So, its a shitcoin, yes I know. However I'm pretty good at spotting P&D. I have a feeling about this one...

So, its a shitcoin, yes I know. However I'm pretty good at spotting P&D. I have a feeling about this one. There has been a lot of buying in the last 24 hours. I could be wrong, but this could be the next pump. Look at charts. Tell me thoughts. I've got in already I wont lie. It looks like there have been two main buying spikes, similar to vcash and others that went nuts in the last 48 hours.

What is this shitcoin?

adex

Volume is kinda shit, of course I've been looking at LTC all day so I might be biased.

I'm not saying buy. I'm asking for opinions. I got in at 5800.

The thing is, is this is the kinda thing that gets moved easily. Which is what I've seen so far. Nothing to mega volume after a few small buying spikes. No massive whales etc

I'm gonna watch and see when this faggots bots pull back...they're pushing down right now.

Yeah, just as I replied there was a big sell off. Watching closely.

Ltc will crash August first with no survivors

Yes, but not before I make some gains.

Pretty sure this dude wants it down to 5100 sats or so before any pump happens.

Fuck it, in at 57k with $150. Risk it for a Veeky Forumskit

good luck bro. If it breaks 6300ish i think we mooning.

There was a few posts about this before with people saying it has moon potential. It always happens when you least expect it. 8Btc would almost double the price. I've got some bags when it dipped after the last post about it. Not alot because it's a shitcoin bit it could easily double in price.

I want to just buy and not have to watch it, but pumps only last like two hours. Then it's over and you missed it. FUCK sakkeee

Like civic today, I saw it too late. I didn't even get in

ur 43k short

Civic is not a p&d (look at the volume)
Also it is still going. Dipped down 10% but moving back up.
Bought at 6k5 and now more at 9k5. This one will be great. The real FOMO wave is coming soon

>tfw bought at 10k

Ahh the classic ATH buying. Good ol' Veeky Forums.
You will be fine though I reckon. I expect at least one more major run up in the next 24h. If not, then you might want to sell

I dunno man, I've seen that shit time and time again. Looks over to me, looks like the same shit that happened to a few other coins over the last few days.

Yeah accurate predictions are nearly impossible recently.
I just wait and hope.
If you decide gamble, just don't forget to cut losses

Guys where do you find info on volume?
I want to see volume increases / spikes.
Bittrex only shows total volume, not the % change.

I think it only shows it on the main page

Yeah this one is acting funny. Might be a good long term hold. Can't wait for it to moon.

Just get the API data and write a program bot to monitor it. Or if can't code then just download one, there are free ones available

I just saw this, some kinda roadmap point completion, that is why the price has stopped dipping. The site actually looks pretty cool. No idea what really sets this coin apart though.

Nothing major though, I guess it shows progress

Just looked at the site, it's still pretty early in its development, 2018 is when it actually kicks off. Shit load of people actually working on it too. Could be a mid term hold

No changed yet, still waiting.

Links to any good free ones that won't steal my BTC?