hahahahhh;:~ ГГ~Г;@;;;:~ hHhahhHhHHhahahHhHhHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH
*breathes in*
HhHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
*buys 100 more antshares*
BWAHWWHHHAHWHHHWHAHHh2hahhahwhahhahhHHhhahahba
*buys eth at 300 and holds for 50 years*
AHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*takes out a small loan of 100k and buys all ltc*
AAEGEGRRRGGHEHHRHGRHHGGGHHHHHHGHH MOOOOOOMMYYMMMYMYYYYYYYYY YMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMYYYYYYYYYUU\U
*starts puking up blood*
W-WAKE ME UP
WAKR ME UP AAHWHR RE GGGRHHRHHRH

>*buys eth at 300 and holds for 50 years*
this is pretty much me

Read Might just save your lives

I did this. I sold 10 eth at $142, tried to buy back in at $139 and ETH has stayed above $145 ever since my sell order went through

So you're OK with hodling indefinitely but waiting 24 hours (more realistically like 2-6 hours) is too much?

you are going to buy back in? lol if you do make sure it's at 50 or lower, but you'll be waiting a long time for it to start rising again.

I really like the wojak memes but I noticed that I started losing money ever since I saw them for the first time, during the first pink wojak thread. I was making it with fine profit through the weekends and many other crashes.
Really ponders you to the process of thought.
Fucking CIA Niggers

timing the market is impossible. If I hodl indefinitely and the everything rebounds (even if a year or more from now, which I think it will) I'm fine as at least I haven't lost money.

If the price never drops down to meet my buy order, I've actually lost because I've essentially bought high and sold low.

What you're proposing is a form of gambling and I'd rather break even than suffer a loss.

>50 or lower
you're literally pulling that value out of your ass

holding is objectively riskier and is inherently "timing the market" using one trade instead of multiple trades. ALL investments are gambles.

>at least I haven't lost money
Such ambition

That is not true. Research shows when factoring in market fees and liquidity, you need around ~70% win rate just to break even. Buy and hold is the correct approach.

Thanks for creating a bottom for us

>holding for 50 years
>he thinks an invisible commodity with zero intrinsic value will stand the test of time that only the most proven, well established and healthy of companies make it through

You people really are silly.

They're equally gambles, it's just that one is a much bigger gamble than the other. You have lost money even if you don't cash out. Do you really think ETH is at the bottom? When it is still 300% higher than when the bubble really began to take off?

95% of coins only lose the longer you hold.

>win rate
lol

market fees are far lower in crypto, and volatility is far higher. if you can't react in a 10-50% drop, then you will always lose to someone who can.

yw user. it's not an easy job, but someone had to do it

>When it is still 300% higher than when the bubble really began to take off
speculation speculation speculation

don't entirely disagree with you here. For me, it comes down to having better things to do with my day-to-day than watch numbers and hope for the best.

Ultimately, I only entered into crypto with money I can afford to lose, so it's not like I have my networth riding on this.

Stop having actual fucking discussion and just spam you niggers

Terry take your meds already.