Who here buying the fuck out of ETH right now?

Who here buying the fuck out of ETH right now?

I just dropped $5 thousand on it.

Its only going lower lmao enjoy your bags

Youre going to the poor house

RIP OP

I feel sad for you that you are going to lost 5K in no time

Nice, just shorted 100k

I've had a short open since last night. I have no intention of closing it for weeks.

By dropped you mean you shorted, right? ETH is going to $ 150 by the end of the weekend.

will you beg in the streets or camp out in the woods when you lose it all?

might be a good short term trade, in the next few days, but looks like this shit is going to $150 or less.

I bought at 180

I mean people were paying 400 for it a month ago... how much lower can it go?

I'm playing the long-term, of course.

I'm astonished that people can't see this dip as the buying opportunity that it is.

give me a call end of the month. I will offer you $ 75 / ETH out of pity for you.

Lots of people have called the "bottom" on ETH just like you have.

This. I'm going to wait until I see multi-day growth to buy in. I'm not gunna get the lowest price but I'll get a safer investment

People were paying $10 for it 5 months ago.

Take a guess.

ETH is a good token.
Why all the hate here?

Great token and I'm mining it... doesn't mean the current price is market accurate. Tons of ICO dumps and general instability....

because people just lost half their money, then bought it in thinking its a bottom, but then it down more

It's not hate. It's just clearly not the time to buy.

not about hating ETH. just hating the internet for telling lies, like "buy all in. Next month it will rocket the moon"

Sticking with my weekly buys. $75 BTC, $75 LTC, $50 ETH. ETH is by far by biggest bag thanks to the past 4 months.

I invested my entire 401k

this place is infested with bitcoin maximalists.

also, a lot of people here are shorting eth, they want the price to drop heavily so they can buy back in, they'd shit themselves if it actually increases in value.

hey, pajeet here, actually i'd shit on a street.

I bought in at 370. Someone shoot me, I hate this board.

if you haven't gotten out of crypto yet i have no earthly idea what is wrong with you

I've made tons of money doing the opposite of Veeky Forums's general consensus. I bought ETH at $85 when everyone was yelling about a correction and sold at $355 when everyone was yelling "ETHER TO $500!!!". Now everyone is saying that this is a terrible time to buy. Gunna get back in.

it's almost like you want me to shit on a street.

How much?

Your grammar indicates access to a flush toilet

Usually you buy something after it shows sign of recovery. You dropped 5k because of what? Did you analyze charts? Anything at all? Just curious. Not questioning your choice.

The problem with Crypto is that there is no real valuation method that works. These things have no rational analyzeable value

this is true, but you also buy in when you think it isn't going down any further

there's massive buy walls at 175$, 170$, 160$ and 150$

also eth has been going sideways for a while, whilst bitcoin tanked all the way down to below 2000$

it might dip further, but i think we are near the bottom, which should make sense, considered it has dipped 60%, if it actually dips any further, then it wont come back up again, desu.

don't let my words fool you, rebecca, i'm a street shitting fool. i couldn't flush a potty if my life depended upon it.

Mild kek
Who is Rebecca?

if you're going to talk to me like a bitch i'm going to give you a bitches name.

>he thinks 5 thousand is buying the fuck out of something

Nah, this one will bounce at 160. 150 is later.

It's like you should listen to the opposite of everything people say here...

5k is a lot of money to use on crypto, user-kun

not everyone is born with a silverspoon in your mouth

>5k in ETH
>When the smart contract competitors are probably going to start picking up steam in a couple months and could potentially take away business from ETH

You got balls OP

i thought 200 was a bottom

200 was power bottom.

Kiss your money goodbye, forever. You are knowingly getting yourself scammed.

actually 250$ was the bottom, but then bitcoin began to crash and is dragging everything down with it to some degree

OH SHIT RAHMEET WITH THE BANTz

ah la la la la la la laaah

>You dropped 5k because of what?

Because the dip is at 50% of the ATH. That's a meaningful barrier that I don't think will be crossed.

>250 was the bottom
>175 now and going lower

nigger you were obviously fucking wrong, 250 is not the bottom lmao.

What kind of delusional faggot do you have to be to say "oh 250 is the real bottom dont worry even though it's down about 40% since"

? coins pass that shit all the time. An 80% retrace is what happens most of the time in the first wave of a stock cycle.

does anyone actually use ETH to buy anything; or is being bought now simply because people are buying it

The ICO craze started this bubble, so yeah if you count that as buying something. But besides that, they say it's "not supposed to be used as a currency" and not many places support it

If you're looking for an alternative to bitcoin for buying things then look into Monero, that will always be around for illegal reasons

are you legitmately retarded?

its used for icos and more currencies like bancor, etc.

its not meant to buy shit with

well done OP so you already lost between 200-300 Dollars in 3 hours

so basically ETH is useless lol

Except Bitcoin is still facing upward resistance, ETH hasn't risen in hours.
ETH is the weaker horse right now.

Is ETH going to survive? :(

too soon, junior

>so basically ETH is useless lol

this fucking board is useless

It's going to $15. Screenshot this for data mining and data analysis research.

Nice. Bought 100k

I spent $1220 at $186 (6.5 eth)

How'd I do?

doing good
lost about 80 bux so far

yikes

i feel so sorry for you OP....

actually no, i don't. i'm literally laughing my ass off while i get richer by the second from shorting this shitcoin

pls

0x6dc541b3cc5770373384f2cf998655580dcb4ebd

Shits going to continue to drop until august 1st. Between the 1st and the 3rd is when I am going in. You will still come out ahead though, etherium will be back at 300 in a month.

>I'm playing the long-term
>with highly unstable, volatile and speculative shitcoins
Kek.