Biz_classic news update:

biz_classic news update: medium.com/@biz_classic/bfadc80445d8

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz
medium.com/@biz_classic/bfadc80445d8
classicdelegate.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Impressive

Wow that's a lot of ark banked up in the wallet. How many people opted out of daily payments?

You need to be verified to change payout schedule?

Yea or how else would they know you really own the wallet address you want to change pay frequency for?

Chang and moonman>

Nice...it's like you guys give a shit.

I recently bought some Ark and have it on the exchange, how do I actually get in on this?

get an ark wallet, transfer your bag from bittrex into it and vote for biz_classic
to register your account in order to control payouts go to classicdelegate.biz and follow instructions

>medium.com/@biz_classic/bfadc80445d8

good job, very happy with new delegates

Download the Ark wallet. Then when you get it off your exchange and onto the wallet you vote biz_classic. This will cost 1 ark. Right now I get a little over 1 Ark a day and have had between 1000-3000 Ark (fluctuates due to swing trading). If you have very little Ark hold off daily payments and go weekly or monthly by going to the classicdelegate.biz/ website and logging in there to change it. I believe the default is 1 week payouts. If you do daily payouts the tx fee will eat into it if you are a small fish.

How do the default payouts work if I don't use classicdelegate.biz?

it's daily by default as long as your daily stake exceeds 0.2 ARK (0.1 is the fixed tx fee); in case it's less then you get paid out as soon as your due balance reaches 0.2

Do you not have to keep the Ark in the wallet during this? How are you day trading with the same Ark?

It's weekly as a default now. You can change it if you want and soon you will be able to get paid instantly as well.

weird mine was weekly. guess it's different for different amounts. thanks for clarifying.

How does classicdelegate.biz know you're the owner of the wallet when you sign up? Couldn't anyone sign up with anyone's wallet address?

I keep a set limit in the wallet and have reduced what I take out of the wallet little by little as I throw more money into what I have on the exchange. You do have to have it in the wallet to count towards your payout. Right now I'm just accumulating.

They verify it. You send them .000001 Ark when you set up the account.

Okay that makes sense, thanks for the info user

great work moonman and chang. i cant believe theres actually millions of ark floating around biz

It might just be because I'm totally baked, but wouldn't it be 1% of the total ark that pays 0.02 ark? The way I'm reading it it says having 1/10,000th of the ark gets you 1/100th of the payout.

no prob bro...biz_classic is the best. They are way on point and you won't find better dudes that are knee deep in it. I've been way impressed by them. You should join the discord as well. I don't think I can invite but maybe someone else can. .

discord.gg/hw9bMWn

Nice work lads.

I am fine with daily payouts. Any reason to sign up for me? Can I get some bonus tokens or see some serious stuff?

How much ARK do you have?

um, you guys?

~23k

I'd put it in the wallet and vote for biz_classic. I am not sure how much you'd get daily or weekly but it'd be worth it. Unless you daytrade... I guess.

>tfw only have 800ARK

>tfw even you have 500 more than me

Absolutely, that's what I've done. I just wondered if signing up on classicdelegate.biz is worth it unless you want customized payout times.

Oh I missread your post, yeah it's only useful if you want to change your payout settings.