Stop buying shit and buy LTC

invest n LTC and you can sleep well during the crash, maybe wake up with some nice gains ;)

fuck off idiot
>inb4 he's an eth holder

yap, idiot, loose your money ;)

to many people selling it because LTC now high
same time LTC fun`s runout his money

You wouldn't even be convincing if you could speak english.

HOW IS THIS DUDE HERE 24/7 AT THE FIRST MENTION OF LITECOIN JESUS

$2500 in December

Ill just leave this number here

>36

Sorry but Decred is master currency coin.

bretty good, bought at 25$ last month

It will pump again this week

I need it to get to $44 to break even. ;(

I'm going to do a dispute at my bank to stop the pending ach transfer from coinbase going through. I can't handle such a loss.

Me to but sold it when hit 50$ so perfect kek now bought it back for 40$ and waiting for it to bounce. Won't happen fast so considering buying now.

I'm staying. I count for ltc to bounce back to 45$ just like it usually did. But really maybe also buy now???

>it will bounce back to $45

Yeah..and people will just rush out with profits from buying in low causing it once again to crash.

The problem with crypto is there is no actual useful product you're buying.

ikr it's just buying "money" someone else earned from work (calculations). Gotta drain this speculation because there will come times when people themselves are not going to possess processing units it's all gonna happen in clouds. So it's gonna come to stock market of company in possession of those units.

Eth holder lmao faggot

any currency that relies on computers is doomed to fail

solar flares
emp's
storms
wire cutters

anything can take the internet down making crypto useless

Fiat (specifically coins) are the best option. Cash out and store in your in-home piggy bank. That's what my Grandpa did. He had a hundred jars of coins by the time he died in his house. Over $5k stored in coins, some of them collectible items worth much more.

Crypto is the most useless store of value ever created.

Going to your bank about meme coins is a good way to get the feds on to you

Honestly if BTC bounces back... Ltc could be well over 50 dollars again. LTC doing actually well compared to all the other coins. Check the past month

So far no coins are showing signs of bouncing back besides LTC. It's struggling to stay over a 2bil marketcap.

Would you say it's possible for LTC to overtake eth by the end of 2017?

Let's face it.. at this rate eth is a bitch product of btc

If you don't hate money, hedge BTC with LTC. Then buy BTC at lows with your LTC profits.

fuck off with all your obvious FUD threads pajeet

I think Charlie has things up his sleeve.

Flappening.watch wasn't created for nothing.

I guess we'll see what happens.

if BTC bounces back and LTC goes to 50 dollars you would make more money w bitcoin....

When has LTC ever been successful, except when it was piggybacking BTC?

its mooning right now you retard

The market is going back up, buy ETH right now, then sell it for LTC when it breaks the 0.0220 wall.