There are people who unironically believe in imaginary coins

>there are people who unironically believe in imaginary coins
>they spend real money on said imaginary coins that can't be used for anything and call it an investment
>unironically believe that trading fake currency can make you rich
Lmao what is this meme? Is this some kind of joke? Do people really throw their money away for internet points?

DELET THIS

>average Veeky Forums cryptofag

This
I look at all those meme coins with goofy names having 8 figure market caps and I just cannot believe this is reality xD

but... but..

Oh yeah i'm sure your virtual pennies are worth a lot of money, kek
Keep acquiring them user, you will get rich in no time!

>samefagging this hard

> thinks fiat isn't just made up

Are you guys this bad at trading ? I have started with 16k a year ago and now am sitting on 75k. Yeah def meme coins and no money to be made

money as religion 4.0 from public school refuses to believe usa dollars arent unlawful counterfeit gypsy scam. thinks half of all billionaires being in the same minority cult as the counterfeiters at the fed is merit based

You can call anything worthless short of precious medals and commodities. USD are just pieces of paper. Coins are just bits of data. Coming from someone who got in ETH at 8$ I call this easy pickings. I'm out for now. Waiting for the fear and panic to end. Might be a few months but we will be back.

does fiat gain or lose 50% of its value in a week? crypto is used as a USD to USD channel. sometimes there are drugs in between. fiat is less "made up" because it is regulated precisely to be used as a currency. if everyone only had fiat to trade into other fiat, then yeah it would be just as retarded to have fiat.

>Money is not an abstraction
>Paper has inherent value

people that invest 1-10k and think they can retire at age 30 and drive lambos in 5 years are a big problem

fucking lazy shits

I imagine everyone making these threads being a shorter. Close your position already retard, dip is over. Bottom has been reached

going to short until december, how mad are you right now?

go to bed grandpa

nobody says fiat is perect, but this user gets it right
But you have to be an idiot to invest thousands of dollars into some meme digital pokemons-like things instead of gold/silver

I'm actually happy because you're getting L I Q U I D A T E D my friend.

>fiat money
>real money
choose one

I hate cryptocoins because I can't talk about actual business or finance on this board due to anything not related to fucking coins being pushed off the first 3 pages immediately. Shit is awful.

Haha bisuniss fags actually doing actual buisness, why do real business when you can just buy coins and never have to work agian, hwor you so stupid, haha

it does

spread fud somewhere else ((()))

lol, op people are idiots. Especially the kids of Veeky Forums, mostly autistic basement dwelling neets. Of course they would buy magic coin, it gives them hope that one day they may progress out the basement