ITT Most Badass historical figures

ITT Most Badass historical figures

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Terrail,_seigneur_de_Bayard
theguardian.com/news/defence-and-security-blog/2015/jun/09/waterloo-a-german-victory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kills self
>badass

>loses war
>badass

>obsessed with his pets
>badass

>beastiality
>badass

THIS UGLY GENERAL IS FUCKING ENTIRE SUPER HOT ROMAN ARMIES AND BASICALLY YOU LOST 30% OF YOUR MALE POPULATION IN ONE DAY. HOW ? JUST WATCH THE FREE VIDEO

even after death the roman still hounds him for the eons enduring slight to their pride!

Would be a great shame if he were to campaign in Norway

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Terrail,_seigneur_de_Bayard

Shut it down.

Ho Chi Minh. That little old Asian man defended his little old Asian country from the most powerful nation in the world

Him, single handedly. There was no other soldiers on the North's side, it was just him jumping in and out of bushes at different positions. Anything is Imperial West propoganda

He was a FUCKING general you retard.

Basil the second

>slight to their pride

>kills his family
>his city
>his nation
>his entire culture
And most of all
>his elephants

I'd say Hannibal got sufficiently shit on in the end, especially if you include the rest of his miserable life after he blew his chance leading an army against Rome

Commander

Good point, I'll counter with pic related

More underrated imo

He lost my respect with how he handled the historiography of the Battle of Waterloo. He went into a fit of rage just because an historian, who had looked at documents and collected accounts from people, depicted the presence of Prussians. Wellington wanted everyone to believe he was the sole responsible for the victory. He seemed to have a very petty character.
theguardian.com/news/defence-and-security-blog/2015/jun/09/waterloo-a-german-victory

I present you the most Badass historical figure.

This guy is a beast, he cucked all of the Blkans, Italy and Africa for decades. He was the saviour ERE didn't deserve.

You can certainly dislike him, but you can't deny that he was quite the badass.

Also Julius Caesar.

Both badass and tragic in equal measure.

>the guardian
lol
they never miss a chance to downplay the uk's achievements

He was unpleasant to some nice chariot racers though, the riots were just a bit of banter. Justinian can't take a joke.