Yfw you realize the end justifies the means

>yfw you realize the end justifies the means

Sure, but you better be damn sure all of your math checks out. Unknown unknowns included.

>yfw code goose is unwatchable garbage

#notallends

Only edgy utilitarian faggots think like that.

And pray tell, what OTHER than the ends jstufieds the means? I've met very few proponents for the idea that all human actions should be random, which is what abandoning the precept involves.

>yfw you realize the end justifies the means
not even lelouch thought that was the case, at least watch shows before shitposting with them you cancer

This is always said by the people who don't get Dubcek by everything between the start and the end.

lmao

Nothing justifies evil behavior.

The ends are inseparable from the means.

>yfw you realize there is no end

>kill everyone
>yay we achieved world peace
whatever your say you reductionist twat

If he didn't, he wouldn't have done the shit he did.

I didn't say evil behavior. I said any behavior. What do you use to justify any action whatsoever if not an attempt to achieve some kind of end?

It's a good comedy.

>create strawman
>congratulate yourself
Jackass.

Did you forget the part where he decided to cooperate with his "sister" before accidentally brainwashing her and using her in a plot to foment revolution in Japan?

>end justifies the means
>except sometimes it doesn't
>jackass
you're legitimately retarded.

So? Did you forget how he operated the entire series, including toward the ending?

>create stupid cartoon villain scenario
>"Haha, showed you, faggot."
Hang yourself for the greater good.

The statement is inherently reductionalist...unless you add a bunch of qualifying statements, which literally makes no sense, its just redundant at that point. If the "means" are a huge asspain then they aren't really justified by the "end". Not to mention it can be used by anybody for the same situation, if two people are at odds with one another, both can invoke "end justifies the means" and then what?
If all you can do is think in useless platitudes and nice sounding little statements that don't mean shit, then maybe you should reevaluate the way you interpret everything...or maybe you should just jump off a bridge

The whole rest of the story is just a contingency at that point though, he was ready to give up, but then his reason for doing so disappeared....Ledouche didn't magially change over the whole series

Point is he never rejected the philosophy, even if it brought him sorrow. He keep on until the end.

>create stupid cartoon villain scenario
>"end justifies the means" is literally a platform for anecdotes

He was moments away from "rejecting the philosophy" and then he fucked up. He didn't anticipate the sorrow throughout most of the show, it just happened to him. Ofcourse he's not gonna change his plan once people he cares about start to die...that would have made their deaths pointless

Simple, don't be a simple minded retard or, in your case, an autist who can't understand "kill everyone to bring world peace" is ridiculous cartoon villain shit not worth taking seriously. Killing everyone doesn't result in "world peace"; there are no people to give that concept meaning.

If you don't get that, crawl up your mother's vagina and asked to be aborted.

Euphie had momentarily convinced Lelouch to turn away from the path of carnage. It wasn't a rejection of that philosophy --we don't know what would happen afterward, not all his desires were satisfied there. Lelouch is simply convinced to give the SAZ a shot and says he would put it to good use.

Oh you're still on that part? I already showed you that the whole statement is exactly as you describe it...retarded cartoon villain bullshit nonsense.
If everyone is dead, and there is no war, then that absolutely is world peace, but is wasn't worth it...was it?
Your so simple minded you still think a single sentence should be used as a compass for important decisions. If you can't refute my actual argument, then kill yourself, your idiotic thinking could get someone hurt someday, I'm serious, do it, immediately.

My every attempt to evade, the end of the roooaadd.

Lelouch was after revenge wasn't he? I don't think he would have felt that was worth the lives of his sisters, friends, etc.

Go away Stalin

Hello Al Assad

Why do people think that behavior needs to be justified?

The means are part of the end. If murder is the means, then that must be a factor. To receive just ends, you must use good means.

*reasons with you*

This.

Give me your organs

>Your so simple minded you still think a single sentence should be used as a compass for important decisions.
Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law. :^)