Sell BTC for ETH?

Portfolio is 60% BTC and 40% ETH, should I put more into ETH? Discuss

Do it now before eth moons

BTC until ETH or LTC moons.

lol yea sell the bottom/buy the top, op.

ETH bottoms tomorrow night imo. Whether it's valid or not, there is too much uncertainty for bitcoin in 2.5 weeks. Whales crashed alts to force people in to bitcoin right before its tanks. We are seeing that now as the game is up and they are getting out of. Might would do usd/USDT until Monday and see what happens then jump when it's time to jump. XRP, IOTA, Stratis, is where I'll be by Monday morning with a few ETH ready to go 5xs long when it stops.

I think ETH will collapse to 70 and then skyrocket again

Depends on what happens with the BTC fork

no reason for it to skyrocket though.

more ICOs? people probably learned their lesson.

ETH is nearing the bottom that's for sure

massive buy walls 175, 160 and 150

also eth has been surprisingly unaffected by bitcoin tanking below 2000$, good signs of a legitmate bottom, as it should be considered it has dipped 60%

Which of your 3 bitcoin coins are you going to use? Bittrex for fucks sake added what 5 alt pairs to USD this week? They know what's about to happen.

stay low info. pleb.

true

but keep in mind they added alot of ETH pairs aswell, you can buy most top 10 coins with eth now

this is probably due to most exchanges locking bitcoin trading entirely soon, so people will be forced to use something else, if they want to trade

If things fork, how do exchanges handle?

I'm going to stick all my BTC into ETH here in the next few days. I'd like to see ETH drop a little further first.

bottom is at $50

all bitcoin pairs will be disabled, you wont be able to withdraw or deposit bitcoins

but you can still trade usd/eur pairs, and anything else that isn't paired with btc

you just shorted your eth didnt you?

im sure you'd like to buy back in at 50$

there will be huge ICO dump

there was a huge ico dump, why do you think eth tanked from 420$ to 250$, bancor and status converted their eth right away, they'd be fools not to

Or it could be bitcoin whales fudding to get cheaper ETH before bitcoins literally goes to $0. It's too fucking centralized and controlled by a few.

Feed the classes and eat with the masses.
But feed the masses and eat with the classes.

Change all of it to fiat and wait until BTC hits $1500 or less.