With the bear market over, should I buy ETH over LTC?

> Bear market
> Over
> This isn't just a dead cat bounce

Lol fuck off FUD.

god you people saying "dead cat bounce" are even worse than reddit fags saying "dunning-kruger"

>Buying ETH

No, seriously, look at the graphs over the last month. What evidence do you have that this isn't a dead cat bounce?

>bear market over

>Being this annoyed by terminology
What's it like having the mentality of an old man who hates all the stupid slang that the kids are using?

ETH is going back down to $100 at least, maybe less, now is not a good time to buy

what evidence do you have that it IS a fucking dead cat bounce?

Because it is one you retard
Same thing happened 2 times in the past month

The bear market is far from over man. Shit is boring as fuck.

bear market is over. time to buy is now. deal with it, plebes.

There's a lot of fear right now, and no real Ethereum news on the horizon to pump the price up - therefor when these little bounces happen more and more people are eager to just get out and dump it on a little peak, these people want to buy back in cheap and won't do so unless it dips.

It's going to continue bouncing around but with a general downward trend til it reaches some point between $50 and $100, that's the most realistic expectation at this point, we are STILL skyrocketing downward, this is just the eye of the storm, the Ethereum price chart looks 98% identical to the classic bubble chart.

well that's true. ETH is definitely crap. but for better coins like BTC and LTC, bear market over.

I personally don't believe ETH is a shitcoin but a lot of dumb money jumped into it and blew it's price out of proportion, we are falling back into reality. It probably has a future but if anybody is still holding it, now is the time to sell off and buy back in once it hits bottom.

EEA 3 is August 2nd.

how many times does it bounce?

What's it like being a massive faggot who needs his face fucked?

It's been trending up all day. What makes you think it's not over? The current state is literally not a bear market.

>if i zoom in close enough it looks like a bull market

One way to put it is that we are in a stage where we will see one step forward and two steps back. Now is not the time to feel comfortable. The bubble hasn't finished popping yet. I wouldn't put any money into Ethereum until at least next week. It went parabolic way too quickly and we are seeing huge sell offs, there will be more panic.

You can hold your ETH but I'm about 95% certain that we have not seen the bottom yet.

Also to add, now that it's Monday in China and the Chinese are already awake, and seeing no major price spikes as would be expected if it returned to a bull market, is not a good sign that it's going to continue. We will see some mini bull traps on and off for the coming days. Don't fall for it, $50-$100 would be a good re-entry point. It's not going to $7 like some idiots say but it's not going to the moon from here.

>tending up all day
>trending down for a month

Weezer logo confirmed.
That's a double bottom not a dead cat bounce.