When should i buy

>ETH

Should I buy now at $150 or wait longer?

I didnt expect it to go this low this fast.
With that said, we still have a while to go before august 1.

I will decide next weekend if I will buy in then or wait little longer.

No Idea what the floor will be.

I will buy

Crazy as it sounds, my guess is its going under $100 over the next 2 months or so, before the rebound starts. Im just guessing.

The jews are manipulating the market

Yea wait till around 100ish, we're now in between two major support zones of 175 and 100. Also wait for a reversal on the 100 level and only then get back in.

*sigh*

I'm Iranian from a Muslim background so don't give me the "Jew detected" shit.

What's all this Bullshit /pol/ about blaming the Jews for the crash? I remember a few years ago bitcoin jumped up to $300 and everyone was saying similar shit... now look at it. It's a new thing crypto, no one knows anything, everyone is guessing.

I am still shorting, but I make bad decisions all the time

trips don't lie

i panic sold at 137 after holding bags from 289. so it is more than likely going to reverse immediately

jul. 31st buy

Thank you for your service

Fuck it already bounced to 150

>*sigh*

Fuck off

Run to $555 confirmed.

You guys are literally retarded.

August 1st has nothing to do with the price of ETH.

Go ahead and buy ETH now and see what happens. It's literally going to 0 because it's worth nothing.

I sold at $13 1 . bought in at 190. It was going to bounce back to 150 as we saw. Fuck this stress.

Oh well at least I'm only at a loss of a couple hundred. Hope it crashes to buy back in later

>The jews are manipulating the market

A certain trait of a market crash is disbelief that manifests itself as blaming unknown and nebulous actors who are manipulating the price, shorting the stock etc etc.

No one is manipulating the price, its a combination of people realising that the price has no prospect of going north of $400, compounded by the loss of new money due to the reversion to mean, compounded by the ICO scammers cashing out.

what else could any reasonable person logically expect to happen with those factors at play.

>not shorting right now

nobody ever manipulates any market

combination of forces cause any market to go up or down

crashes and booms are always part of any market

this, its always the jews.

What is a realistic price for eth then?

why do you care about my opinion, it matters not to you or anyone.

i don't think eth will exist as it does today in 12 months, so the value i place on it today is zero.

SHITSKIN

i bought at 152 after it bounced from 132. i got in too late.

if it goes down to 120 i will buy more