Do you think his investment advice is solid?

Do you think his investment advice is solid?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-19/martin-shrekli-disclosing-70-million-net-worth-2015-says-doesnt-have-any-cash-left
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> strategy: use someone else's money to pay back some other faggot you promised high returns, then repeat

Yea sure user why not

His videos in technical analysis are pretty good. He knows what he's doing. And I respect the man a lot

Fuck off Martin.

>why not
Because this strategy only works if each time you can find a bigger investor.
Somewhere in between you have to make more money.

he was an autistic beta who vastly overestimated his analysis and ability

basically your normal Veeky Forums poster

he has over 100 mil

>he thinks this
I dont think u realize how hard he got cucked by the (((them)))

Actually he thinks TA is meaningless bullshit

ive watched his livestream where he analyzes various biotech companies and tries to put a value on their pipeline drugs etc to figure if the stock is a buy or not

hes okay

he's a phony. quick rundown:

-he begged for a chance as an intern, where he stuffed letters on envelopes
-he acted gay towards the most important person he could find to swindle $$$ for his "hedge fund"
-he lied saying that he got millions from an important person to bait even more retards
-he gambled the money from said retards to the last 1k
-he "founded" a pharma company after getting kicked out from another company from which he tried to steal all the info and documents before getting blocked
-he acquired the aids medicine rights and jacked up the price, which gave him enough funds to cover all the retards from the "hedge fund" (cover as they gave them stock)
-stock actually got higher, giving in fact a positive gain to the people he "defrauded"

he's an idiot.

>he thinks
he knows

Except he got the jackpot and eventually made massive profit. Good luck with that, shkreli for the impossible.

>he begged for a chance as an intern, where he stuffed letters on envelopes
And? We all start somewhere.
>he acted gay towards the most important person he could find to swindle $$$ for his "hedge fund"

So he developed a relationship in order to achieve higher than average funds for his business, AKA hes a fucking great business man and knows what hes doing

>he lied saying that he got millions from an important person to bait even more retards

Subjective of who is important

>he gambled the money from said retards to the last 1k

Wow trader makes loss and then recovers through learning from mistakes

>he "founded" a pharma company after getting kicked out from another company from which he tried to steal all the info and documents before getting blocked

Source on stealing allegations.

>he acquired the aids medicine rights and jacked up the price, which gave him enough funds to cover all the retards from the "hedge fund" (cover as they gave them stock)

Toxoplasmosis actually, the price was jacked to levels similiar to other drugs in the same area and all extra money went to R&D.

1MFBoWLNPrejXLmi6nrrg8wEdJmpwA95bc

tip me big daddy good to see u here

got fired, I need 1btc to pay rent this month

lol rent that high means you aint getting shit

>-he acted gay towards the most important person he could find to swindle $$$ for his "hedge fund"
I was reading that the other day. My first thought is that sounds like a sugar coated version that the witness was willing to share in open court.

Martin did a whole hell of a lot more than act to get that kind of money. I bet he's done some really, really grimy shit.

He's not an idiot though, just an educated degenerate.

it's california, everyone is getting cucked. I'm paying this much for a private bedroom for me and my nephew (he's a young kid so not taking too much space yet) in a shit neighborhood. Fucking tenderloin man

The number 1 group of people in developed nations with toxoplasmosis and who need toxoplasmosis prophylactics are HIV patients, retard.

He is going to get buttraped in jail and need to pay his own prices for his own drugs. The only R&D this guy does is make ketamine analogues on ChemDraw between video chats on livestream.

>He is going to get buttraped in jail and need to pay his own prices for his own drugs

nigger you live in the tenderloin lMAO

I'm the only white in my building, get asked daily if I want to buy some crack. Police doesn't do shit bc muh racism.

Feels bad man.

oh yeah, and got fired yesterday bc of bs reasons.

welcome to my world

Sounds like a nigger hell.

He's admitted pretty plainly that his early success was good luck that arose out of mindless button mashing.

His recent strategy is shorting too-good-to-be-true medical companies. Take his portfolio, do your due diligence, and realize that you're going to come to the same result just from reading the clinical trial data. The guy isn't a genius for doing it, but it makes money pretty reliably.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-19/martin-shrekli-disclosing-70-million-net-worth-2015-says-doesnt-have-any-cash-left

For the most part yes. Sometimes the market is irrational, but he usually ends up making decent calls.

>His videos in technical analysis
Where?

from one user to another, have you watched them? they're pretty thorough and he does it for free. there's a reason he came from nothing and became a millionaire. also pretty sure he was working at a hedge fund coming out of high school, he should know a thing or two about investing if anything