How does it feel Veeky Forumsfags?

How does it feel you'll never be able to read NINE! (DAS RITE! NINE!) whole books in a few hours while also absolutely being a member of MENSA and managing to trick ignorant people into paying you money to give shit advice and quotes like Tai Lopez?

Seriously, why do people defend this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You 'mirin, brah?

there's 10 books there so how about you learn how to count before you try to trash on someone as genius and handsome as Tai

i don't understand what you're trying to say, but Tai is a pretty decent businessman. as a person he is complete shit and i would never target impressionable, impulsive people with meaningless "advice" as a source of income, but he is definitely good at what he does and he makes solid investments.

his videos are cringy as fuck

Is the plane actually moving?
Are the females actually asleep?

>reading books is working
How much is he getting paid per book?

Why does he never read anything good?
Like its literally all just people selling him his own shit, meaningless advice. I don't think he knows he's full of shit desu

He does. He's just trying to make a quick buck off of the people who are eating it.

Tai is full of shit. My friend went to one of his parties in the Hills and she said he's a vapid cunt

Actually, everything on earth is moving, due to earths gravitational movement

I don't think that front one is asleep, the one in the back at least effort

>babby's first frame of reference

>she said he's a vapid cunt
How many times did he fuck her before she figured it out?

probably twice

Lie Topez threads are the best. His character is cringey but on certain levels examining his persona and business as a whole can give insight into marketing and consumer psychology. If he is successful with his target demo there must be some reason for it. He has a unique combination of douchebag, bending-the-truth liar, and self-help guruisms that helped him go viral and convert eyeballs into sales (dollars).
You gotta respect him for that at least.

It's because hating him is as much propaganda as anything else

what?

Even for bait this is cringy as fuck

Is that Mark Wahlburg?

he's going at it like he's never read a book in his life, cross legged and shit, holding it up to his fucking pug face ahahahahaha

>the earths gravitational movement
I know you just finished taking physics 101 and all, but earth doesn't move due to it's gravitational movement you stupid faggot.

LOL is this real

who is this fucking clown

>still using comebacks you learned in middle school

Shut the fuck up tai you're a faggot and everybody knows it

brb gotta' tai my shoes to go to work HA FAGGOT

>high schooler just took his first physics class and now thinks he's le epic quirky genius

I bet 90% of the people in this thread didn't even know this.

It's just marketing, you don't believe this faggot actually does anything right? His 'house tour' was actually filmed in a rented house.

>earth gravitational movement
Wtf does that even mean

I think for those two girls penetration is greatly needed

Why does everyone know Tai?

Are there actual words printed in those books?

Why is Tai Lopez so well-known even here, on /biz?

t. brainlets

Explain it to me then

Didn't this fag start by exploiting lonely singles with different dating websites that charged high sign up fees and then never delivered (I.E. Stealing)?

Then bought some sleez clubs in cali and started the same dating scam over again except with "life advice" muh 9 books...

There is a special place in hell for this guy.

Going through his instagram (mainly 4 da bitchez)

He is such a narcissistic cunt. I mean, being rich is awesome, but every post he puts up is

>"Yah I'm awesome, I hate you all, promote my posts and you can lick my boots, look at all these hot bitches I have around me cuz I'm awesome"

Who gives a shit? Sure I wouldn't say no to the girls, but if I had to be like him to get them I think I would lose more than I would gain.

He's going to die a very lonely man.

This.

Don't go chasing shinny objects.
You might find its some fuckwit reeling you in.

sounds like you bought all his lies and angrily beat your hotdog to chloe mortiz.

>4294967296 books later and he hasn't figured out yet e-book readers are a thing

get a load of this retard. books scattered everywhere conveys his message much better than an e-reader.

What happened to being an honest and decent person?

you have unrealistic expectations of others.

youre all mad because you'll never be as successful as Tai

>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
>I'M READING BOOOOOOOOOKS
>I'M SMAAAAAAAAAAAAART

>Self Help books

They write those for anyone dumb enough to fork over the money for them.

He should kill himself.

What if you pirate self help books?

>years of seeing tailopez do his stchick
>still doesn't understand it'll all about image

>Reading a Bill O'Reilly book
>Having brain cells

you must choose

Self help books aren't actually all a scam. Yeah, the 'how to improve your life / get rich in 30 days' shit is, but there's a lot of self-help lit that's actually helpful and interesting. I'd go so far as to say it's the most valuable literature you can read. Try giving The Power of Habit by Duhigg a read to start.

dudes a con artist. I mean its fine cuz anyone who forks money over to him willingly deserves to get robbed. HEY its kind of like crypto.

Fucking kek

9.81m/s^2 at sea level or 32.2ft/s^2.

>THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

>studying instead of chatting up the qt on his right
kek what a fag

What's his end game? Have 27 girls around him instead of 6? Upload himself to neuralink and read 50 books a second every second until he dies?

That's meaningless. How is he trying to make his life have meaning?

Some use wealth to carve a name for themselves in history. Others use it to stroke their egos on a never ending hedonistic treadmill.

Veeky Forums, how many Lamborghini's do I need in my Lamborghini account to make it?

youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko