SHOULD I BUY BTC NOW OR SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL AFTER AUG 1

SHOULD I BUY BTC NOW OR SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL AFTER AUG 1

HELP ME Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/countdown-segwit-these-are-dates-keep-eye/
medium.com/@SimpleCrypto/segwit2x-set-to-activate-before-uasf-bip148-31cb495ed6dd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you wait for it to blow over you will not catch the moon rocket in time. also many exchanges said they will shut down if there is chaos. Best buy in cheep now or over the next week then move it into cold storage

Anything below $1900 is a fucking bargain friend-o. A good case could be made for waiting until sub-1800

Worse case scenario you may be able to buy at $1450 if the doomsday event occurs.

nobodyknows

Disregard optimism, this crash isn't even done yet.

Wait for prices to somewhat stabilize before you put your money in, double digit losses/gains is no environment for your money unless you're looking to short.

Use reason. BTC is already on the moon, now the greedy Hold On for Dear Lifers want the stars too. Do not invest now unless you have money to burn.

buy strat and ans and xmr
wait for end of crash and then buy eth and btc

YES
I MEAN NO
I MEAN YES
NO
YES

End of the crash meaning When? Doing this but still got Ops question. Will it go down further. Also should I move my and to an and wallet before the exchanges supposedly shut down

>there are people on this board right now that don't think bitcoin will hit an all time high like 1 month after the segwit implementation

No wonder you guys are all poor lel

what the fuck happens on august 1st ?

gr8 b8

Nigga this a fuckin bull trap and its too late to profit off the bounce. The whales are playing their games right now. Wait till the end of this month

bubble still hasn't passed over. wait for it to stabilize. it's still going to drop every weekend by 10-20%

This!
;^)

JULY 21ST
JULY 21ST
JULY 21ST
JULY 21ST
LAST TIME I HELP YOU FUCKING RETARDS OUT
DO 10 FUCKING MINUTES OF RESEARCH YOU INBREDS
FUCK

This. First switching of nodes is the 21st the first software update came out a few hours ago

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/countdown-segwit-these-are-dates-keep-eye/

you guys think this will cause btc to dip? i think it's a bit overblown but what do i know. im just an observer anyway. poor life

i bought some now ;)

That's the billion dollar question my good chum

If you really wanted to try and time it, wait for the final release of Segwit2x scheduled for the 21st. If it's on-time or early it'll rocket. If it starts to get late or it's running behind schedule the whole market will collapse. You'll probably need lightning reflexes to maximize gains, but if you can respond and buy as soon as the candidate is released you should be good.

Once it's released, monitor the hash-rate intimately. Watch which pools and which servers of pools have implemented Segwit2x. Keep a close eye on ViaBTC and Bitcoin.com's pools- if they (ok anyone else) start mining emergent consensus/Bitcoin ABC you really could be seeing some chaos. If they're mining Segwit2x, and conversion by everyone else appears rapid buy buy buy.

Once the fork is certain BTC should be a confident buy, but by that point you may miss a lot of momentum up.

I'm new as fuck but based from what I've read and seen so far, how can segwit2x even be properly implemented without the full consent of the miners, almost 20% are solid for BIP148 instead of segwit2x.

Isn't it far away from the minimum adoption for 7/21?

should I just hold my btc and prey things work out or should I be cashing out (at a loss, so not too keen on that) or buying into some altcoin???

I've only got 1 btc anyway so if I lose it I won't an hero, even though it did cost me 50% of my savings (I'm a neet)

never sell at a loss

exactly so I've got to hold this right?
I'm considering buying some more since it's low.
But I just don't know if it's worth the gamble.
If I do it leaves me with just 1k of savings in the bank.

1k savings is really low. don't gamble ...

I'm just a poor fag.
though I pretend to be rich by wearing nice suits and driving an Audi
fake it till you make it right?

if I buy 1k more btc I'll still have enough for the few things I'll need in the foreseeable future eg, car service & rego.

Isn't BIP 91 compatible with BIP 148 though?

The way I understand it, BIP 91 requires 80% support, then once that locks in, miners should start signalling for BIP 141 and if that doesn't lock in by July 29, we're at risk for a split.

NO, SELL EVERYTHING NOW.
I BOUGHT AT THE ATH AND SOLD AT THE DIP, SO YOU SHOULD TOO.

This is an excellent summary.

You've been drinking too much uasf-er propaganda. Consent is anything over 50%, with the remaining hashpower being economically forced to switch as they lose money. Waiting for 80% support is just playing nice.

>You'll probably need lightning reflexes to maximize gains

I guess setting a buy limit order wouldn't work? Probably a stupid question, crypto exchanges will probably crap out during the rush.

So if segwit2x is set in stone why is there even a conversation between it and BIP148 and so much uncertainty in the air??

both

how people can trust their finance on us guys?

ok user im gonna help u, LISTEN

1.- check the charts and candles this days
2.- buy BTC when it gets 1600-1800 (of course before July 31)
3.- Send ur BTC to your offline wallet.
4,. re-start your bussines on August 2.

dont thank me, its ok, im doing cause of good karma.

>timing the market
stop being a faggot and get in

>lightning reflexes
alright, I'll bite. Is there a precise time set in stone where they're meant to be switched on? Or do I have to go full autism and watch my computer screen for my entire Friday night?

>
30k millionaires are worse than jews. Sell your car and go live cheap for a little while, rebuy when you're actually rich. All those useless expenses are keeping you poor.

>All those useless expenses
kek like what?

I've paid like 1k on things for my car this year (that's including fuel) the only other things I buy are clothes occasionally and then food if I go out (don't happen often)

I don't pay for anything else.

HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY

I'M IN THE UK AND KRAKEN CHARGES FEES AND I DON'T HAVE BIG BUCKS TO DROP HUGE AMOUNTS INTO BTC BUT I'M DROPPING LIKE 100 USD

HELP ME BUY BEFORE IT MOONS AGAIN

Mate HODL is the worst fuckng trading meme in the world.

LEARN WHAT A STOP LOSS IS AND LIMIT THE LOSSES. Move the losses up with the price to bank in profit. Don't listen to these retards

What a naughty girl

how much do you wanna make money, nibba?

fuck your normie fridays, you're gonna be glued to the monitor and making money

Why buy Bitcoin if you see it has major issues with governance they cannot solve?

Buy a coin that solves this fundamental problem Bitcoin has. That would be DCR imo

You will see DCR go from $20 to $1000. I have been in Bitcoin since 2011 and I hold more DCR than BTC now.

You will not hear this anywhere else. I only help anons because I'm an oldfag been on niggertits/4chins since 2007

I leave home at 6am and don't return until 8.30pm. I'm in AUS though so I'll still be a bit behind US time.

Localbitcoins

coinbase bank transfer, cards wouldn't work for me

>please buy my bags goys

It's like gambling at this point. just bought another 100k.

>you will not hear this anywhere else.
I have heard this EXACT line on this board, "Buy a coin that solves this fundamental problem Bitcoin has. That would be DCR imo" at least 100 times here since March of this year.

The jig is up.

Newfags can't Triforce

Nice!

Are you seriously asking why the crypto space is full of FUD?

May as well be asking why people think the world is flat, or vaccines cause autism.

The root of it all is ignorance that leads to fear and various asinine counterproductive coping mechanisms.

OY MAYT LISSIN HEAH, OROYGH

SO WOT YOU DO IS, YOU GO TO ONE'A DEM'S BTC ATMs AND YOU PUT IN DEM PAPER POUNDS IN, ROYT, AND DEN YOU HIT PAY AND IT SPITS DA PAPER THINGIE WIFF DA QR CODE AND YOU'ZE GOT DEM BITCOINS NIBBA

WIKKID SIK INNIT

>the world isn't flat
>vaccines don't cause autism

nibba pls

HODL is a normie investing meme because it prevents them from panic selling.

You mean ahead, and you shouldn't care about us time since the Chinese are likely going to be the first global region with significant hashing power to make the determination on switching.

Man I really hope that the Jew/Chink/Plebbit team doesn't win.

yeah yeah but realistically is there even a point with the little i've got to """""invest""""""

seems silly but i'm broke atm

>buy extra cheap
>worse case scenario

BTC is gonna be worth $10k in a few years and then $100k pretty soon afterwards

if you're broke, just sign up for prolific academic and become a transcriber, you'll make a few hundred $hekels in a few days' work

>have to jump through a quadrillion hoops and send your ID to some federal agent
>USA-VERIFIED PAYPAL ONLY

>prolific academic and become a transcriber, you'll make a few hundred $hekels in a few days' work
bullshit dude

fuck off then nigger you do not want to be helped

LMAO guys this noob still thinks he is standing on a spinning globe, and that injecting chemiclas directly into your body is A OK, lmao

honestly though, if I expect Aug 11st to go over smooth I should buy bitcoin right now, right ?

inorite

>BTC is gonna be worth $10k in a few years and then $100k pretty soon afterwards

How do you know this user ?

With Chinks and Jews, you always lose.

You never know what these subhumans might decide in the last moment. Sneaky Chang might still surprise us, the mongoloid little rat.

Some important guys on YouTube said that other important guys said this, you gotta trust me.

well i don't believe it works bro
those surveys site are scams

but let's just say I monitor the transition and come to the conclusion that it is gonna go smooth. will this cause a rise in value for btc ?

They are not. While you won't be making much on Prolific, it's still a good 5-7 pounds a day for 30 minutes of work.

Transcrabing is where it's at.

it says no studies available dude

OI

you gotta verify your phone or somefin i don't remember

whats the verification process before they pay out

WOS APPNIN

all you need is a paypal

I think that potential double top in 1800's is coming

medium.com/@SimpleCrypto/segwit2x-set-to-activate-before-uasf-bip148-31cb495ed6dd

alright sweet thanks for the rec lad

>legit, informative article
>offers code for genesis mining pyramid scheme

lmao

Just ignore that part :D

That's like hitting on a girl and then she gets a call to get her STD results.

is there a separate section for transcribing?

but guys

mit project

no, just go to transcribeme or gotranscript

tests are ez since most people doing these shitty jobs are 3rd worlders