You will NEVER EVER get teleported into the your favourite time period instead of living your shitty life

You will NEVER EVER get teleported into the your favourite time period instead of living your shitty life.

>not transforming the world around you to make it conform to your will

wew

>transforming the world instead of transforming yourself
wew

tfw when ur favourite time period is ww2 eastern front, yeah not too upset about that one.

>get teleported to your favorite time period
>dies

So?

If you want to die, just kys without LARPing it's not hard

LARPing is always an option

if you get teleported to your favorite period is it still you?

>tfw society will soon collapse and my favorite time period will be teleported to me
I can't wait to get in a trireme with my fellow citizens, row to the nearest town and steal everything that isn't bolted down.

You could get lot of money by going to 20th century and place a bet on some things.

Quite honestly I wouldn't want to live in any other time period as an ordinary pleb. I wouldn't mind magically being made into an Ottoman sultan.

Both is the same really

Virtual reality will get you close. And it seems to be within our lifetime.

It'd probably be brutal and or boring

Good, the bronze age is cool to read about but I would hate to actually have to live there.

>implying you won't immediately be gelded and made my slave
heh

>no WiFi
>no gaming PCs
>no Netflix or YouTube
>no air conditioning
>no electricity
>no smartphones

I would literally kill myself if I was transported into any time pre-2005

sup reddit?
I'm quite grizzled and a manly man bear mode.
I would easily conquer all of Europe with my knowledge of history and warfare (i've read sun sue)
you need to man up. HOOAHHH

t. pudgy neckbeard who thinks he's "grizzled" and "manly" because he doesn't shave and listens to 'Viking' metal all day in his mom's basement while browsing Stormfront

>living a comfy life in the levant after the 1st crusade.

I browse Ironmarch actually