I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT

I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT.

TIRED OF WHALES MANIPULATING THE MARKET ALONG WITH HACKERS. FUCK THIS.

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums DO YOU NOT KNOW WE HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING POWER THAN WE CAN ALL GET RICH?

WE ARE ANONS.

Apparently a Veeky Forums hoax crashed the ETH market. Maybe a Veeky Forums hoax can moon a market? Kinda worked with DGB. Not sure if it was worth ruining Veeky Forums for that month though.

BUMPED!!!!

I had an idea of starting a hoax on the entire crypto scene, pretending to be an intern at a quantum computing research facility, warning everybody to sell because Cryptos were gonna get wiped by DADDY qubit processors. If it got out and people bought it, Cryptos would plummet to shit and we'd buy the best god damn dip there has ever been. Obviously the coins would bounce back after the hoax was found out.

I didn't go through with it because BTC started crashing on its own kek

LET'S FUCKING DO IT.

We are like Goku before he turned Super Saiyan.

Whales are like Frieza and Cell.

We have Vegetas and Gohans.

Fuck Super Saiyan.

Let's power up to Super Saiyan God and fucking get rich.

The BTC crash looks like manipulation by chinese to me. You would have to pump BTC to ruin their plan.

If we all put in 0.1 - how many of us? We will need over a few hundred Anons to do this.

Get in EVERYONE and let's fucking do this FUCK THE CHINESE. FUCK THE RUSSIANS.

WE ARE FUCKING Veeky Forums AND BTC IS OURS NOW.

It might be possible to spread a rumor chinese miners and various bitcoin devs came to a secret agreement but are holding off announcing it so they can buy cheap btc. They only have one shot at exploiting the segwit upgrade to accumulate as much BTC as possible. If the market goes against them they will try to dump many BTC, if that is overwhelmed they will panic and be forced to buy huge amounts.

More like Pajeetas and Poohans.

I could see myself believing this.

Guys, see intense fluctuations as opportunity to make money. That's why they are engineered in the first place. By low sell high, repeat. That's how you do it in crypto.
We are lucky the markets aren't regulated yet, profit while it lasts.

No shit. Whales uses the lack of regulation of their magic "currency" to manipulate prices as they see fit, running the standard buyers into the ground. Who could have foreseen this?

Missed this, what was the hoax?

Veeky Forums anons posted several threads that Vitalik died from a car crash and it sparked rumors that he died.

>whales
>chinks
>pajeets
>hackers
>russians

>tfw literally no one even suspects HFT

BUT YOU ALL HAVE ZERO BRAIN
AND DONT WANT LISTEN THE PAJEET

Okay that's pretty funny

BUT YOU ALL HAVE ZERO BRAIN.
AND DONT WANT LISTEN THE PAJEET!

Don't listen to idiots. The hoax did fucking nothing. It was posted in the midst of ETH already crashing hard and ETH just continued to crash.

SHORT LITECOIN
THEN SPREAD TRUTH ABOUT IT SCAM
BECOME RICH

You mean they found out about the NSA Backdoor in Koblitz curves

This.

Quit being stupid fucks and think once in a while

I'm asking every user in Veeky Forums to buy BTC and LITE. Stack it up. We will stick together and become an unlimited, united force where we control both coins.

THIS IS A REVOLUTION HAPPENING.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN Veeky Forums TOOK OVER BTC?

>Sold 45 ETH coins which I bought for $10 - made $6400
>Sold 2 BTC and can rebuy 3
>Bought $6400 worth of LITECOINS AS ITS MOONING

EVERYONE LET'S GET ON IT

POST YOUR ADDYS

SEND EVERY AND ANYONE HOWEVER MUCH YOU LIKE

WE ARE MEGS OF THE OCEAN.

WE NEED TO KILL BTC AND CRYPTOS

WE NEED TO RELEASE THE WHALES GRIP ON THIS SHIT AND SWALLOW THEM WHOLE

ITS RUMOR TIME BOYS

I know thai is an extreme meassure, but if we lack numbers torres spread a rumour, we could always recruit te b\tards.

kekkkkk

Put it into motion, brother user. The world is changing. It's time Veeky Forums changed too. The power will shift to us. We will eventually have a grip of the whole market. A team of anons.

STAGE ONE is a go. Our identity will be called NARWHAL, LLC. and every user will identify with V.M. Varga.

If the whales want to play dirty then let them. But they have to contend with us now.

Sup
LUD9nxWhp2hCho13MeDpQMDbmibybbPjNV

Call the whales, we gonna fuck then.