THIS POOPY PIECE OF SHIT TWISTED TURD HAS HALVED IN PRICE SINCE I BOUGHT IT...

THIS POOPY PIECE OF SHIT TWISTED TURD HAS HALVED IN PRICE SINCE I BOUGHT IT. WHEN THE FUCK AM I GONNA MAKE ANY MONEY ON THIS PIECE OF CRAAAAPPPP

why would you make money on a scamcoin AFTER the ICO is over?

>WHEN THE FUCK AM I GONNA MAKE ANY MONEY ON THIS PIECE OF CRAAAAPPPP
When it more than doubles.

same here
it was supposed to make me easy x3, but it just keeps falling

wtf bro? you were supposed to buy now and sell when it goes up around 2500 sats

What a terrible product, why would you invest in this?

Nice, just bought 100K

Best trade I ever made was to sell this garbage at a 15% loss.

Its actually a very nice moment to buy in... We had the ICO dump and then by sheer coincidence the double dip crash.

SNT is a coin that holds inherent value considering its used in a push notification chat client. Think of whatsapp or snapchat, but on blockchain technology. If you don't see the potential... you dont belong in this market.

Bought in 2 weeks ago and will sell when its at 10 dollars a pop.

>snapchat
>on blockchain
You either don't understand the benefits of blockchain, or you don't understand the appeal of snapchat.

I was referring to the financial aspect of it tho. snapchat is now worth more then 18 bln with its shares being at around 15 dollars a pop now.

A push notification app that is also able to integrate other eth apps into its platform is stuff with amazing potential. Mind you, STN price is now at 0.02 cents.

It always humors me to see wojak after wojak on this board... people have no clue what to look for when investing in this stuff.

Do yourself a favor and put 100 bucks into STN. Let it sit for a few years. Dont overtrade and dont go into daytrading... look for strong growth indicators based on practical applicability.

>think snapchat or whatsapp

both of those are free you fucking retard. why would anyone pay real money to buy SNTs to use a service that already exists, is better, and free?

Fucking dunce kys.

Do you think this is about currency and shitcoins? A single bit inside the blockchain can fulfill all sorts of functions within the blockchain, depending on its programmed function. The blockchain is basically what the PC was in the 90's and what the internet was a short while later. It really took of when the average consumer was able to operate it with an easy to use graphical interface that combined all sorts of functions.

The average consumer knows SHIT about blockchain technology and thats why its only being used at the moment by currency speculators. Wait untill stuff like SNT catches on and delivers the masses their graphical and easy to use interface.... it will be for the blockchain what windows was for the PC.

But be my guest.... keep dumping your money in shitcoins emulating the currency function of bitcoin and litecoin lol.

have we reached peak dunning kruger

yes yes... except i allready harked in around 19K over the timespan of just 3 years with around 10 trades or so.

you're a tard. blockchain is NOT what the PC was in the 90s, LOL. Also what is "harking in around 19k" mean? Do you mean "earned"? I've literally made half a million in crypto in 5 months..

literally anyone who just took the shotgun approach on march 5th is orders of magnitude ahead of you

Im talking about its potential disruptive effects in relation to existing markets and platforms. FFS, its like talking to a 3-year old. Go post some more wojaks.

if you bought a PC in 1990 it quickly became worthless.

if you invested in a random internet service provider in the late 90s it quickly became worthless.

SNT is not even going to be on anyone's mind in a year. you are among the very last "investors" in this scam.

actually i want to correct the ISP investment to an investment into random domain names. crypto is not a company.

and im telling you that crypto is a programmable function within the blockchain. It's not about cryptos, its about the chain and its applicability. This is tech in its infancy and we've only seen the tip of the iceberg - crypto's.

The only currency i have in my portfolio is LTC and it has proven to be very stable, even in a double dip.

The rest is Ripple, waves and SNT and these are NOT currencies.

stability provided by illicit internal wash trading is hardly stable

Thats exactly the reason why you should buy LTC! Its hard to make money while larping the pope.

Uh sure, Charlie. Just dumped 100k. Enjoy it while it lasts.

the market cap would be astronomical at $10 although i could see it hitting $1 which is still a good increase from right now. i think it's a cool app.

status is free too, snt is for paid features only.