How to work with Chinese?

Please give me tips on how to work with Chinese people.

Almost every time I have any type of business deal with a Chinese it's never "what you see is what you get".

They lie, they hide, or they're dishonest most of the time. If I buy something from them, it's a hassle to even finalize the transaction. If I sell something to them, it's a fight.

For example, I buy something from China. It's promised to ship by a certain date. I'm given a tracking number minutes before this promised date ends, and told "the logistics company is having technical issues so the tracking will not update for a few days, it should be five days until your items arrive". Ok, bull shit, DHL doesn't just happen to have unannounced technical difficulties, and it's usually one to two day delivery from China to USA, but I'll let it slide for a few days. Come seven days later, tracking still doesn't work... "Sorry we did not have X in stock, but we will in two days". Oh, okay, so DHL has technical difficulties with my tracking number, that sounds like a Chinese excuse for being a shitty company.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aSFTC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efraim_Diveroli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have to make a trip over there and physically threaten and possibly assault one of them. Wear a suit and be smoking a cigar the entire time.

This is what they are like. Just accept it. Being a pain in the ass is in their genes.

Working with Chinese people is OK. You just have to keep a few things in mind. They are VERY literal people. If something was not spelled out to them, 10x different ways, they will find a way to fuck it up.It's not that they are malicious or trying to fuck you over, they probably just didn't consider it in fulfilling the literal terms of your contract.

My advice is start small when buying shit from China. Give it a few small orders to make sure they are actually doing what you want them to. If the supplier is not trustworthy, switch! There are plenty of worthwhile business in China happy to take your money.

how about stop being racist, hamburger eating round eye?

how about you eat your children for the next famine?

They inly know one thing: taking as much profit as possible and you MUST bribe them with expensive alcohols and women.

Take them to fancy KTV and pay $5000 for the room and drinks, bring them girls.

Tomorrow call them and talk business.

It's utterly degenerate, but that's the only way they know how to give you any deals.

This, hire some triad members to rough them up.

Don rake it sooo sewiousry user

People lie, hide, and are dishonest. The fuck makes chinks exclusive to this?

>every culture is the same.

Not it isn't, Zhang.

This. Fuck chinks. They're the far east jews.

This.

I've dealt with the Chinese for business and it's a fucking struggle. Also, in the stock market, Chinese companies are known as PnD schemes for the most part. No one takes China seriously on the world stage when it comes to business aside from a select few because they're scoundrels.

They're so fucking racist and inward that they can't even do business to make themselves do better.

Fuck them. I've nothing against Chinese people themselves, but Chinese culture is infuriatingly frustrating.

t. half Chinese, half white.

How about you go do business with Chinese. Come back and tell me how much it sucked.

Yes, a lot of people suck, but it seems that doing business with Chinese sucks more often than not. Every single time it's a fight over pennies. If they owe product, it'll probably end up with 50% of the items fucked up at best. If they owe money, be prepared to jump through hoops to even collect. At least in America I can threaten to charge back or sue if it even comes down to that, Chinese don't give a damn.

This is a bit detracting, but watch the movie War Dogs. It's hilarious and shows Chinese incompetence at it's finest.

The gun runners in the film are done in because they use Chinese bullets in lieu of Soviet/Russian made bullets. Besides the weapons embargo on China, the US Government got so pissed because the bullets were "poorly made", aged horribly and prone to malfunction in the AK-47.

Chinese products are typically second rate. They skimp, even on themselves. It's fucking insane.

Believe it or not they are actually better than the Vietnamese, Indians and Koreans.

T.Sourcer

>Sourcer
I couldn't imagine the headache you go through with these people.

u racist white round eye hamburgers. u never be successful like the industrious chinaman. this is why great men like jihan wu in charge of bitcoin mining. you racist white man too stupid!

I'm a very literal person. This is what led to this post.

>China: We have 5 different colors. We have 200 of each. Will ship in 5 days.
>Me: I'll buy 10 of each, total of 50.
>China: 5 day mark is here, here is a tracking number, but it will not work because DHL is having technical difficulties. Will arrive in 3 to 5 days.
>Me on day 5: Tracking still has not updated.
>China on day 7: "so sorry but we just have 2 color in stock. other color will get in stock soon. we will send out your order in these two days."
>Me: "Please send me 25 of each of the two colors you have in stock right now."

Let's see how this goes. I don't know how much more literal I can be.

I should have known. I worked for Michelin for years and dealt with aggravating Chinese from within the same company.

It is easier when you speak mandarin fluently and are socially-apt enough to easily 'buddy buddy' up with them.

If you are smart enough, you would source the most reliable manufacturers, instead of the bottom-of-the-barrel seedy workshops.

Of course quite a few hiccups are to be expected, as long as it is nothing major, just bite your tongue and move on.

I always get the best deals from them, especially from the factory tours.

Conversely, every time I do business with the Vietnamese/Indians, they consistently provide me with substandard materials and below industry-grade products. There always seem to be significant defects in every batch I receive from them.

In addition, they refused to improve/listen to feedback and tend to take criticism very badly (They think it is an attack on their character, esp. Indians). They insult you behind your back and generally will fuck you over if left to their own devices.

Koreans are a stonewall.
They provide a service/good, you pay, they deliver. End of Story.
Anything outside of the stipulated terms of the contract is purely on you.
(Zero Negotiation)

A classic imgur.com/a/aSFTC

Came to post this.

Can confirm. It was my step brother's job in China to essentially take these guys out for meals and entertainment, just to butter them up so they had the decency to pay what they owed. It's a fucking joke.

Indians are like this

yes lawai, stay mad.. You know you want our products badly, money talks laowai

good luck with your lung cancer by 30 :^)

My ex gf worked for that filthy jew efraim diveroli. The movie doesn't tell the whole story. Not defending the Chinese but he went out of his way to find the cheapest ammo he could find to sell to the army. You get what you pay for and ammo is no exception. She quit the job when she found out he was under investigation by the FBI. He was also doing massive amounts of coke at the time. Even though he was loaded he didn't pay her money she was owed when she quit. Happy that piece of shit went to jail for what he did.

We praying 4d chess round eye. We evolve to drink shit water and breathe shit air by 2020.

I've been ordering from Alibaba to resell and never had a problem.

They're good people

Can you tell us a bit about that? Not to impede on your market, but this is an idea I've explored a bit in the past but haven't jumped into.

>factory tours
What are these?

chinese are fucking animals and a nightmare to do business with
fuck these people for polluting our plane and flooding us with their second rate garbage products

Thanks to the generations of propaganda and brainwashing most of Chinese in China don't take foreigners as another human being, therefore they don't have any guilt to screw you over.
t. chinese from mainland

If we're not human, than what the fuck are they?

t. Sent from my iphone 7

>lomocoin the post
>lemons

Yup. So much potential but killed by chinks,

guanxi nigger. what industry, what volume?

>watch the movie War Dogs
just watched it
not bad

>filthy jew efraim diveroli
He's related to Yoav Botach, one of the wealthiest property owners in Los Angeles, and his uncle is celebrity rabbi Shmuley Boteach.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efraim_Diveroli

No wonder he got off easy.

I'm Chinese and I find this funny.

Write out the terms.

Specify the maximum handling time you can handle and the preferred shipping method. Deal's off if you they can't meet the deadlines. Refuse the package and file a chargeback.

If something fucks up you only have yourself to blame.

> he he dis is funny ror

how about you stop acting like scumbags

Hey gweilo whittu piggu, you are just beta male that have no ability to negotiate. You are feminised western beast. Too much flouride and bpa in system.

>he cant get the deals

not so smart after all white boy.

ROORRR

so annoying when the chinese play off their dishonesty and underhandedness as "lol the chinese just dont care!" or "i guess we're more redpilled!" and other silly shit nobody's falling for. It's Niggers 2.0.

That's bullshit, Zhang because you don't even see each other as human beings in that case given how you fuck each other over every chance you get.

t. from grorious chinese sweatshop