Where to buy BTC or ETH without verification?

fuck this militant verification shit, i thought Bitcoin was supposed to respect my privacy! seriously, all the US/Chinese exchanges want me to verify and it takes ages (kraken is stilllll verifying stage 1), srsly I want in to crypto, where can i dump CC cash to BTC without verification?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokentrade.freeforums.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nowhere because everyone would just use stolen CC's or chargeback their own...?

Why would anyone ever allow an easily chargebackable method payment for an in reversible one?

yeah, well some sites allowed this in the past, for orders less than 80 bucks or so. but seriously, even if verified, you can still chargeback no matter what (not sure you'll get your money though), so whats the point?

Localbitcoins.com
a Bitcoin ATM

Do you even google? Coinbase does CC and sometimes verifies, serpicoin.com does wire transfers without verification.

Explain to me how they can stay in business when people can just rip them apart if there's no verification and BTC is super liquid, even easier to sell than electronics

how about you mine the mineables?

localbitcoin
tokentrade.freeforums.net
paxful (yikes)

How would i know? I'm not coinbase. But the question is, how would verification help stop chargebacks? You're always free to do a CB, would being verfied help coinbase dispute chargebacks at all?

>You're always free to do a CB, would being verfied help coinbase dispute chargebacks at all?

I would imagine so. They could show the bank that they went through the extensive process of getting verified and confirmed they recieved their BTC to the specified wallet... ?

You are never anonymous when you wire money to your bank account genius

In europe you are. Ever hear or giro transfers? Walk down to your local postoffice and pay the bill to the iban in cash, no names no tracking. People pay their bills via cash 50% of the time

That only lowers the risk of stolen cards being used.

It lowers chargeback exactly the same. Chargebacks are claiming the item never arrived right? if the company shows it most certainly did and it went through extensive verification to confirm user really did buy thousands of dollars in cuckoldcoin and it really did go to the address they specified then I dont see what bank would eat the loss anyway.

Which would mean the cc holder can go suck a dick and the bank would let the meechant keep his cash, right?

I don't know but I would imagine so.

Or at least reduce it significantly

Thanks bro, great help!

Paxful.com

Requires ID for CC

There is no way to buy coins without verification with a CC. Otherwise, all carders would immediately cash out all of their stolen cards.