Lol at the fudders

I have to admit, fudders have done a great job in scaring the bejesus out of all of the crypto noobs. They clearly do it to manipulate the price for their own ends.If you think BTC is going to crash to $600 I have some swampland to sell you.

People like to talk of bubble and market dynamics, they like to pull out the "euphoria-capitulation-despair" meme chart for you, but what they dont realize is that crypto isnt a normal market.

Crypto is not just a market, its a currency, and it is a revolution against centralized banking. The Dollar is done. If you cant see that you're a noob.

Protip for the noobs out there, all you need to do is take a look at the trading volume. Take a look at the trading volume from the $600 "ATL" that keeps on getting mentioned here by more fudding dipshits, when its technically less than a dollar, then take a look at the trading volume in January, then take a look at the trading volume NOW.

All you need to do is take a look at coinmarketcap, that is all, take a look at the trading volume for BTC.

So what does this all mean?

It means that BTC is going to rebound so fucking hard when the crash is over. This is like a slingshot. We are still in a bull market. This is only a temporary dip.

But hey sell it off if you dont believe me, we're goingto $600...suuure

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-beginners-guide-surviving-bip-148-uasf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dubs bitcoin hits 1 dollar

>.If you think BTC is going to crash to $600 I have some swampland to sell you.

Shit just sold 100k

What's that, OP? Sell? Got it!

Newfags will never get it, OP. they have no idea how revolutionary bitcoin is. they just think it's a scam / outdated tech / whatever. they're too stupid to understand.

liberals said something similar to you when talking about how there's no way Trump could be elected president, yet look what happened.

Also, this isn't FUD. It's reality.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-beginners-guide-surviving-bip-148-uasf/

>First off, be aware that a chain-split create a high-risk situation. There is a chance that some sort of cyber-battle will break out between the two camps, perhaps even escalating to the point where bitcoin’s exchange rate(s) drops sharply, possibly to zero. Make absolutely sure you are not holding more value in bitcoin than what you are willing to lose.

panic
panic everywhere
human psyche = sheep
reptilian bank = wolf

hate to break it to you but it was the smart money pulling 10billion market cap from bitcoin this last 2 weeks, not the noobs

this

As if /biz neets have any sway on the crypto market lol

>Comparing politics to crypto
>Reverse could easily be said about BTC "Theres no way BTC could hit $XXX
>Go back to /pol/

I capped this to laugh at you in aug

>Doesn't realize the smart money already pulled out before the crash
>Lol at people pulling out now

Freakin idiots. BTC aint crashing down much further. $1500 maybe. But the closer and closer it gets to the end of the month and BTC will eventually rebound even higher to a new ATH...

>this level of coiner delusion

Once in a lifetime retard bubble

Get out what you can, you've been warned

Everyone together has sway over the market you imbecile. Even small trades can change the dynamic of any coin.

>being this new

Enjoy having nothing when it recovers and reaches a new ATH

nay

>bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-beginners-guide-surviving-bip-148-uasf/

I just read this and they said literally nothing is going to happen if most of the miners just opt in for segwit which is just an improvement to bitcoin.

They already polled miners about it and 85% of miners agrees with SegWit.

All this panic is literally for nothing lmfao. There is not going to be a hardfork

"No way,there is no such thing as a loss'

I can't wait for August desu. Get your coins in July because shit is gonna get insane.

The technology will stay but banks won't use memecoins but will create their own crypto currencies.

people don't want bank coins

>600
Nah it's going to around 300

people don't want easily manipulated unstable coins either

Yeah they rather want to do their transactions with memecoins which value can change just 10% in a single day.

Folding at Home 2005: You are a philantrop.
Distributed computing in the future: Get paid for providing computational power.

Just hold fiat if you like bank cock up your ass

yeah a "bank coin" is just fiat. you idiots saying a bank coin will take over clearly don't understand anything about crypto

it's the same lying jews with their fake news, mordecai.

Your last chance to sell is August 31, you have been warned

>reading bitcoinmagazine links
seriously get the fuck out

commercial banks and investment banks dont issue currency

their tentacles are many, hayseed.

We need higher quality shills please, the ones you're sending are too obvious and all have the same script. Surely you guys can at least give them a variety of talking points?