Whats the deal with this new meme?

I'm convinced these memes are created by third parties to attempt advanced mind control techniques. Something about them irks me. They don't feel right...dosent look like something made by anons

I've been perusing Veeky Forums for a couple years now being a precious metalsfag, and it used to be a very slow paced board, I saw a noticeable explosion in April when all of this crypto shit went down. Never once (besides maybe /pol/) have I seen a sub board's culture change overnight.

its weird as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/T6FzV
youtube.com/watch?v=hNvMMS4Y_ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty hard to state this without sounding like a /pol/ack or edgy redditor, but memes do have sway. There everywhere within social media and people already harness them for gain, fame or defamation. Nobody should like wendy's twitter feed. It's a fucking fast food chain. Why would you follow that shit? Brand awareness through the fucking roof because of spongebob memes, nothing to do with the garbage food or menu that never radically changes.

>They don't feel right...dosent look like something made by anons
im so sick of /x/ fags concluding there's some massive conspiracy based on no evidence but that something "doesn't feel right" to their women's intuition or whatever

fuck off

look at wojack , this shit is sadistic

fucking aliens bringing down muh bitcoin

not made by anons , shills r trying to kill this thread

Op needs to quit watching Alex Jones and YouTube conspiracies..the tinfoil hat is showing

Snowden leaks showed that meme warfare is real and all global intelligence services have capability of influencing public opinion in social media.

Not to mention this is standard practice in marketing these days even though it's not always legal.

What is the meme called? trying to find the origin..

>i-it's sadistic therefore it c-couldn't have been created by Veeky Forums
how fucking new are you faggot, you're probably so new you don't even remember poo poo pee pee which was like 2-3 years ago

"pink wojack"

not my point , and ye i remember that shit

i mean that the meme is too sadistic for biz dosent belong here couldntve been made by biz ppl

pink wojak doesn't turn up shit, except for some Veeky Forums threads. Is this a Veeky Forums exclusive meme?

>r biz dosent belong here couldntve been made by biz ppl
I really think you underestimate how vicious Veeky Forums is, we laugh at people who lose their life savings on Veeky Forums but you think there's some grand conspiracy behind it lmao

go back to r*ddit

I have been saying this for a while. This pink angry face is NOT made by us. This is meme warfare. Remember the NSA was working on a meme database? We saw leaked slides showing there was funding going into studying memes? This is part of the outcome. It's flat out MK ULTRA. Very, very weird stuff taking place on this board. It was an overnight change like OP said.

But why? What is the subliminal message they are working towards? What would the end goal be?

We are dealing with a lot of different shit right now in regards to crypto and most of us will literally become rich overnight when the time comes. Stay strong and question everything. Very fishy activity taking place right now on Veeky Forums

Pink Wojak is a confirmed PsyOp, hell it isn't even posted by humans anymore. Trading crypto bots post them here automatically during dips and selloffs, to try and fuel their shorts and so they can accumulate cheaper coins.

yes it only used by this board which is weirder

exactly , the proof is that it was an overnight change

The end goal is kys. But only after you have given us all your money.

Seriously tho, I'll tell you what's changed: money is involved, and criminal money to boot. Pump and dump scams are not just illegal, it's criminal behavior, and there are some nasty individuals among us, you can bet. Same as it ever was? Yeah sure but more than ever now.

>meme spreads quickly because it's funny
>this is proof that it's a conpsiracy guise
lol... you really can't fix stupid

>most of us will literally become rich overnight when the time comes.

holy fuck you cryptocucks are a goldmine

keep posting that occultic meme retard

We are the new elite, dude. Deal with it.

i think i will just to troll idiots like you into believing theres some shadow organization making pink wojaks in order to make you upset or whatever

lmao what a fucking moron you are

You're one of (((them))).

Some biz whale spent a week in photoshop to drive up fud to drive down price

Ohohohohoho mysterius world we live in.

The NSA wants us all to sell back into fiat to prevent us from becoming the new elite. Make no mistake, even 1 BTC will propel you into the top 1% in the coming years.

Here's a collection of rare pink wojaks if you want to have fun by triggering conspiracy tards like OP

imgur.com/a/T6FzV

who else misses this guy?

THEY'RE PUTTING MEMES IN THE BOARD THAT TURN THE FREAKING FROGS POOR

This is serious you faggots. We are being infiltrated. Get your game faces on. They want us all to feel like cucks and sell coins back into the worthless fiat system. We have to fight back.

who is this?

top 1% of losers with no money

I'm not sure if the memes are the biggest problem quite yet, but it is pretty suspicious how many overnight changes this board has really had. Niggercoin being spammed on every single thread for a weekend and the ridiculously quick change of sentiment on Ethereum (before the ICO shittiness even) are the two biggest ones that I've really noticed.

This thread in particular is quite weird. What OP is talking about goes on quite frequently throughout the internet, and while this board may not have the reach of other places, I don't think OP's conclusion is quite as big of a stretch as many are taking it.

It's probably more along the lines of something like the Dragon's Den which infiltrates /r/bitcoin.

Virus of the Mind: The New Science of the Meme by Richard Brodie is a good read on the subject.

...but keep thinking every goofy meme you see on the internet is just completely innocent with no ulterior motives

meh

Veeky Forums is only getting more popular, and more popular = less board quality

t. Veeky Forumsnewfag and pink wojak enthusiast

NICE! JUST BOUGHT 100K LOL

XD

I don't know my man but I need more of this exclusive Wojak

I bet you're one of those retards who files for the "ctr_sample_pack_0549_please_rename.jpg" filenames on /pol/

easiest people to troll of my life holy shit, love farming (You)s off you retards

Hey some of these are kind of dank. They're not all evil. I think it's got potential to keep evolving.

These warps remind me of that time that Paul Joseph watson memes got spread all over /pol/ That seemed ompletely synthetic and a way to make hom look bad.

That+ the lack of artistic creativity in making them (just using stupid warps and funny mirror techniques, convinces me that this is an astroturf project.

How many pepe memes have stupid warps? almost none, they are real.

hmm you've got a point there

s-stop....

The motive behind PJW memes are obvious enough but who could possibly stand to gain something from the circulation of upset Pink Wojaks?

We are now aware. And with the influx of new BS threads just made- they are trying to slide this. Watch how these will now evolve. We have spotted them. Keep fighting. Keep buying. Crypto is bigger than Jews and they know they can't control this- and their enemy, us, the goys, ARE GOING TO BE the new elites. Their biggest fear is coming to fruition. Even just 1 BTC will propel you into the 1% once "the big event" happens.

Maybe to brainwash all the really young people here but they didn't have a chance anyway. Brainwashing was probably the best thing they could hope for tbhwy

baiting retards into thinking there's some conspiracy theory is enough satisfaction for me

Pink/demented wojack. They appeared when ANS crashed during the conference.

Pink wojacks started out pretty simple. it was just that one image and a lot of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Then some variations popped up, usually just a distortion of some sort. Then it started gaining more momentum and there were threads specifically for pink wojacks and called for OC. some people would tip OC posters.

No 3rd party was involved. this was entirely from the biz board. I watched it unfold and even contributed a dozen or so pink wojacks of my own, a few of which are commonly used today.

the real Satoshi

You know I was kind of half tuned in to what you were saying at first, but the more you talk, the more I'm inclined to just nod my head and grin.

So, what other gems to you got for us?

>tfw this thread motivated the creation of like 10 new wojak threads since it was made
Good job on getting trolled faggot OP and encouraging them to shit up the board

Clearly we need a hero to combat pink wojak and the misery he has wrought.

We're better than the fucking Jews man. We're better than them.

here he is, I call him Digibyte man

if everyone buys Digibyte again we will surely repel the pink menace

Those Ideas500K threads? Data collection. Noticed how those stopped? We became aware of them. They want demographics of this board. That was never more obvious. This board has become Cambridge Analytica &a Shareblue. The rabbit hole is deep. And we are dealing with the next currency. Do you really think they want a bunch of autists being the new 1%? No. Remember Fox had an article the other day about Bitcoin reaching 1ML per coin? You'll start to connect the dots. They want MORE people, from wider demographics buying in.

this is what shills want you to believe

any archived threads or ur talking outta ur ass

biz was created because crypto was being discussed on pol. it was slow because of the bear market. the bull market brought pajeet and pajeet and pajeet and reddit faggots like yourself.

Veeky Forums has been invaded by occult meme invaders to destroy crypto

see?this is a healthy normal Veeky Forums Veeky Forums meme compare it to pink wojack , its obviously made by a third party

>tfw I'm the original creator of 90% of pink wojaks and I started the first 20 threads
>now this thread
this is a strange feel

How does it feel to be at the forefront of a massive global effort to stymie the new autistic "elite" from their lambo dreams?

you should make more out of spite

The warp is an integral part of this meme. That's the whole point. The warping of the wojak comically conveys the emotions that people are experiencing when their shitcoins go down.

No wait I don't think it's anons on Veeky Forums having fun and representing current events with memes. It's more likely to be a conspiracy.

lol search for them yourself. It's your fault for not doing your own research and committing yourself to silly conspiracies.

Pic related: one of the first demented pink wojacks I made

Uhm warps were common with the blumpf2scoops meme tho

it's because this is /bizpol/ now...you almost answered your own question.

im bumping pink wojak threads now just to trigger op desu

This, pretty much. It doesn't need a conspiracy to be plausible. I still think it's kind of a shitty meme, but whatever. Shitty memes are all that's left these days.

That's pretty obviously because despite what salty nocoiners say, the boom that crypto had in april and may was something completely out of this world. It brought a bunch of newfags and retards who don't know shit about investment, crypto or economics to the market and to this board thinking they would get rich. This was also one of the biggest reasons for the situation we are having now, too much dumb money entered the market.

FUG

Push prices down lower, make it seem like there's more fear than there actually is. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't pink wojaks appear around the time the board was spammed with the dead Buterin stuff? The market started moving down around then, but perhaps these memes were made as part of some effort to push prices down even further. Or people find it funny, I don't know.

It was just one guy forcing the meme and spamming it along with "MY AAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAANTS" and shit like that and it caught on because of the ant-shares volatility. Nothing more to it than that.

Pink Wojak belongs to Veeky Forums now, forever and ever!

Haven't seen this one much lately.

Pink Wojak started with Ans as far as I know, no coin left as many bagholders as that one.

Warps and palette swaps don't require artistic skill, Pink Wojaks are procedurally generated and posted by bots to meme your dreams into screams. You must fight the digital golem.

I'm pretty sure the explosion in pepes and the 'rare pepe' meme was launched on r9k as a form of 'disruption' sowing by the NSA or something. At the time, r9k was developing a strong 'male consciousness' identity, it was a hive of activity. Then the pepes started flooding in and "rare pepe" became a thing. "tfw too smart", "easter toad" and the current one - "just give the boss a firm handshake" appear to be forced memes but whoever's behind them is going to an incredible amount of effort to launch 'stages' and 'evolutions' of the meme to make it look more organic...the collective then begins to believe these memes were organically originated.

whoa yeah dude someones forcing memes on the internet must be the nsa

>poo poo pee pee was 2-3 years ago

>they're not using applied memetics to disrupt swarm intelligence
Here's one of their first experiments.

share this image and nobody will need pink wojak meme anymore all will have lambo good luck trading fellow 'pedes.

>impllying pol or bmw ever get shit done

Or

Nice try, NSA. We're onto you.

thats how it started. every time antshares dropped 1 sat he posted a further distorted wojak.

1. Make PinkWojakCoin
2. shill on /pol/
3. ???
4. Lose all your shit cause even /pol/ doesn't fall for magic internet lambos

Please make more so the autistic /pol/ and /x/ faggots will leave out of fear

youtube.com/watch?v=hNvMMS4Y_ng

guys please stop unnecessarily posting pink wojak. I've created a convolutional neural network that recognizes him and autobuys crypto when the rate of posting reaches a certain threshold, and you guys are really throwing off the bot

this

I can understand /pol/ (even though I still think it's a little pretentious) but Veeky Forums?
How relevant is fucking Veeky Forums that it would be targeted? What do we know that others don't? How can a literally who

>tfw gambling frogposters run the crypto economy

well played user, well played

what people don't understand is that Veeky Forums is pol now , pol is redditors and shills

There are definitely eth whales here. Even the Veeky Forums ark node thing raised $100k+

What the fuck happened to plebbit, then?

Heh, so you finally figured us out OP. Honestly, I'm suprised you were able to see through our plan so early on. Nothing personal, kid, but we'll use all measures necessary to get our gains - even use the occult against you