How do niggers afford nice cars?

I just finished college and am working a shitty low wage job full time, and I always see niggers driving around cars like pic related. Does ebt and welfare really pay that much?

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/2017/06/995-in-welfare-980-in-rent-how-americas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bank owns it

There's two things they put their priorities on top and that is shoes and their cadi

They pay over $500 a month for it. Then once they can't pay it, they lose the car and all the money they put into it

This. They do it to get some bitches and lose it in a month or two.

You have to pay the nigger tax. Niggers don't.

You don't get hiring preference. Niggers do.

Niggers get told they are brave for being niggers. You are constantly ripped down for being an oppressive piece of shit.

>how do niggers afford cars
They find a lender who doesn't care what their credit looks like and gives them the car at 20% interest.

>how should you do it
Pay off your student loan debt ASAP save up and buy in cash later on because a car is a shit investment beyond getting from point A to point B. You should be working towards buying a house and wealth building not being a nigger and buying a car that will just get repo'd.

How much debt do you have OP, What are your monthly expenses, and what is your income OP?

>American cars
>Nice cars

go outside

it's not difficult to afford a $600 car payment when your rent is $7

newobserveronline.com/2017/06/995-in-welfare-980-in-rent-how-americas.html

>how can niggers afford fancy cars

they cant
nigs gonna nog OP

By stealing, nice cars.

This

Also, they have no savings. They put nothing away for retirement. They put nothing away for their childrens education. They put nothing away to pass down to the next generation. They only have interest in immediate self gratification. Then they complain about White privilege and how they cant get ahead.

drug dealing and stealing shit pays top dollar

Nigger lover

Sell drugs.

Sell crack
Get food stamp section 8 from government

Buy car/air Jordan's with crack sales

There is a massive car loan bubble building right now. Just like with 2008, the complete lack of regulations means banks are lending money to anyone who walks through the doors if they want a car, anycar, reguardless if they can afford it.I saw a bank with a car loan promotion on their front sign just today on my way home from work. Couple that with welfare and you have a car for a few months.

Niggers take them and abuse the hell out of them, until they get repoed then repeat the process.

A car is much easier to resell than a house, car loan bubble pooping will be much different.

Leases. Plebs and niggers think in terms "I can afford that monthly payment."

Why should I pay off my student loan debt when as soon as the democrats get in they are going to forgive it?

Participate in grey/black market economy and "earn" 50k/year and then claim $0 and get 25k/year govt cheese.

Fucking loafers.

There's already talk in D.C. about this. The hold up is that it will massively piss off everyone that paid their student loans. So it likely will never happen. If it does, it will only be a 50% forgiveness and capped at like 20k.

Not by much considering how much more expensive cars are these days. Your average car is a quarter to a half of the value of your average home. Not sure about the coastal, sardine can cities. Do their cars cost more on the coast or just the property?

>soon as the democrats get in they are going to forgive it?
>soon as the democrats get in

You will have it payed off by then.

>car is half of home value

Maybe if you live in a trailer. Both of my cars combined isn't even 1/10 of my house.

New car ~30k
Decent house in a non-ghetto area of my city ~100k

Selling drugs and a paying a lease

Right now I'm not paying anything because of low income.

If you are living in a house worth 100k, you should not be buying at 30k car.