What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/decades-index.htm
nhentai.net/g/155559/
blogs.bu.edu/guidedhistory/russia-and-its-empires/rachael-allen/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8466880/Josef-Stalin-had-degenerative-brain-condition.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cult of personality and mad with power.
He was a legit lunatic.

Savior of Russia

I don't see any problem.

t. Kulak Kulakovich

He is based.

Brainwashed.

Jews, at least when talking about his kids

you are the brainwashed one

He never really got over his second wife killing herself

Thought the first wife's death fucked him up

>literally threw himself into her grave crying
This doesn't sound like psychopath behaviour tbf

The whole Stalin being a sociopath/psychopath thing is a meme.

Or maybe psychopathy as a binary condition is a meme

Either that or the story is bullshit

Stalin was a very warm and fatherly man, also a great artist. A true example of the mythical warrior poet, just like Adolf Hitler (another very great soul)

>muh spectrums

Fuck off. You're either a monster or you're not. You don't get to be a quasi-monster, you special snowflake cunt and I'm tired of you and meme writers shilling this shit at me because all derangement now has to fall on a fucking line to you people. No. You're either irredeemable or you're not.

this
Beria and Himmler were the true psychopaths

Uh, I don't think so, sweetie. I don't defend that genocidal tyrant who carved up Eastern Europe along with Hitler, killed tens of millions of people because they didn't want to give away their small plot of land to the state, because of their religion, because of their ethnicity, because of not agreeing with him, because of his psychopathy.

Shut up faggot lmao

I'm going to require some kind of source here.

>Being a kulak under stalin peaceful rule.
You deserve it

He also cared about his bastard son. When he was imprisoned for crimes with working with the allies. Stalin let him go.

>Polish occupied territories a now whole eastern europe

Was a leader of a backwards nation that needed to be industrialized in ten years. He even quotes this.
It became prophetic due to the date he said it.

sauce

Why? Its just reisen taking care of a child. Nothing more and nothing less

Naturally gifted with first class interpersonal and interrelationship skills, which allowed him to excel at boring but important tasks like judgement of mens character, committee management, and general mastery of the other dark recesses of power.

Combined with an insatiable lust for power and the accompanying levels of paranoia. However, this was power simply as an end in itself rather than to actually do anything with. He seems to have had few actual 'goals' other than to increase or at least maintain his own power firstly and the USSR's power secondly. Marxism as an idea was probably a distant third and even that he probably ceased to be a true believer at some point.

He was literally Hitler

When told of his legitimate son's failed suicide attempt by revolver he reportedly just laughed and said something like "so the idiot can't even shoot straight"

>Refusing to collectivize
>Something bad
Pick one, delusional tankie.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
Also
>It was the Allies bombing the supply lines that caused the deaths, not the people who locked them in the camps
>It was the Kulaks hoarding grain that caused the deaths, not the people who took their food and kept them from leaving
Horseshoe theory is real.

This.

He was a firm Marxist, he wrote an absolute ton.
marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/decades-index.htm

>horseshoe theory

kys retard

5'4 manlet with a bad arm
lol lenin was 5'5 btw.. really starting to see a trend here

nhentai.net/g/155559/
(C89) [Anmitsuyomogitei (Michiking)] Suwasete Kudasai Udonge Mama! | Let me suck it, Udongemama! (Touhou Project) [English]

t. CIA

I don't understand why he trusted Hitler. He was one of the most paranoid people in history and he didn't really trust anybody. So why did he look at someone who had already proven themself to be untrustworthy and decide to trust him. Even during the invasion by the Germans when he first got the news he was like "Nah Hitler wouldn't do that we cool, it's probably some rogue general."

HE severely overestimated Hitler's Intelligence. He Believes Hitler would never invade due to opening the Second Front and therefore Suicidal and Stupid.
Low and Behold Hitler Proved Him Wronged. Repeatedly

great manlets truly are the engine of history

Retard

T. Kulak.

Because like said. Stalin dealt with Hitler under the assumption that he was dangerous, but ultimately rational human being. He assumed that Hitler would eventually try to invade, but not anytime in the near future. Stalin eagerly welcomed the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact because he felt it would give him more time to modernize the USSR and especially the Red Army. Of particular note, Stalin wanted every riflemen to have a self-loading rifle, and so there was ongoing program to replace the standard service rifle with the self-loading SVT-40 rifle, which fed from 10-round detachable box magazines. However, the SVT was more complex, and harder to produce quickly in large numbers, so production was halted as soon as Operation Barbarossa began. The invasion was shocking because Stalin had believed that Hitler would focus his efforts westward instead of opening up a two-front war.

>Either that or the story is bullshit
Too many eyewitnesses

He was a ruthless man who would do anything to achieve his aims, whether it was for the sake of communism or self-preservation. That's the jist of it. Stalin is interesting and frightening because he wasn't easy to grasp.

Kulak
Vatnik
Kulak Vatnik, the dumbest thing imaginable.

Himmler was just a sniveling Beta. Beria was a sniveling beta, but considerably more violent.

Stalin was in-fact mentally ill towards the end of his reign, due to plaque build up in his brain. Cruelty does not necessitate mental illness.

There is only grey. There people who have never harmed another person, who are also sociopaths and can never truly love or do good for the "right reasons" as you would consider it, and there are people who are perfectly mentally stable, but have killed many innocent people, and lost no sleep over it, and truly believe that it was for the best.

They're trying to define a medical condition, with psychopathy and so on, this isn't even about people agreeing with the subject's actions or not.

All dignitaries agree he was truly considerate and warm towards them, as individuals, as opposed to Hitler's diplomatic tactic of acting mouth-frothingly outraged when actually calm, inside.

He was a legit paranoid :
blogs.bu.edu/guidedhistory/russia-and-its-empires/rachael-allen/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8466880/Josef-Stalin-had-degenerative-brain-condition.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

What a fucking pussy.

Mutual distrust. Hubris after the fall of France. They probably knew war was all but inevitable, given the Soviet Union's brief history and that a quick attack against the up-to-then unsuccessful Red Army could prevent having to deal with a united and modernized Soviet Union.

Bear in mind, The Forgotten Years were not peaceful, and the Soviets had much to do with that, even if they usually lost in soldiers the total population of the area they were invading.

France had up to that point a very successful history against Germany, whereas Russia was ready for peace at any cost in the last world war, and had only gotten more ill-equipped for war, with failing to modernize under Bolshevism and the disorganization resulting from the Great Purge. A betting man would say that Russia would capitulate against a German invasion, whereas France would stone-wall them.

Go to gulag.

/leftypol/ please fuck off. you are just as bad as /pol/ sucking off a dead dictator

Cry harder Iosef.

>He seems to have had few actual 'goals'

Come on. Do I have to be subjected to the wild retarded theories of absolutely ignorant morons every time I come here.

Why is this place so shit.

quite rich of this guy to chide hitler about swallowing up czechoslovakia while the 'freedom-loving' soviet union annexed folks left and right

The entire reason the Baltics have anything is because of the soviets

josef...

Adolf...

JOEY...

Oh boy

t.retarded leftie Slav

>le look at me mom I'm le trolling!!! XDDD!!!

>gif called commie war crime denial
>more than half of mentioned not even war crimes
>quarter not even denial
What did he mean by that?