Literally the only coin that relatively resisted the crash

Literally the only coin that relatively resisted the crash.

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin.mit.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

20% down isn't resisting the crash. You can hardly call a 600 million dollar loss in valuation a dip.

what are you talking about? LTC is up 20% since last month..

show me one other coin that is up from last month.

Now is the time to buy LTC.

Segwit is going to be a clusterfuck and people will flee towards LTC, driving up its price.
Also, MIT conveniently drops new litecoin tech just when the segwit shitstorm is happening: litecoin.mit.edu/

I wouldn't be surprised if Litecoin goes to 200$ by august 7th.

Obviously if you're not a retard, you'll exchange them for bitcoins again once the dust settles..

BTC: $1926 - 35.8% LOSS from ATH
ETH: $159 - 62% LOSS from ATH
LTC: $39.38 - 31.8% LOSS from ATH

LTC did better than BTC/ETH.

been sitting on LTC for a few months

very promising tech + the clusterfuck regarding BTC + ETH burning out

Some ICO's haven't even started dumping their cash yet, such as Tezos when gained 361,000 eth...

that's going to be a huge dump if they decide to cash out soon... 58 million if they cashed out right now

It got to the 0.0200 range quite recently and people claimed it will crash back to 0.01 due to lack of support, yet it resisted the market crash and got back to 0.0200 like it was nothing, that by itself was outstanding, and now it's on the verge of mooning. All eyes are on LTC right now.

The 220 wall will get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

>tfw too smart to have coins other than LTC
I legitimately feel bad for anyone who's still FOMOFUD about the strongest coin in crypto.

Whats up with that MIT website... sounds like it's not really a big deal. "Student project". I heard Charlie Lee or someone tried to contact them to see what its about but they got no response.

But I have half of my crypto in LTC right now. It'll probably bounce back better than BTC and ETH in the medium-short term.

The more I look the less I think this crash is organic. It's been orchestrated by whales all along to hoard coins.

As soon as LTC had a chance to hit $40 sell orders for 2000 and 700 LTC made it go back down.

No one smart enough to have 2000 LTC would try to sell them all at once in a bear market. It doesn't make any sense.

>Whats up with that MIT website... sounds like it's not really a big deal.

Does it matter? Even if it's fake or something stupid, it will drive up the price leading up to the announcement. In that case just sell quickly afterwards

Play the markets, not the technology

It's either someone at MIT who thought they could pump the price by making a fake countdown, or some autist at MIT actually has come up with some technology related to LTC. I'm fairly certain that it being fake is already priced in, if it delivers though, a nice cherry on top.

Does LTC solve the speed issue that prevents BTC from becoming a legit currency?

is the dip over...was that it...

charlie lee confirmed that the mit website is probably just a student having fun on a recent podcast with the decred team.

don't spread this mit meme unless you want to discredit yourself.

litecoin block time is 2.5 minutes, or milliseconds with lightning network
bitecoin block time is 10 minutes

Well the price fluctuates $2 per day not hundreds like BTC.

dem tenures still playin hunt the wumpus

Doesn't necessarily solve it, but as it is right now it can process over 4x as much load as bitcoin. Also the fact it has the malleability fix from segwit means it's easier to implement lightning and other off-chain stuff.

see

Why aren't more biz fags on Yours.org?

Once the bugs are sorted out it will be green candles galore for Litecoiners.

re-read what you just said and accept that it was really stupid

any student at mit can make their own website with the mit domain.

read what he fucking said you moron, we all know this

>MIT hoax
>Into the trash your post goes

oh sweetie

I'll buy at $9.99 and not any sooner.

i wouldn't spend more than a dollar

Moved my LTC into UNO 2 days after LTC hit $57
Only been gaining while others have been losing.
Feelgoodman.png

2000 LTC was about 8k USD 3 months ago.

the reason why LTC never boomed is because the first wave of sellers couldn't resist cashing out.

the next time LTC booms it will moon to the triple digits, easily.

same thing happened to ETH. met a lot of resistance at 50 dollars. the only difference was Bitcoin wasn't tanking lol.