Why were the Indo-Europeans such fucking assholes?

Why were the Indo-Europeans such fucking assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalcolithic
academia.edu/371376/Development_of_metallurgy_in_Eurasia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[Citation needed]

It is precisely because they were such violent assholes that they existed.

The tragedy of people trying to create what they view as a better society getting rekt by militaristic brutes is one that will always recur through history.

Pure conjecture

We know NOTHING about Indo-European culture besides commonalities gleaned from daughter cultures

getting rekt by horse people was Europe's fate from the begin of times. Thanks god for the machine gun!

No wonder eurocucks have such a thing for rape scenarios

On the other hand..

>DURR PATRIARCHY

i see no difference

Is that the only word you read from both?

well to be fair south-east Europe was fairly advanced and indeed when it comes to Y-DNA there doesn't seem to have been such a huge overhaul as observed elsewhere during the bronze age transition, which is also one of the arguments proposed in favor of the OP's thesis

The degenerate matriarchal race looks like Modern Europeans

Man I would so have loved this matriarchy vibe
>be mamas boy all life
>don't work too hard, just do your subsistence bit of gardening
>casually make some kids with various women
>cuck and get cucked all the time and no one cares, because free love
>no real hierarchies or wars
>chads don't really bother your

horse people are the real assholes

>matrifocal (centered on women as mothers)

This is no different than what they hate on

Oh look, the spooks are back.

Yeah, this book even says the diffusion of knowledge of agriculture from the near east may not have even happened, because carbon dating shows a relatively contemporaneous advent in both the near east and southeastern Yurop

It was from Anatolia which is barely Near East anyway, but it did happen, Anatolians mixed with WHG gave birth to the cucuteni and vinca culture

>ywn live in a matriarchal Paleolithic society and be some big titted mature blondes' fuckboy

The Buddha has said that all life is suffering.

I didnt believe him till today

they were hunter gatherers who stormed the world and forced their language/sperm by domesticating the horse

Castle* and
King of Hungary*

rather pastoralists than hunter/gatherers

They where like the super chads of their time and killed the golden age of Europe.
Like we all still would live in some huge hippie commune with free love, doing a bit of gardening and hunting and otherwise just relax, fuck around and take shrooms.
Life was paradise and they ruined it.

if it wasn't them it'll be someone else
c'est la vie

true, I'm just happy to live exactly at that point in time where this shit gets undone and we return to our roots.

good for you
as a young iraqi i'm also happy you're doing that, time to reenact what my ancestor did to Europeans when they discovered agriculture

Sounds like complete fucking plebian horseshit created to demonise europeans even more.

How the fuck could we know ANYTHING about the structure of prehistoric societies? That sounds like a third wave feminist myth of the pure, unspoilt, perfect female usurped and oppressed by the patriarchal male.

CNN history

Patriarchy is bad because women are mothers who raise children

matrifocal is good because women are mothers who raise children

>White people violently ruining shit

Plus ce change, plus ce meme chose

For example from grave sites.
One of the arguments is that until the Indo-Europeans, graves in Europe where egalitarian, everybody was buried more or less the same, man and women alike, and sometimes you had a rich grave for an individual, again men and women alike. burial gifts are every day objects, war weapons are completely missing in finds, hunting weapons are common but thats it

Then it all changed, graves for the poor, more burial objects for men, and huge burial mounds for alpha males. women are completely missing or sometimes become even a burial gift themselves. Also war weapons and expensive metal objects start to show up in the finds.

That gives you some idea about the change of society.

Why is our non-Indo-European heritage so extensively downplayed?

orange is the amount of my grand daddy's cum

Because the Indo Europeans who run society want to push a narrative.

Being true sons of Maors, they enjoy strife for strifes sake

>Tfw Sardinian

Feels bad

war weapons were already used by the Neolithci farmers, for instance by the Vinca and Cucuteni who used copper daggers, to name one.

Based Sardinians. The purest Europeans

uhhhh, they're pure middle eastern actually

>Vinca and Cucuteni
none of those cultures used copper afaik.

They did in the later phases

Completely different from modern Middle Easterners, they resemble Neolithic Anatolians who have nothing to do with modern turks genetically

must be extremly late, like at their end, when the indo-europeans started to be aggressive?

Genetically they're the same people as Croatians or Serbs (I2a haplogroup).

Not really, already by the 5th millenium bc:

>A hoard of a large number of copper items (a Treasure – see image) was discovered in the village of Cărbuna, Moldova, consisting primarily of items of jewelry, which were dated back to the beginning of the 5th millennium BC. Some historians have used this evidence to support the theory that a social stratification was present in early Cucuteni culture, but this is disputed by others.[8]

Same haplogroup =/= same people

You have to compare their autosomal DNA

but they'r not!
which is present all over the middle east , esp. Anatolian kurds

thanks for quoting wikipedia, if you read further you will see that it is largely jewelry and not weapons. Whilst you are at it, read a bit more, for example about the change of their culture, building of fortifications and likely attacks from the steppe that started around that time.

>but they'r not!

Nice argument bro

When did hunter gatherers arrive in Europe?

i know what i am but what are you?

This. Sardinians are Phoenicians

What is a good book on European pre-history that also covers genetics, linguistics and the various theories like in the OP?

Why the aggressiveness?

The fact that their culture was changing doesn't mean much, they were still the same people, of course their culture changed after two thousand years, they were already making copper tools in the 5th millenium bc when the PIE had none.

Sounds like a load of bullshit.

likely around the time the ice age ended. Likely they where the guys who intermixed with the neandertals and are responsible for the blue eyes, blond hair and fair complexion of northern europeans.

Because not only their culture changed, but everyones in europe, and it came as waves and it came from the east.
Thats why your argument about copper using Vinca and Cucuteni completely misses the original argument.

People in Anatolia were also mixed with Neanderthals

>Burger and Reich also each used their data to peer even further back in time, to the ancestors of the Zagros Mountain farmers. They found that the Zagros people descend from a group of basal Eurasians who separated from the ancestors of all other people outside of Africa 50,000 to 60,000 years ago—before other non-Africans interbred with Neandertals. So the Zagros Mountain farmers had less Neandertal DNA than the western Anatolian farmers, whose ancestors must have branched off later.

>Why the aggressiveness?
Sorry, it is my genetic steppe nigger admixture that did that. Wanna fuck my wife as an apology?

If Yamnaya where dark looking, why do Northern European countries have the most ancestry of them?

Sounds like being Italian.

>And it came as waves and it came from the east.

East where?

If we're talking Sumeria yes, they did extract and work copper before, if we're talking Ukraine/Russia, no they didn't, they're contemporary to the Vinca people at best.

Why don't Estonians speak an Indo-European language? Did the area become Finno-Ugric after the arrival of Indo-Europeans or was it already before?

It's all that Etruscan blood

Pic related, it was developed by Near Easterners first and it came to Europe via Anatolia, if you are under the impression that PIE people came up with it first, that's not the case (maybe you aren't, but I kinda got that impression, might be wrong though, ti's just to be precise)

/r/ing fanfic

>""""""PIE"""""" people in the """Chalcolithic"""*

m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalcolithic
>The archaeological site of Belovode on the Rudnik mountain in Serbia contains the world's oldest securely dated evidence of copper smelting from 5000 BCE.[2][3]

Barry cunliffes Europe between the ocean's cover it a bit broadly (the book is between 9000bc-1000ad so nothing in depth). He has another broad book covering Eurasia in general (by step, desert and ocean). I tend to like his books but I got into him because he's speciality is the Celts.

For more Indo-European focus "The Horse, the Wheel, and Language: How Bronze-Age Riders from the Eurasian Steppes Shaped the Modern World" is a nice read.

Are they? I didn't think the Phoenicians displaced them although I know the Sardinian took on their culture.

omg I literally can't even

>The tragedy of people trying to create what they view as a better society getting rekt by militaristic brutes is one that will always recur through history.
>mfw i am a militaristic brute.

No thank you. I would rather have dignity... And guns.

Bump

His pic is wrong

Only Western Euros(French, Spaniards, Northern Italians, and Brits) are the sons of Yamnaya people

>His pic is wrong

Prove it

your such an insecure closet faggot

t. Chad

Yamanaya people were R1b like Western Euros while Northern and Eastern Euros are R1a and I1

Serbia isn't PIE, either way the oldest trace of copper smelting in the world are found in West Asia

>early copper smelting sites occur in the late sixth/early fifth millennium BC in areas farremoved from the Fertile Crescent, such as Tal-i Iblis in south-eastern Iran (Frame &Lechtman forthcoming) and Belovode in eastern Serbia (Radivojevi´c 2007; Bori´c 2009). By the late fifth millennium BC, copper production became more common in eastern Turkey (Yener 2000) and began in the southern Levant (Golden 2009) and in Central Europe as atBrixlegg in Austria (H¨oppner
et al
. 2005). Given the virtually synchronous appearance of coppersmeltingthroughoutSouthwestAsiaandSoutheastEurope,asinglecentralregionof invention is far more probable than many parallel independent discoveries (Figure 1b). Thiscore region was probably in Anatolia, where copper ore and naturally-occurring copper hadalreadybeenexploitedforseveralmillennia.

The Neolithic "Serbians" came from Anatolia so it's not surprising

academia.edu/371376/Development_of_metallurgy_in_Eurasia

>Haplomemes

this /thread

>cuck and get cucked all the time and no one cares, because free love
thats not how base territorial instinct works, Johan

Then you dont know shit.

Earliest copper working in the world is in the balkans.

It's actually both in the Balkans and in Anatolia, because they were more or less the same people

We should have wiped you all out instead of just most of you Tbh

>the Indo Europeans who run society
lol wut

Thats cool, because it is matriarchal, and overly aggressive and territorial males will get sidelined by the wise mothers of the tribe.

>indo-european
so a huge swathe of the entire eurasian population then
>zeus
who is literally marduk

I hate /pol/tards but "ebil whitey" publications are just as cancerous. Where is that article from? Genuinely curious.

Not him but it's retarded to pretend the ancestors of ancient greeks were matriarchal. We know the myceneans were ruled by warrior elites. And we know egyptians and mesapotomian societies were patriarchal as well.

So the "we wuz nlmediterranean matriarchy n shiet" narrative doesnt hold up.

So a bunch of feminist numales get btfo by women hating sandniggers?

Those who dont know history are doomed to repeat it

Indo Europeans were all 6"+ with coloured hair and eyes amd the strength of slavs

>>zeus
>who is literally marduk

What a cretin you are. Marduk is a sun god, and he's known to the Greeks as Mardochaios. He has no connection with Zeus, who is a sky god (not a sun god) and who is widely worshiped across the IE world, not just by those IE peoples who had contact with Mesopotamia.

>6"
>"

Keke don't you mean 6' ?

Other way around really, Neolithic Europeans were from Turkey and pretty wimpy. Indo-Europeans were from Ukraine and southern Russia and had much less Middle Eastern DNA in them.

>what is minoan civilization

Disgusting.

The Minoans were ruled by kings you dumb bastard. Yes they had a prominent role for women in their religion, no they weren't "matriarchal".

>and pretty wimpy

What do you mean?

>mfw they destroyed this

They couldn't put up a fight and just seemed to roll over and die everywhere.
There was a 93% population replacement in Britain for example, although the replacing population was still mixed with continental farmers.

They destroyed this

So europeans getting replace is nothing new?