>after a while they just let him in
>he gets murdered in said country by le evil fan guy

Really makes me think, senpai.

plz reply

Yoko Ono did it

>seemingly no reason

Nixon didn't want him here

Oh please we had every right to be in Vietnam
Also reminder that the hippies who spit on our veterans are going to burn in eternal hell

Hippies were the original edgelords.

It's a shame. Maybe if he'd died 20 years before that we'd be spared teenagers and Redditors going through their awful "Beatles were saints and John Lennon was god" phases.

The Beatles weren't even that good, they were just coming out with something different from everyone else.

i agree with this user
vietnam was a justified war [spoiler] that was run by complete retards [/spoiler]

>spit on veterans
this is rare and almost never happened
most hippies were in the "bring our troops home" camp mr historian

>Einstein wasn't even that smart, he was just coming up with something different from everyone else.

Dumb hippie faggot who was a terrible father and husband espousing and championing bullshit.

>Cries and moans about the evil U.S.
>begs and pleads to live here

Fuck that hippy faggot, and everyone like him.

He wasent a "hippie" many books just state it was oppurtunistic

Pre historic proto cuck

It was highly documented that those dumb hippie faggots were terrible to the soldiers and hoped that they lost the war and that Vietnamese win every battle they also hated America the greatest country on the face of the planet

>spit on veterans
Some sure did.
And some were chanting "hate the war support the troops" really a mixed batch, just college students asking questions nobody wanted to answer
Hate is a strong word, more like wanting America to stop existing.

>America to stop existing
Yea literal retards who ask the wrong questions and are incapable of understanding anything that doesn't pander to their idealist delusional views

the dummies were the soldiers for believing to ''fight for freedom'' and work for the state. nothing more blue pilled and cuckolded than a military. and when they get back home they want ''respect'' and little medals. it is the pinnacle of being a numale.

John Lennon was a commie. We used to actually hate commies in this country instead of giving them all jobs as college professors

I just wanted to kill muslims and brown people without getting tossed in jail.

Im not an american, im English myself and i have to say it was probably this He was a political aggitator in the eyes of the goverment, thus a threat and needed to be gotten rid of.

Personally the CIA or whatever should have helped our MI6 guys get rid of him in London, maybe it would have delayed it devolving to shit for awhile.

>le horseshoe theory
You're objectivly wrong in case you don't know