You know what? Fuck it, we should get some Veeky Forumsraelis together and start an ERC20 token...

You know what? Fuck it, we should get some Veeky Forumsraelis together and start an ERC20 token. It takes like 10 minutes to copy/paste the code and create a coin.

If those faggots were able to get ChanCoin listed on coinmarketcap.com, we can do it too. And guess what? Since we're the founders, we get to split the premine amongst ourselves.

If you think about it, all we really need is a nice website and some well written material for the site, like to hype it up and make it look good. I'm a web developer so I can work on the site, but I'll need some help make it look really good.

It would be so easy guys, 2 weeks to get launched. We just have to build a nice website. We also need a logo which is easy to get.

Who wants in? I'm going to create a slack channel.

>Post a throw-away email if you want an invite.

We'll need a team of shills to get the word out, and people who can write good sounding material for the website to hype up the coin. Would be nice to have someone with graphic design experience. I think the most important people we will need is programmers.

So post your skills, and email to get your invite.

I think about 10-30 people is probably the ideal team size.

OP we need some sort of screening criteria to filter out all the autism. Otherwise I'm in.

Nice idea! I'll make the logo!

Yeah we need a method of getting rid of the retards so they don't weigh us down. I think we'll just have to do it on a case by case basis, and get rid of people who don't pull their weight.

I think if we play our cards right, manage to have little/no fud and release a good product that doesn't scream scam we could potentially be looking at at a 500 ETH ICO split between us Veeky Forumsnessmen

FUCKtoken did this and it sold out before the end. FUCK TOKEN!!

People are hungry for money, they will throw any and all ETH at something they think will pump. Let's be the ones sitting at the top, no longer do we eat the scraps of beans and digis.

Man, when I see some of the BULLSHIT coins that are on coinmarketcap.com it just amazes me how some of these worthless crypto's earn any money at all.

Look at this coin for example:

roundcoin.org

Nice site, right? Well look at this:

web-freeks.com

All they did was copy this website. IT HAS A 32 MILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAP!! That's fucking insane. Just think about it, if you own 1% of the coins, that means that you own 1% of $32,000,000 dollars.

That's $320,000.

Honestly, I'd be happy to make a quick 3 grand. But the sky is the limit if we get lucky.

[email protected]

Oh ill just be a paid shill

invite sent. check your inbox

I think the shills will have to settle for a smaller chunk of the premine than the developers and white-paper writers or logo designers. Unless you do a really good job at shilling for us.

That's fair, yea?

Yeah man many people have and will continue to exploit the greedy in an unregulated market.

Soon I'm sure there will be tougher regulations on the way ICO's are done, but before that happens we have time to build a wealth of individuals passionate about making a successful ICO for lord kek.

Crypto is a very sensitive market and because of that it is vital to limit outsiders from successlly fudding the product, a secure room for developers and team members is a must, slack would come with the ICO.

this doesnt help anyone but whats the best code to copy and paste for your own coin

The official Ethereum wallet literally has a link to code that you can copy/paste to make an ERC20 token.

Ya thats fine. Im on a couple pump slacks... namely CryptoOracle the ultimate shill

And you know what? We can make another ERC20 token after this one too.

After we learn from this coin, we can just make another one, and another one. We can just keep getting better and better at making new coins and building them up, we could do it like every month.

I have a slack set up right now. Post a throw-away email so I can invite you man.

but are there really coins that copy and paste this code and change nothing?

ERC20s can be pretty interesting. Copy and paste a Market Maker/ Arbitage token. Could be really good

ERC20 is the perfect buzzword. We can say "Powered by Ethereumâ„¢" on the website. Plus, since it's ERC20 that means it works on sites like myetherwallet.com

chancoin is copy/pasted from litecoin or something stupid like that. It doesn't add anything special, and there's a TON of coins that don't add anything special to old coins.

Alternatively, you can work with me to create a real platform to do something on the ethereal network. I already have a white paper written.

Alternatively again, I can write the whitepaper for this token

Fuck it I'm in. [email protected]

Let's shill the fuck out of this and make some sweet sweet gains

I can help write white paper and also do marketing

This idea is actually Bueno. How about a dating site where we do the background check and match on a profile, we guarantee a true immutable profile that people can trust. To participate you have to have a token. Dating sites always make money cause chads and bettys are more desperate than anons due to their inability to love the internet.

sure, come to the slack and we can discuss it.

post a throwaway email so I can invite you.

sent you an invite, user. check your inbox

creating a dating site and integrating a token into it is a hell of a lot more work than throwing up a quick landing page that looks good and is well written.

Plus cryptocurrencies are too hard for women to use

[email protected]
i can code eth contracts

[email protected]

[email protected]
fixed typo

Count me in! I'm a writer.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Invites sent. Please come back to the thread and give it a bump after you see your invite in your inbox.

Idea: What about an ERC20 tied to a real life supply... say like Coffee? Base it like as a way of easing transactions from farmer to roaster. Effectively removing the middleman

should we run with
Lust Token?
Rage Coin
Dobby Coin
Token of the Illuminati

Im keen to help

[email protected]

invite sent. Check inbox and come back to bump thread please.

>ack to the thread and give it a bump after you see your invite
got my invite!!

sent you an invite. come back to give the thread a bump when you get it!

got it, thanks fren

i'm in, can do some light webwork or writing.

[email protected]

[email protected]

someone make a slack and post it, I can code the wallet and host nodes/sites, someone else is doing the gui tho
[email protected]

Can't get on until morning but count me in for white paper. I have some ideas to throw around so be waiting for me then

6 years experience in C#, sql, jquery/javascript, html/css, 2 years experience making iOS apps, and a little experience with angular. let's fucking do this.

[email protected]

I can handle promotions and sales pitches.

I can make an app with HTTP requests to buy the coins. If someone explains how to copy paste code to use cc on the app. Anything with an app looks more representable.

Sweet man I'm in.

[email protected]

I can do the GUI.

[email protected]

people applying should also make it clear if this is their first crypto scam rodeo, and if you do, why we should waste our time with you.

Systems programmer (Go, C, Rust, Python etc.)

[email protected]

I'll help in whatever way i can.

[email protected]

sure, if you want to get assassinated by folgers

[email protected]
Invite me.

Know a bunch behind the technology of bitcoin and mining algorithms. Statistics and cybersecurity

Invites sent. Please come back to the thread to give it a bump.

oh look, taylor swift is back

finally got it sorted im in

alright lads, bump

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

[email protected]

certified pro shiller here with 5 years experience

Will help in however way i can.

[email protected]

[email protected] shillin'

[email protected]

I own several fb pages and I can promote the shit out of it to my sheep.
I am also a web designer.

Invites sent. Remember to come back to the thread to give it a bump.

I am Johnny on the slack. I filled out the form. I can't get on slack for a while though so leave me in the slack. I can write the white paper.

noted

[email protected]

i am a web designer and have been involved in cryptocurrency for about 3 years

How do we know whoever controls the ICO wont fuck us out of all the profits? Its totally anonymous and probably not even illegal.

Its going to be like that Ark pool all over again.

I will shill this and can help write, review and edit material.

[email protected]

sent an invite.

Was literally thinking about doing this today so I'm in. I can help with marketing it or write the paper.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Shall shill all day er day.

Yo get me in on this, I'm a software engineer, a lot of python, numpy, scipy experience, and a good amount of web design shit. Make a few algorithms to trade crypto on bittrex. Give me a sec to make a shit email on my phone right now

[email protected]

Send me a mail, I'm this guy. Me and my buddy were talking about this. I just graduated, he does front end for a top 5 Silicon Valley company.

If we manage to play the FOMO card right I think we can raise more than 1k Eth in an ICO. The secret is to shill shill shill and shill.

Well having an ERC-20 as the basis is a good start. Network is pretty fast.

But we have to have a set identity

Invites sent. Come back to bump the thread when you get it!

[email protected]

We will need you in on this. What we are going to do here is legendary.

Arbitrage?

It's Johnny. I updated the Google form. I got some extra time. I'm on mobile and I will install slack asap. Sorry about this line of communication. Haha

We can easily make it big here bros, we just need only a couple of more people before this mars mission takes off.

[email protected]

send me an invite I'll put in work. can we make something that sounds legitimate and not like shit? I can write a lot of the copy (i.e text) and put in work shilling, buy some graphics on fiverr or whatever

guys this is looking promising pack your stuff we will be mooning

This shit again? Fuck you

I know html/css/javascript, and ive been doing internet marketing for a couple years now.

[email protected]

[email protected]

I do python, php and js, mainly webdev but work on ETL automation, webscraping and have am very strong with relational database design.

I was also an English major in college, so I can proofread copy and have great written communication skills.

I don't mind writing the whitepaper if that's all I'm good for ;)

Fuck it, let's do it, web design and some server side tech

[email protected]

>have am
fml. I was too busy trying not to miss this boat to even proofread my own post ;_;

10yr Infrastructure admin
[email protected]

Also Spanish speaker, could shill the coin in Spanish

invites sent. Come back to the thread and give it a bump.

Our first FUD,

Fuck you

Bump. Cmon guys, we can do this.

I'm down. I fell for one myself and nearly lost hundreds of dollars before I realized I was being had.

can help where needed. Shilling, programming or web dev type things.

[email protected]

So many shitty ICO's raised thousands of ETH, we can do it too!

I study Economic Computer Science but i am currently in Thailand. I will be back in germany in 2 weeks, then i will be able to optimise your ideas.If you need a consultant , invite me. [email protected]