Daily Monacoin Thread

This is daily Monacoin thread. The first Japanese cryptocurrency just reached its reward-halving point yesterday night GTM+9. Congratulations!

Japan has no future and neither does Monacoin.

Mona makes me sad, I wanted to believe. Maybe she'll have another run near the 2020 olympics

I have 1k mona, where is my monalambo?

I'm stuck inside the Mona bot of Bittrex. price is always at 200. Help me out. I bought at 230, forgot to sell at 260

Mona halved and nothing changed. It is more rare now but that is all.

The halving was already calculated in the price. In fact it lost 60% of it's value now in 2 weeks showing how shit it really is.

The update site looks nice though so I guess we have that.

>how shit it really is.
kek you probably just triggered all the weaboos who can't face reality.

2020 olympics will be a flop when big oil anti-nuclear lobby start paying the press to bring up fukushima again.

Did you literally buy at the ATH like a retard? Current price is still nearly 50% higher than where it was a month ago, and it's fairly stable in that it moons and then corrects to it's base, rather than dipping and then correcting lower. MONA is still one of the best established alts.

And to put that in perspective, over the same timeframe one-month:
BTC is down 20%
ETH is down 50%
LTC is up 10%
XRP is down 30%
XMR is down 20%
DGB is down 40%
STRAT is down 50%
DASH is down 8%
SC is down 60%
etc etc etc

MONA has gradually grown in value every month since January, before the recent crypto boom. She is one of a handful of coins primarily traded using fiat, not other currencies. She has real-world value and is being increasingly accepted at niche anime/hobby stores and ATMs, and will likely grow from there.

D-do you really have 553 (or more) Mona pics?

Mona did this shit once before and almost reached 100¥. Then it dropped down to nearly nothing again.

There are definitely more than 553 kawaii Mona pics!

Was anyone here trading MONA then? What exactly caused it to moon massively at that time?

In 2015?

Sorry, I forgot to read the x-axis. I'm a newcoiner

All good. I just find it weird that barely anyone mentions it.

Nobody knows. If anybody does please be so kind d to share it here. I wonder why it mooned so hard before.

Either way, they only recently updated their site. It was like 5 years old, which means they have actual plans for it.

>The real mascot is just a cat
Wake me up when there's a coin that has an actual anime qt as its official mascot.

It's just a small pump because some guys posted on Veeky Forums that he is the group behind Metal mooning, now they are accumulate Mona to pump and dump.

fuck off i'm already $150 in the red thanks to you cunts

Stop listening to biz larpers

It should rise soon. Usually it follows BTC upwards, there's very few for sale as well.

It already happened. They barely pumped anything. They weren't the same guys from the metal pump because that Mona pump barely did anything