Remember this boys. Always remember this

Remember this boys. Always remember this.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/financial-theory/08/contrarian-investing.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already lost all my money.

Sell your blood!

>start mining 45 days ago
>get addicted to trading shit coins
>have $25 balance left

kill me

Lul that guy really looked like the stereotypical "fat cat capitalist pig" the commies always complain about

But how much did you invest?

but... never trust a jew, especially a Rothchild...

>thinking about money when you are being physically attacked
sounds jewish

>taking metaphor literally
sounds autismo

Just electricity. Still frustrating though.

I think you're one of the better ones off on the whole board

I get that. Definitely got in at the worst time possible though. I've been doing a lot of research in the meantime and will be throwing in some of my own capital after Aug 1.

This, honestly, nocoiners are going to kill themselves for not buying in during the great crash of 2017.

Screencap this.

I have no space left on my designated post screncap hdd

I think this might be the best time for me to actually get into crypto but I'm waiting to see if it'll dip lower. My guess is it'll still drop a little more up until it gets under a week close to August.

>Not understanding dry humor

Autismo 9000

>buying bags

Veeky Forums never learns.

Until now, buying the dip was always the long term succesfull method.

Proof me wrong.

enjoy hodling dem ponzi scheme bags

i'm sure those coins will change the global economy really soon buddy just plant them all in your backyard and soon you'll have a big beanstalk all the way to the sky with big pots of gold

Time to invest in Syria

>not taking a joke in good faith
lose a lot of money today buddy?

>arms dealers dont do that already

not investing your rectum to my mighty ponzi schlong is akin to being a money skelly blowing his load before he got a chance to put it in.
-Baron Rothschild

like those who bought the dip at 250? or those that bought at 200? maybe 150 was the real time to buy the dip, oh wait

When I dip you dip ETH dips

I was talking about BTC to be honest. ETH is another story, and ETH is too new, and ETH has an unlimited supply. So you can't really compare both imo. Investing in ETH at these high prices is plain stupid, while there's almost no limit on BTC possibility

the market is reacting to the implementation of segwit2x, nobody knows for sure what will happen and if things don't go as planned bitcoin could end up split, Buy now and lose everything on agust or wait till it's done and buy the uptrend, u can make as much gains if u time it right.

that's a great strategy thank you!

You actually reminded me to do this and I got ETH at the floor. Thanks.

ETH split. Look at where it ended. Buy when everyone thinks about selling, sell when everybody thinks about buying. Be the salmon user

This is unironically true.

During the rally euphoria I masterbated like 3 times a week max. Now I'm masterbating 3 times a day just to escape reality and feel dead/lethargic. Its like self-hurt without needing to draw blood.

>Buy when everyone thinks about selling, sell when blah blah blah
- William Buffet

He was referring to real estate in that quote not securities.

Securities are a whole different ballgame.

Honestly diden't even know

investopedia.com/articles/financial-theory/08/contrarian-investing.asp

You still better weigh the facts though. Real estate historically always goes up. Crypto? Not so much...

Crypto historically only went up...

> Real estate historically always goes up

Because it keeps up with inflation.
It does not return a profit after you account for inflation. It's like a 3% bond that requires maintenance.

Dunning-Kruger.