Has anyone actually been given bitcoin or another crypto by posting their address and begging in a Veeky Forums thread?

Has anyone actually been given bitcoin or another crypto by posting their address and begging in a Veeky Forums thread?

Yes I got 0.01 BTC

I gave someone 5 ARK because they were poor as fuck. I also gave away 0.01 BTC to a third-worlder a couple of years ago because it was nothing to me but a weeks wage for him.

no :(

I got like 0.05 BTC by begging on /g/ in 2013
I also got invites to private trackers by begging :^)
sent ;)

I got 0.33 ETH once. I think that puts me into the top tier of beggars.

I've gotten Waves tokens - EY Niggers, Pog Coins, a HITLER, 5 African Americans and 1 million wojak. My portfolio has never looked better.

3PQFUiKpSAPSrUzr4oqttPpeG1h6MB417XW

Got 20 RDD once.

nice, just got 100k

There's a first time for everything.

NMR:
0x8982b89c053047348f31370051b8766a6a6eb898

I got 100 RDD lmao

can someone just give me dogecoin? i just want to join the fun

A3R4nJRS3ghzdzKZrULB4HL7yahEyBv6rz

The most anyone has every given me was 2 DGB back when it was 3ish cents.

Help the reich rise again goy

1HiT1ERB1CSxEsaUqNuURv1JR8LTPQZ5YX

2000 DGB
I'm still grateful.

Nobody ever pays me in Trident Layers
btc - 1QH5JTyi5T4TZVp99fWC6SgWp44xvMV8T9

0.01 btc is half my initial investment wtf.

I haven't gotten shit. Not even on giveaways. I'm seriously so unlikely. I invested in late may, make good trades, few months later everything crashes. Oh well. Glad I invested what I could afford to lose which is 0.02 btc. Hodling af now. Down 35% currently.

Let's see.

I doubt there are many rich bros that actually post here.

1Jvs4EuELHc3tQfAzw322zjXRmhnXMhHd1

The only time I bought digibyte was to hand out to beggars because it was funny to watch people beg for 100 dgb. Made a couple bros pretty happy that day. I think everybody won.

ya someone gave me a btc here a couple years ago for posting a picture of a sharpie in my pooper

:D

:[

I got $40 worth of decred. I think I win itt.

Thought I was getting scammed somehow but after I sent it to an exchange I knew it was real.

I got 1.2 BTC the other day for posting in some guys thread. It was like "entertain me with your story of poverty" and I greentexted an absolutely made up story about saving up to go traveling with my girlfriend and losing it all to crypto because of Veeky Forums.

I couldn't believe it but laughed my ass off cause I'm already holding a ton of BTC and 1 more makes like no difference.

you're a filthy kike

I haven't gotten anything at all. I started in June with about 1.3 BTC, lost all because I was new and didn't know what I was doing. Currently portfolio consists of my last 0.02 BTC. I have seen people get given 1-4 BTC in threads, so I hope i'll get lucky and someone generous will pass by.

I fucking hate you. Give it to me. I have 346 dollars invested. You don't appreciate things.

I got alot of niggers

I'll have it. I need to buy myself good clothes for a job interview.
1C7xce9bg4FQ6sH4HDgj7qURwxn3ELkGdk

How about giving those coins then to people who really need them huh?

16maViq978KpuRLVAFZeP8cKSW9v4Y7xT6

But I bet just a LARP

I probably need it more than you do, just saying

i got some via for free :D

would love to get some btc :3

I've got 7,800 whalecoins...and like, .003 waves

3PEqXYn1JwfmRtk8g1aH3EZ9qvfkTKYMcKa
If anyone wants to throw away some waves...lol

Did you buy more sharpies with it?

I will not get my hopes up that some millionaire comes along, feels sorry for me being broke and starving and donates some BTC and wait for it to never happen.