I got 140k coming my way

do I invest in crypto?
do I invest in S&P?
do I invest in Vanguard (eurofag can't invest)?
which one?
how much?

make me some bank famlam

>>pic unrelated but good advice will favor you by the gods and who knows this babe might land on your dick

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off trustfunder

S&P 100%

/buy high sell low/ burn this into your fucking forehead.

0 in crypto.

60% in equity index funds (vanguard US, vanguard EU), 35% in bonds etfs (vanguard aggregate bond funds), 5% in aggressive plays (emerging market etfs, tech sector companies, whatever you are bullish on really)

You a mean muffugga.

such a pretty face and body ruined by tattoos

it wouldn't surprise me if her vagina looks like a day old arby's sandwich either from too much negro cock

140k yurobucks ain't a trustfunder

Read up:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Main_Page

There are many things you can do with your money. One of the most basic things you can do is invest in both a broad market stock ETF with a low expense ratio and a broad market bond ETF with a low expense ratio. The actual allocation between these two would depend on your risk tolerance. Either way, read up and make your own decision.

140k is nothing near trustfund babby status.

buy mETH

Dis nigga pretending everything is fuckin' peaches and cream on Wall St. A smart nigga ain't gonna buy stawks at fucking P/E ratios of fucking 30. Nigga buy some tax-free municipal bonds from some racis' states like texas and south fucking dakota and shit, that's where the money is. Maybe buy some physical gold and bitcoins and shit but not more than 30%, and like 20% in munis, 40% in cash and 10% shorting this fucking over-fucking-bought dog and pony show we call a fucking stawk market. Then when this nigga crashes a smart nigga would pick up some fucking high-dividend low risk stawks like pipelines (BWP), fast moving consumables (KO, WMT), and maybe some fucking fast food like (MCD).

But you'll still always be a fucking nigger so fuck you.

i prefer mistress gaia

>tattoos
Into the trash it goes.

She has a lot of BRAAAAP videos

80% S&P 500
10% ETH
5% BTC
5% ICN

Drop some ETH into Project Ethereum, a forced matrix binary crowdfunding "MLM" running on ETH. Only takes 0.3ETH (~40EUR right now) to get positioned and if you join a good team (like the one I just joined) you'll get insane spillover from the leaders promoting it above you, even if you don't do promoting yourself. Cheap entry and the potential you can get back is mind-blowing. ETH is in a low price right now and it will go up again even higher in the next month or so. That 0.3ETH donation can return you donations of up to 30ETH if you get positioned just under leaders/promoters that will fill up the ranks below you, and then the ETH price increase makes that even sweeter. All it takes is a one time donation of 0.3ETH. And also the company (Project Ethereum) is giving 20% of it makes (through small processing fees from all the participants) from all donations to Choice Humanitarian (www.choicehumanitarian.org). You can ask the people at Choice, they will confirm that Project Ethereum has indeed agreed to pay them.

What is this scam you speak of?

It's called Project Ethereum but its being organized by dudes that have a poor understanding of ETH or crypto... but anyways, they are trying to do some good with it and have committed to donate 20% of what it makes. Get scammed for a good cause! eth.doublemy.gold

70% in tattoo removal
20% in vaginal reconstruction
10% in designer clothing

After these solid investment decisions you may actually find yourself a rich cuck that will give you everything you want and need.

Oh boy, those ATHs
He gon get rekt

If only that could undo the tainted heart/soul tho...

If you thought FOMO in crypto was bad back in May/June, you haven't seen shit. Currently, indices only move in two directions: Sideways, or Up. That's literally all they do. Every single dip is gobbled up.

It's largely due to the Fed buying bonds and failed CDOs from the market after the 2008 market crash, in order pump new money into the economy. That money was used to buy the dip on extremely undervalued stocks of decent companies (people had panic sold the shit out of everything due to the crash). Ever since 2009, the stock market, has pretty much been only going up. Dips are are almost non-existent. It's a shame because volatility in markets allows derivatives to shine, and more hedge funds would likely be blowing the shit out of index funds.

dont post pink wojack again its an occultic meme made by third parties