LTC HOLDER CELEBRATION THREAD

LITECOIN HOLDERS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

I FUCKIN' LOVE THIS COIN!!

Other urls found in this thread:

flappening.watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ANS/NEO fags are welcome

Also any IOTA fags out there? Shit is climbing nicely too.

hell yeah, always love a good party

Can you even tell me why IOTA has any value?

ICN is a true patrician's coin

Cysco

Lol I can't wait til August 2nd when LTC holders get beat the fuck out and everyone jumps from LTC to BTC

bitcoin will be under 1k on august 2nd. nobody is doing that.

>Be greedy when others are fearful
BTC will be just fine, there will be no fork and it will recover value after August 1st proves to be nothing.

Grab as much as you can when it bottoms out

looking at crypto atms on youtube.

hardly any support ethereum, there's more that support dogecoin than ethereum lol

ethereum has a long way to go to gain mass adoption
i'm not at all saying its not possible in the future
but btc/ltc & even dogecoin has many more years of experience and dedicated fanboys

They sell that IOTA shit on bittrex yet?

Litecoin haters live in an alternate universe. Why else would they continue to deny the plain truth? LTC has gone up 13% in the last month while ETH has imploded by almost 55%.

>ICN
>ETH shitcoin

Come back when ICN is quantum resistant with free transactions.

No just get a bitfinex account bro

Eth is down to 165 range from 400 you dumb ass nigger. You're not fooling anyone

Jokes on you ICN isn't a coin at all

just bought a k at the dip saturday

No you.

Go buy some stocks then

Gratz bro. This shit is gonna keep going don't even sweat it.

What if the flippening was actually LTC and ETH?

Mfw

kek

The real panty dropper is ARK. Every Chad knows this

Spicy meme you got there.

I'm a LTC holder but Jesus don't act like we're doing great. You would've made more money selling LTC for USDT and then buying back in when it was at $37. Hodling didn't do anything for you except gain more BTC however you would have even more BTC if you went into USDT. I wish I would've done so but I was busy moving today.

Jesus That is exactly what he said. $400 to 165 is a 59 percent drop actually.

on coinbase right now it says Bitcoin is down 18 percent this month, Ethereum is down 50 percent, & Litecoin is up 10 percent.

flappening.watch/

Sure, but could you say for certain where the bottom would be beforehand?

The very reason you buy a fundamentally good coin like LTC to begin with, is that you can be sure that it WILL go high eventually and you don't have to stress yourself out with riding the waves.
There's a lot of volatile as shit coins and IFF you were able to predict their movement, you'd be a millionare in a matter of days.
But you can't. And you can't for LTC either. I mean, maybe it'll go down to $37 again from here. So better sell, right? But what if it does up instead? Just hold an be fine~

Is this part of the stability you guys were telling me about?

100 coins here. You will have to rip them from my cold, dead hands to get me to sell them.

You guys acting like you won the lottery or some shit.

it's all green right now because it's Monday. LTC isn't doing anything special compared to others. See you next weekend when the sky is falling again.

We 100 ltc soon

Hi All, I have been monitoring Bitcoin, eth and LTC for a while no LTc seems stable. I think it will grow further and is worth buying more LTC!

enjoy your gains

I fail to see any real value in ltc.
Ltc is just a test network for btc.

I had 300 ltc, sold it after ltc crash from 0.024 to 0.013. Should I have waited? No! Should have sold earlier. Made a lot more money with my (small) profit with other coins.

Will I reinvest in ltc? Hell no! I don't believe in ltc anymore. The segwit incident showed me how much ltc believers there are: not enough...
The price of ltc will fall after the btc dust settles.
Enjoy the good time, I won't be participating anymore...

>The price of ltc will fall after the btc dust settles.
This, as soon as it turns out BTC had a non-event everyone will pull out of LTC like it's coitus interruptus, making it worthless

all i see is a faggot who doesn't know how to trade, go back to your DGG and CHC shitcoins retard

LTC and BTC are the only coins you should be holding

>i've only been following ltc for one week: the post
Post your address with the 300 coin transaction and I will send you 100 USD in LTC (or BTC).

t. whale

does anyone know a way to earn free LTC online?

I just need 0.3 ltc

why specifically 0.3

I love these memes. Someone should make more.

it would bring my average buy-in price down to $40/even

If it sounds too good to be true then it is.

yeah. i deleted it so no one gets caught up in that scam

it seems like there's a lot of litecoin faucet/gambling websites that promise great rewards... i'm guessing they're all scams

Had over 345 LTC at some point.
Sold it on the way up to 0.01, but the greatest chunk of 150 @ 0.013 while it was steadily declining from the segwit top...

No need for your petty penies, I'm not a whale, but a dolphin, I will survive because no more ltc for me...

this low $40 range is getting annoying

when will we get into the mid 40's? the high 40's the low 50's?

all these assholes deciding to cash out now
instead of holding until we get a new ATH
fuck them

Welcome to the club.
This exact thoughts I had before SegWit, why sell before activation? This made no sense.
People are here for the money, they don't care for technology or promises, that's why I got out of LTC, there are too few believers.

its the same with btc & eth & all crypto

it's all about the money one can make in the short term

Then you are surely doing it wrong? It's about the money you can make in the long-term.

>I don't understand how markets work

yo larping whale, i'll take his coins.
send em here
LN94N5eo2QvvhPQb7wBK5MWWTRSmZCv8iN

Not only did he not actually prove anything, I won't be giving coins to some pajeet begging on Veeky Forums.

pleasure larping with you.
t. bill gates

Where can I post boobs for litecoin?

Someone should created a litecoin crypto marketplace like Amazon's Mturk.com, that allows people to earn small amounts of crypto for doing small tasks.