Chancoin General

Chancoin general

Here's whats new:

-New website is almost done - should be up in the next two days (by the end of weekend US time)
- We're researching ways to mitigate ASICs beyond just implementing DGW
- Roadmap should be done by the time the site is up too
- Our plans for the Premine - THIS IS BIG - an additional 175k will be burned to bring us under 20%
- The remainder of the premine goes into a multi-sig managed by the dev team - likely 3 of 7 required to withdraw.
- Specifics of the premine fund management are not final, details may change.
- Andy's working on getting us into cryptopia.

Official Website:
chancoin.org/
Market stats:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/
Blockexplorer:
chancoin.info/
Exchanges:
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
cryptodao.com/site/index/CHN
Official Discord:
discord.gg/5T6QAJn
Wallet Download:
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN
Chrome/Firefox extension for tipping on Veeky Forums:
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums

Be sure to check #announcements in the Discord for more information on current events.
There you can see the details for our logo competition.

What is chancoin?
Chancoin is crypto that Veeky Forums needs and deserve.
At the moment avaible on Tradesatoshi, Novaexchange and Cryptodao. Usable for tipping great posts and ops that deliver on Veeky Forums.
Mineable, airdropped, rewarded for dank memes. What more do you need?

Also, We recently burned 3 million coins by request from the community:
chancoin.info/address/CcALLChanCoinsGoToHeavenXxXy3YnA3u

Other urls found in this thread:

chancoin.info/address/CcN3B2sPWDBWJBHgNxtKMthHvw2wn1KBar
chancoin.info/tx/3d4aee7a55b9fed958e6401046facfa06a82d6a8a32ea0fb735a88e8b00fd52d
chancoin.info/richlist)...
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=CACA_BTC
chancoin.info/address/CLd1QE2TVk94c6Z45wdqQSTUgNtMv9ovUs
youth.be/MJWabXBVdNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is genuinely one of the best ones on here, community is great, devs are working there ass off and you get tipped for contributing to the coin in spreading the word, memes, and being in general active

Can genuinely recommend
Also its at ~1000 sats rn, going up and down depending on traffic, so yea its better than digi shit and many others

daddy edgar

izness

loving how this coin is growing

That's cool.

What about the other 6,000.000 coins you haven't burned?

I mean, of the total 9,084,900 in existence you ONLY premined 9,000,000 of them and are using some techniques to try to hide the initial premine size.

Totally legit though. Not a pajeet shill coin or anything. Nope. Legit through and through.

COME ON GUISE LETS GET FUCKED BY OP!!!!

How do I mine it?

Have fun!!!!

o i already know dis gonna be gud cant wait for those returns in the next bubble

>using some techniques to hide the initial premine

We hide it in the hollow earth thanks to reptilian technology we got from Hillary Clinton, we gonna blow up the planet so we can go back to the time to when frogs weren't gay and the moon was cheese

same way you mine anything with scrypt algo

Yep... you changed addresses every time you sent any amount. The rich list is basically you sending coins to yourself over and over again.

Fuck that noise.

Lmao go in the Discord and talk to the devs if you are concerned, don't FUD here

FUD is when shit isn't true. In its current form, Chancoin is a straight-up scam.

Have the devs burn 8.9m of their premine and there might be a reasonable conversation to be had.

Maybe the devs should show up and justify their 99% premine.

>chancoin.info/address/CcN3B2sPWDBWJBHgNxtKMthHvw2wn1KBar

Fucking LUL. Don't buy this shitcoin. Looking at this fucking address lmfao.

Why are you such a greedy cunt OP?

People would have understood if you premined 1000 but not 9,000,000.

Will never buy now I know this. Keep your garbage to yourself.

Maybe because it's expensive to get into major exchanges
Maybe it's because most cryptos do it
Maybe it's to turn tbe frogs gay
You raise a point, but whatever is left of the premine is going in a multisig (read OP Ffs) and then it sits there until it burns

Done

Or it sits there until there's an order book 15 BTC deep and OP dumps all of his coins on it and walks away with a decent profit.

Fuck this coin until the premine is burned.

What could be a good community initiative is - instead - a fucked pajeet get rich quick scheme. Typical.

>all these salty motherfucker calling me a pajeet
lmao i wish i had 9 mil in my account. FYI for you mouthbreathers its not the same OP every thread. Go ahead, check my account.

We're all gonna make it to the moon.

There is a lot of obfuscation going on in the transactions, which is suspicious in itself. The guy who got tipped (?) 500k has created a web of addresses that only the FBI could solve. Why would he go through all this trouble for a shitcoin?

Some people have such a strong hate boner for this coin. I don't really get why. I've never seen people get this mad at any other coin before.

I think the 500k tip was an accident and the guy who got tipped just wanted to hide the money as soon as he saw the 0digits

AFAIK 95% of the people want this thing to be good, the devs dayjobs and are investing alot of time and money into this, some mistakes where made, some things have to be fixd, but it's all being worked on
the people on the Discord are usually nice (until a fud comes in and accuses everyone of scamming)
I'm having a blast and if this is a scam it shure as fuck was a fun one, youd invest more in a trip to an amusement park and guess less out of it imo

This shitty coin doesn't do anything except try to exploit idiots on Veeky Forums.

Not FUDing or anything but it looks really suspicious.

Gee I can't imagine why someone starting a CHANcoin would want to protect their privacy - its almost like you fuckers might try to DOX or threaten him huh?

fuck off.

Sorry dude. This coin is pure scam. There's so much transaction obfuscation going on. Example: follow the transactions on up from them validating the burn address and there are some other memeish burn addresses and then a ton of SMALL transaction back-and-forth coin sending... entirely designed to fill the books with nonsense transactions to prevent anyone from reliably digging deep into this shit.

chancoin.info/tx/3d4aee7a55b9fed958e6401046facfa06a82d6a8a32ea0fb735a88e8b00fd52d

There might be 85k legit mined coins from chancoin, but there are 9.085m coins in existence and 6.085m in circulation.

The rich list is entirely made up of the dev who pre-mined 99.1% of all coins and then sent them to dozens of addresses he controls. Even if the account with 5.2m burned 3m coins, dev already diverted 2.8m coins and will avoid accountability for them. (chancoin.info/richlist)...

So - assuming that the 2.2m coins go into a multisig wallet and the devs all keep their word on that - they still control 97% of coins in circulation OUTSIDE of the coins they've sequestered.

If you're not one of the creators you're going to get burned. Sorry buddy. Scam all day long.

It was a 30 percent premine idiot.

30%

30%

Stop lying.

mate i can tell first hand the rich list is fucked, i should know cause i should be in it, but i'm not. Want to know why? chhancoin.info thinks i've sent people more cons than i have ever had in my posession. the site is just fucked.

Do you hold eth? Do you hold bitcoin?

Both these coins, the devs and early adoptors hold huge sums of.

A coin to be a scam means devs make hype around the coin and then just dump on the market without doing any work.

If a coin has a premine but the devs actually do work and make it something of value then it is not a scam.

There are 9.085m coins in existence. 9,000,000 of those were premined.

99.064% pre-mined at this point.

Nobody is pointing hash power at this shit... should know - I pointed my rigs away from it as soon as I realized that OP of the tread on June 25 when he claimed there was NO pre-mine started sending more coins than were possible to people downloading the wallet and posting addresses.

Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam.

Get fucked.

a wallet is a collection of private keys

your coins are held by multiple different addresses in your wallet mostly due to change addresses

the explorer is not wrong. you have a flawed understanding of the basic concept of bitcoin

You can bitch all you want, we're going to keep developing for the coin and having fun.

I'd be having fun, too, if I could get a bunch of money from unsuspecting idiots who believe they're part of a community when - in reality - I was just selling them all bags.

Screenshot this prediction: As soon as an exchange order book for ChanCoin gets thick enough a dev is gonna dump on it and liquidate the market.

This coin is a ticket to lambo land... but it only admits one.

Sorry we couldn't mine 100m in 3 weeks, we are not Google

i admit i'm not too knowledgeable about this topic but let me get this straight.
so my recieving address just distributes the funds i get automagically between some random-ass addresses that i will never actually see?

>mfw I haven't spent a cent on chancoin
I've got mine from tips and making memes.

We're not all psychopaths like you thankfully. Maybe someone will dump, it won't be any of the dev team that joined after block 1.

All hail our lord and savior Edgar

correct, except you can see it, if you go into your debug menu and type "listreceivedbyaddress" into the client

this was satoshi's design to automatically send your BTC change to a random address to protect your privacy. an outside observer can't tell the difference between a transaction that pays two people and one that pays a single person and yourself the change of that transaction.

it is the default behavior in all wallets based on BTC and LTC codebase

Whoa, that's pretty neat. Thank you for sharing this knowledge

ROGO NON PERFODIO

He's a madman and I love him.

on the third week, god said "Snort some coke and make the best deals of your life cmon" and there were lambos.

Android support coming?

>incompetent dev
>some shady shit behind the scene
>nice logo

This coin is such a Veeky Forums project holy shit

We don't have any mobile devs at the moment but if you want to work on it jump into the discord and hit up the dev team - we can put it somewhere on the roadmap

It's literally a scryptclone, how stupid can you be?

> Also its at ~1000 sats rn, going up and down depending on traffic, so yea its better than digi shit and many others

A single 1 BTC sell would send this coin to 1 sat on the buy side. It isn't better than anything. This is a shittier version of Soulcoin where we know who the dev is and how many coins they premises (Hint: ALL OF THEM).

It's a scam which promotes scam and begging, what's to like?

Cool, bro. So don't buy it and let the people who want to play with it do so. Problem solved.

Make it better fud
Devs are thinking about a different algo maybe, considering dagger as that's easel adopted by many and fair for miners on green and red team, but it's complicated to implement so it will take a while to even happen if it happens
Read what said

CACA at 60 shitoshitos buy now before it pumps
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=CACA_BTC

Nice currency lol, litteral shitcoin

Gibs me that

Too long since I've had a tip

Post memes get tips died hey

Trusting tripfags ever. Anybody who puts money into this deserves to lose 100% of it. This is just as retarded as niggercoin.

why would they crash their own coin?

If it gets big enough they could still get to lambo land without dumping and killing the coin they are spending alot of time making

Chancoin is so hot

It's going to moon in the next few weeks

Last bump before bedtime, can't wait to read more" REEEEEEEE SCAM REEEEEEEE " in the morning

Just gonna share this:
chancoin.info/address/CLd1QE2TVk94c6Z45wdqQSTUgNtMv9ovUs

>posting something everyone's already well aware off
good try user.

The devs do not work for free.

If this was a legit coin, then the devs would work for free, pay for servers and exchange listing out of pocket.

SCAAAAM
Shit is premined

>all the tripfags in this thread
So now Veeky Forums will be the place for 'lel upboat' like reddit? No thanks!

do you even know what a tripfag is?

they aren't trips

but those are dubs

Namefag, as it right now but with a wallet address attach to your every post, not much different from a trip. Unless you cuck enough to 'do it for free' for someone else address.

This.

totally

youth.be/MJWabXBVdNE

>youth.be
I think you meant to put youtu.be

This coin is literal dogshit.