Bitcoin hardfork

Who are you rooting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinfees.21.co/
coin.dance/blocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Against the chinks

Can some explain to me why increasing the block size is so bad?

Because the problem is fake. 1mb is good enough for now and chinks were spamming the chain to rally support for their chink fork

this

So Bitcoin actually has fast transfer times?

So should I be holding any BTC or should I put them into Alts?

Presumably they will be traded against whatever comes out ahead so it won't matter. Their value will stay the same.

A good portion of nodes will not have the harddrive space to hold the blockchain, which will result in less entities having a copy of the blockchain, which means it's closer to centralization.

Also, the blockchain keeps growing to infinity, so making it grow 10 times faster emphasizes the problem, and shows how shitty and not future viable the technology of bitcoin is.

have you used it recently? it was definitely a spam attack.

Who cares. If it's not resistant to spam attacks it fails as a currency.

unnecessary. lets see what segwit can do first. can you explain why increasing block size is good?

>Also, the blockchain keeps growing to infinity, so making it grow 10 times faster emphasizes the problem, and shows how shitty and not future viable the technology of bitcoin is.
this is what ethiest actually believe

Btc crashing means alts crashing, 100%, with no survivors

altcoins

>lower fees
>more transactions per second

but how will pajeets running nodes on their hamster powered pi be able to handle that?

I'm tempted to signal for Bitcoin Unlimited, just to enjoy the chaos that will ensue after the fork.

bitcoinfees.21.co/

If the market is still choking why has the fees been going down ever since the fork was announced?

Fuck Jihan fuck Bitmain

No you explain why it's good.
Just shut the fuck up if you don't know what you are talking about.
You are a pawn in this game.

segwit has been tested for 2 years and is only reason ltc is faster and has gone up in price. not because ltc has larger blocks. how are larger blocks better than segwit? further more why are you willing to implement untested code written by literally whos for the sake of these bigger blocks when segwit is ready.? I really get the felling you have no idea whats going on and too many are taking people like you seriously.

you should be rooting against the ones that actually are shitting the chain up and tanking the price heavily, the gook miners

the gook coin will be worthless, the developer coin is obviously the one that will succeed, IF it actually forks

im actually glad ethereum is reducing the mining reward, and advancing further to the pow/pos phase, and hopefully full pos

proof of work is a retarded model, not only does it destroy any kind of decentralization of the coin, but it also takes all the power away from the developers aswell, they need to hard fork to make any changes like with bitcoin

proof of stake is not the perfect model, but its lightyears ahead of pow, the developers has full control of the coin, even if you manage to gather up 51% of the supply, the developers can simply lock or remove your stash if you begin to fuck about with it and make "demands", which you will agree upon when you stake your coin in the staking contract.

developers in control > greedy gooks in control

>proof of work is a retarded model, not only does it destroy any kind of decentralization of the coin
>the developers has full control of the coin, even if you manage to gather up 51% of the supply, the developers can simply lock or remove your stash if you begin to fuck about with it and make "demands"

so you'd rather have greedy gooks have total control over the blockchain instead?

besides, the developers can only remove or lock your coins if you have them locked in a staking contract that you would have signed and hopefully read.

they cannot touch the coins otherwise

I'd rather have 3 groups. miners, devs, users. you are in the wrong paradigm friend. right now the users and the devs need to gang bang the chinks into submission.

GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT BIZ. WE GETTING SEGWIT OR IS THERE GONNA BE A HARD FORK? ONE OF YOU MUST KNOW

coin.dance/blocks

Hardfork imminent, prices are gonna crash harder back to 2015 levels

yes

Which one is hard fork

nothing will happen on aug 1st. FUD continues till late autumn