I know the crash is still happening, but it's time to strategize on what to buy...

I know the crash is still happening, but it's time to strategize on what to buy. Which coins dropped the most from their ATH?

I was thinking Stratis, ETH, Factom, ANS, and Iconomi. Any others

I'm all in on STRAT right now. Going with ANS or STRAT is probably not a bad play right now

I think MTL has a good pump coming for it in the near term. All it's gotta do is release its web wallet or mobile app or some shit.

Right buddy, I'm a hardcore shill on here but I do something now for my karma and give you some real advice. This one will be a rarity on Veeky Forums:
I believe the current bubble pop is a purge of all shitcoins. Useless coins without proper usecases and development will be worthless soon.
Inform yourself about REAL blockchain projects now and move your money there.

Is this dip over yet?
NO ONE KNOWS.

So what to do?
Buy the dip with a part of your funds. Then dollar cost average over the next 4 weeks. Every weekend, put 20% of your money into the 2 or coins of your choice.

You are welcome.

buy stocks. it's far more profitable.

lmao this nigga

how the fuck do you baghold a coin that went through it's entire market cycle in a span of 2 days

Stocks are already at an ATH dumbass

Buy fucking QTUM mah nigger.

are you clinically retarded?

This happened in 2014 and the vast majority of shitcoins only got delisted

Gotta love how the only real advice gets ignored.
Also:
If you are in for a quick buck (while it is possible) don't gamble by guessing. Most shills are just bagholders.

You want to monitor the increase of volume in shitcoins BEFORE they take of.
There was an user earlier who found a free bot doing that shilled on vimeo. Run that shit offline though or on a virtual computer or smth, don't get scammed

honestly, as some one who has been watching the markets rather closely(for a casual) since 2011 but has not had the money to invest until now, I couldn't be happier about the disruption occurring in crypto. It was so painful seeing bitcoin explode in value, and reading on eth before the release but knowing I don't have the money to purchase such a promising coin, then once again watching another coin moon. Rinse and repeat for $50 zcash.

Fortunately, I've got some money now and look forward to any volatility in my holdings (zcash, ark, golem, iota, gridcoin, litecoin, decred, brave and of course BTC)

I really hope I've got the next bitcoin in my dragnet style of altcoin holdings.

Same faggot right here, where can I find a mentor/apprentice deal for free?

Bought it at 2.40 after it dumped, tard

>2014

LOL what was bitcoin even worth then

tips on real projects?

NXT halved in value from the 6400 sat range to around 3500 range. WIth Ignis coming out, it's a good time to accumulate.

Stellar too crashed from around 1050 satoshis to the 700 sat range as of now. Stellar = Ripple that's not a scam.

No. Everything I would tell you know would be shilling.

Check the most famous coins and study them.

If you want to know what I am invested in: BTC, ETH, LTC, XEM and ANT (aragon, not the china eth meme)
But this is not a recommendation and I might be fully wrong. There are plenty other promising coins which I decided to leave behind but they might as well make it.
A good indicator is - does it really need decentralization / blockchain tech?

>buying at an all time high

>and reading on eth before the release but knowing I don't have the money to purchase such a promising coin
you and me both brother god damn

it will never be for free you have to offer some kind of value.

did he died?

Me too. Feelz comfy.

that;s not true, there's always philanthropic suckers on the internet