Ethereum

Is this shit going to even be worth buying back into or is this the end?

It's going back, I promise. Back, back, back.

Its still above where it was a month ago

Prices went up to Fantasyland (400$) what is needed now is for Fundamentals to catch up. could take few weeks/months could be never.

yes. but it is possible that this time around it will face more competition from other coins.

I still think over $100 is still a very optimistic price for what Ethereum currently is.

So's ur mum

It will be never. Ethereum tries to be everything and its mother. It will not work because it wants to compete against centralized solution instead of creating an orthogonal market of decentralized ones.

Are products that work off Ethereum like ICN in jeapordy if ETH is worthless?

its not

It depends whether they find a way to layer a third ponzi on top of the ICO's.

No, as long as Ethereum is technologically good enough it's fine.

It went up too quickly due to hype then people of all sorts started investing after seeing the massive gains, it reached a point where the price of ETH was detached from reality, no big news coming out ETH had the same fundamentals it had back when it was 16 yet it was 400 dollars, it took one idiot to set a domino effect.
Will ETH be back? Who knows, in my opinion it would take big news to set it in motion all the way to 1k, if some banks adopt the block chain or more specifically ethereum that might do it, maybe some apps that started to gain traction, as long as ethereum has no real use in the world the price will continue to crash, all the way below 100 usd

Wait for $10.

bitcoin had the same fundamentals when it was 100$, 1000$ and 2800$, dont be a retard

the price is what the market wants to pay for it, fundamentals have little to no saying in this since there's 0 smart money in crypto yet

I think the bottom is $7

This desu, I thought ETH was overpriced last year February and it's still over priced over the double digits.

It's the end.
The supply is endless unlike bitcoins....
The price will NEVER reach 300$ again.

anything above $20 is overpriced range

It will be worth for me, since I'm short.

I'm pretty sure this will stop around 100eur or so, that's about the half point between where it started it's huge rise and the top, and I've seen this happen with a lot of shitcoins

at least that's what I'm betting on

it'll drop to ~100 eur, stay there for a week or so, start climbing up to ~180-200, and that will be the long hold from there, like it was with BTC some time ago

/r/ McDonalds pink Wojack please. I can't find it on my drive.

Money Skeleton, why did you betray us?

No it won't. You're definitely a new trader.

the supply is endless, but keep in mind that smart contracts and programs that runs off the ethereum blockchain will consume ether, and it will be sent to a burning address that deletes it from the supply

besides, with pos nearing, the new ether will go down aswell, the mining rewards has already been halved

good comeback user!

and you must be one of those "seasoned traders" that recommended shorting ETH at 50$?

yeah i should have listened to you guys instead

Down 69% to $130 (from an ATH of $420)...

>this chart has been right all along

If you stay in now it won't be til next year June until you can cash out without a loss.

m-muh flippening