All CARBON needs to get off the ground it some volume. Once it does it is unstoppable

All CARBON needs to get off the ground it some volume. Once it does it is unstoppable.

Cmon boys. This is a perfect pumpable coin. Has a future and only needs a few btc to get off the floor. Just needs some volume and exposure.

YoBit? Fuck off.

Dude, it's been 6 months not going above 6 sats,
Not even a single fucking pump and dump.
What the hell is this?

Just took out 3 sats and sell walls are non-existant. Big news coming, this thing has nowhere to go but up.

The madman! This is the start of a beautiful thing.

Yes it is, normally I don't bother with low volume coins like this but as I started reading up on it more I realized this thing is primed for take-off. Active dev, tiny sell orders, and market cap

Looks like the 4 sat buys have already started.

>24h volume
>$965
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
this is a pump and dump scheme, bagholders wanting to dump their worthless shitcoins onto everyone.

Whatever you say man, see you at 100 sats

Will biz ever learn to get on a ride BEFORE the pump? Or will they always buy high sell low?

it's just like the soulcoin con.
They get you to buy in at 2 sat, it goes between 2 and 1 sat for a long period of time with a net at the bottom to buy at 1 sat. People buy at 2, eventually get bored because of the buy walls set to prevent it from rising, and then dump at 1 sat back to the main buyer that eventually cycles the loop again for safe 2x gains.

it only cost me 1.50$ to learn the hard way.

Except carbon actually has a future where soul is a literal shitcoin

This shitcoin has been here for 3 years and in that 3 years the absolute best it got pumped to was 6 satoshi. Fucking 6 satoshi was the max in 3 years and that was when other coins were exploding 100x. If you buy this you're literally fucking braindead, there's zero gains to be made. Just a dead shitcoin.

Except it isnt dead, check the bitcointalk thread. Lots of coins have been low for a long time and suddenly explode.

If anything the fact that it has been around for so long and the devs are still dedicated to it is commendable. It shows stability.

>please buy my bags

Yea these 2sat bags are really heavy enough, you got me. Theyll be really heavy at 100 sats too.

Did you laugh at bitbean and redd too?

4 sat sell order is being chipped away. Currently 87% up today. How many coins have started at a couple sats and gone over 100? This isn't the first and it won't be the last.

It just keeps getting better boys

From the bitcointalk thread

Our custom security feature has been proven by our operations to date. The existing Carboncoin blockchain has been running for well over 3 years now. Our objective of an energy efficient, secure blockchain has been achieved - our objective of a perpetual source of funding for biodiverse forest has not - this will be remedied by our ICO and the subsequent deployment of the new blockchain.

The current blockchain will be run until the new one is completed, tested and deployed. We will also allow a generous amount of time for the switch over to take place.

At current price levels, coins on the current chain present a significant discount to coins on the new chain, to be available through the ICO tokens. Given all of this, Carboncoin is a great place to be right now, and into the future.

Most people lie about new shit and announcements but I just read through the bitcointalk thread and it's all in there. Whitepaper and ICO being announced in the next couple of days. Get ready for takeoff.