“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” Warren Buffett

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” Warren Buffett

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_G
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you wouldnt hold a stock for 10 years, dont even THINK about holding it for 10 minutes.

He was talking about buying coke and General Electric when there are market panics

0% chance Buffett would ever touch a shitcoin including btc

"Buying shitcoins is for mongoloids who hate money."
- Warren Buffet

because he is fearful?

good time for me to us to be greedy then

"Don't invest in something you know nothing about" - Warren Buffett

"Buy Litecoin, last chance before moon" - Warren Buffet

"SELL SELL SELL SELL, ITS ALL OVER, CRYPTO IS JUST LINES OF CODE, GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

EJECT EJECT EJECT" - Warren Buffett, shortly before making it onto the Forbes Billionaire list

invest in my saggy ball sack resting on your chin. really get greedy for em
- Warren Buffet

"Posting on Veeky Forums is for faggots"
-Warren Buffett

get over here and suck this dick while you still can.
- Warren Buffet

Op is a faggot
-Warren Buffet

He was talking about investing in stuff with real world actual value you dumb goyim

Warren Buffet sat on a tuffet eating his poop and wee
-Merk

Buy the bags when a ponzi is imploding - Warren Buffett

>suck my bag when my ponzi is exploding
>- Warren Buffett
ftfy

All sorts of dickheads will think crypto is going to do this or that, but as nasim talent says "bitches know shit"

-warring buffet

wha bet (((100pct((( bufet was hedged offshore and crashd brk so hedges would pay**too** in the 2008 collapse. anyone who thinks stawks are the safe road to jew ruse all em is a botttle baby

kill yourself
not even kidding, you are a fucking waste of resources

Sounds like bad advice. Yes goy when people are dumping you should buy and when people are buying you should sell.

Sounds like a great strategy to never make anything ever.

Do you cattle goyim really think billionaires will actually divulge their secrets to you?

Be Greedy When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Greedy
Gianluigi Buffon

be happy when others are angry
and angry when others are happy
-Warren Buffet the contrarian

Utterly nonsensical.

Yea this will be true. I felt this way at 137 and made me a nice lil 10%. This fuckin train is going to turn and all these fuder Sbarro workers will become wrecked soon. These bags are lighting up here the next few months and the sweet gains commeth

laughed

BUY HIGH SELL NEVER

HODL 4 EVER

be sleepy when others are wide awake
and wide awake when others are sleepy
-Warrens Tarded

"BUY HIGH, SELL LOW"
- Warren Buffet

pls buy all of my bags
-Warren Succit

tbqh i think most people here have an idea of what a blockchan is and how it operates

im sure the people that invested in apple and microsoft in the 70's didn't even fully understand what a computer is or what it could do

He also said never invest in anything you don't understand.

Do you understand how BTC, ETH, and other coins work? If so, happy investing.

I'll be laughing when I'm collecting my Sia billions

i wish i had your confidence

the problem is that 90$ is my absolute stop loss, and we are getting closer and closer to that every day

i was confident at 180, 200, 250 and 300$, since i was so much in the green

but now my 500% profit is barely even 80% now

ooop. you done fugp now jdater. your old boys town warren is dying and he aint gonna pay you that gayboy bribe no more

Next time take profits all the way up.

Sell and buy back in with a portion again and again. You make more in the long run because when a crash happens your capital is there to come to your aid.

you idiot, he was specifically talking about buying slaves when the civil war started

Why not be greedy all the time?

>blockchan
10/10 Old Billy Buffit wood buy
- Merk

“Be Greedy When Others Are Greedy and Fearful When Others Are Fearful” Barren Wuffett of Veeky Forums

happy bags

What are happy bags?

even if i did that, i would have bought back in at 250$, since everybody said that was the bottom, and 200$ being the absolute bottom

thats our barren....

They are what buffet splooges over while you look on through a window shivering in the cold, on a bleak winters night.
They both know you are watching though, they hear you crying quite clearly.

warren buffet is closer to broke than the average millenial diggyb who put his dads retire money into chancoin at ath.. its all about death.the big zero

"Bancor is just 40 lines of code written by jews. Fuck jews."
-Warren Buffett

someone do the ebonics version

"if your coin does not go to the moon, the moon will come to your coin"
-Warren Buffett

"hello can you hear me major tom" - Warren Buffett

"People actually believe my little quips and don't realize i'm just bullshitting them"
-Warren Buffett

>"Those retarded faggots bought memecoins for a blockchain technology they don't even understand. Literally LMAOing @ their lives"
-Warren Buffet

"Oh, no...babe...sweetie...you can't SERIOUSLY expect there to be any greater fool than YOU"
-Warrenne Sweetit

>2017
>not owning 6 shares of BRK.A
plebes

funny fucker

I second this motion

oh hes mad. its awesome that you love warren so fervantly

Keep yo ear to tha street when dat shit get hot in the game, but stay woke when the shit lit fire senpai foreal af

I'm sick of reading this fucking quote. It's illogical

appropriately rated

>Rule 1: never lose money
>Rule 2: Never forget rule 1
Warren Buffet

"It’s a method of transmitting money. […] I hope bitcoin becomes a better way of doing it, but you can replicate it a bunch of different ways and it will be. The idea that it has some huge intrinsic value is just a joke in my view."

- Warren Buffett

- Warry B

this post shows my main problem with investment advice: there are many examples of commonly accepted, yet contradicting advice. Its impossible to know what advice to apply in a given situation, but very easy to retroactively apply advice.

read when you're feeling sick, watch tv when you're feeling illogical.

Fuck this bank bailout RELIC

"Go in there and shake their hand, champ"

Be horny when women aren't interested and disinterested when women are horny

kek

he's too much of an old fart to understand bitcoin. that's ok.

oh yes I'm sure you're so much more logical than the second richest man in the world, he knows nothing about investing, right?

Shut the fuck up kid. Don't you post that shit here. Don't listen to him anyone, sell your losses when they become too great. Only buy when it like like it's on a steady rise. Remember the Veeky Forums motto. Buy high Sell low!

>buy my bags

"I have alzhemeirs AMA" - Warren Buffet

Guarantee most people don't know what the fuck they're doing with crypto. If they did Ethereum would never have taken off. And the icos are next level retarded.

>disinterested when women are horny
this works btw

this applies to older stocks. not new tech. warren buffett doesn't invest in startups or crypto. also when articles were saying "10k bitcoin potential!" that should have been your signal to sell everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_G

Warren B

You mean buy, right? Or did you literally purposefully contradict yourself?

How the fuck does this not make sense to you people who think it does not apply here?