RISE

Nobody talks about it, because it's a hidden gem. Just a friendly reminder that RISE has a market cap below $10M and the blockchain swap is almost done.

rise.vision/
Jump on before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/
forum.rise.vision/category/5/delegates-proposals
discord.gg/szgaCj
reddit.com/r/RiseVision/comments/6l8j4j/what_is_rise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll check it out

I checked out the wallet. Is this a fork of Lisk or something?

yea
but it will fork to a Ark-Shift-Hybrid this week
hence the surge in price

Kinda. That also means DPoS. I already filled my bags.

what can we expect of a network swap?

Lambos

But how will increase the price??

I written about it for past month and everyone ignored me. Now I accumulated about 1.9 mil of rise. and still keep goin until ~2140k. After swap I will establish official biz delegate. I would recommend not to buy above 30 until 19th, so we could force out week hands. My personal entry was around 25-30

You did not buy 1.9 mil rise, quit larping. You don't have 48 btc that you're going to just blow on some shitcoin. Get out of here with your pump and dump bullshit.

If you think the fundamentals are solid, sell people on the fundamentals, not this appeal to authority "I bet big you should too" bullshit.

P.S adding proof I don't larp and am serious. I gained capital for this with chc. If you believe in ark technology you should invest in either of them as they full fill each other and with success both of them will moon ( I also have 103k of arks)

too late faggot :^)
P.S won't sale until 3.75-5 dollars per rise

old ark proof. If you want I can make a new one

I bought 100. You better hope this moons my friend.

You should define "moon".
I bought rise as safe investment for incoming btc/eth shit storm and as first chain truly using ark technology. I feel ark can reach 10-12 dollars by next year and rise should follow the lead. I bet until October rise should reach 0.25 per coin. maybe even more.
Even if it fails you will know someone lost more than you

just bought 250 since trusting a stranger online always pays off

holy shit nice :D

If you won't sale after 21th I will start our exclusive Veeky Forums delegate and start forging some rise

i bought 10526 a week ago, probably will not regret that order.

thank you. Kind reminder not to pump the price. You guys still have 2 days until swap and even more if market won't react to it. As I said I recommend to buy in 25-30 range as it's optimal price for today

does Veeky Forums have a crypto intro/wiki? nothing in the sticky

when you say 25-30 range do you mean 2500-3000?

I'm ready to drop a few thousand on this desu, but I'll be doing it slowly.

>Nobody talks about RISE
>Because it's a hidden gem
No, because it's just another shitcoin with no future. There are already wayyyyyyy too many fucking shitcoins that are supposedly "hidden gems" or "the next big thing".

Shit like DOGE coin and PotCoin should have been red flags that this market is incredibly over-saturated with valueless garbage. Only real things to invest in are Bitcoin and ETH. Anything else is garbage.

yes, 2500-3000 range. In past week I did sell walls and buy walls and have forced out weak hands. I still feel there is around 500k rise in weak hands.
I agree that there are a lot of shitcoin. I also agree that eth is good technology but if you say today bitcoin is stable investment you are either stupid or naive.
Either way no one force you to buy rise and if you have valid critique, please share

Bought 650~ish
Looks like I'm with you in this

Bought ~18k
Wish I could go harder but I'm tied up with too many bags from this blood letting that we're currently in

where can you buy this shitcoin ? its not available on bittrex

It's not a shitcoin and it's sold at bittrex you dense fuck

Back from the army already? When are you going to send back the 2.8k ARK magnet sent you by mistake?

when magnet will send me his contact info within ark network

Magnet has gone AWOL. He doesn't post anywhere anymore and impossible to get a hold of him. He just gave up on Ark; hasn't even touched the Ark in the old biz delegate wallet.

If you send the balance to biz_classic, I'll distribute it all to the biz_classic voters. Most of whom were at biz in the first place.

Reminder that this guy was the one who received 2800 ARK "by mistake" then came to flaunt it and claimed he would return it "to magnet" who no longer exists because he shit his pants and disappeared - in other words, has no intention of returning it to their rightful owners.

He also claimed that he would be gone until the 12th and wouldn't be at a computer, so he couldn't have possibly done any of the things he just claimed.

It's obvious now that he's a fraud or is magnet himself. Probably the former because magnet is an idiot. Pay no attention to him.

kick him out of biz_classic if the faggot doesn't comply within some arbitrary timeframe

We wanted to wait a bit and until we have definitive proof of him lying we'll let him respond.

He technically does NOT owe the ARK to the voters because it was magnet's fuckup, and the voters agreed to let him in, but he promised he'd make good on his word.

We don't blacklist people just because of random grudges. The ARK in his wallet has not moved since he voted for biz_classic, so while his story has holes I'm gonna wait for actual proof of his bullshit until we ban.

Given that he's clearly here, inaction is going to count against him.

As I said I will only return to magnet as he has list of all contributors. I won't give to biz_classic so only 60 % original contributors could be reimbursed or more likely simply taken by delegate himself. You can always check my wallet and see my ark movement. Believe it or not I don't fuck over people for 1 thousand dollars
Nothing has changed. I have returned from military on 12th, on 13th went to milan and on 15th late evening came back because chain coin mooned and I had access only from my pc at home.
I generally don't care about opinion, especially some trip faggot.

I just wanted share about good perspective in rise as I did with ark and chain coin. If people want stay poor it's up to them

Magnet is gone. He's not coming back. The guys behind biz_classic are top notch and trust worthy. They sent back 1000 ARK that someone sent them by mistake. Chang and Moon run th classic delegate. And it's more like 80% of biz classic is old biz. Better we get some of it back then none right?

Move your vote to another pool, otherwise we'll have the voters decide whether to ban you or not.

Your actions at this point are bordering on intentional malice. We have returned a thousand ARK accidentally sent to us in the past, and we've been successful at establishing a custom website and payout system, and we have a way to send the ARK out only to those original voters who it originally belonged to, by tracing votes for the original biz on the blockchain, which is exactly what our new payout system does.

classicdelegate.biz/

Your LARPing of mistrust in us is a farce. Get the fuck out.

forum.rise.vision/category/5/delegates-proposals
Please consider a Rise delegate

We will look into it since our ark one has been so successful, but don't take this post as a confirmation. Me and Chang will discuss. If it's easy to integrate into the existing biz_classic site, that would be a big plus.

Look, I don't care what you do with the ARK, but I don't trust you to rub a node. You haven't made any attempt to get in contact with anyone about it since coming back on the 12th. You can easily see who you should send it to on the blockchain, and the bid_classic guys have even offered to do it for you. You act like they aren't trustworthy when in reality you aren't. You've been twiddling your thumbs while making money off of the 2000 extra you hold in your wallet.

We're voting to ban you from the pool in the Discord.

If you want to defend yourself you should do that there.

AW18gSPRcn8aGWbKRwMtrosVEbh6jpA2Hj has until tonight to speak up and explain, or his share of the staked ARK vote will be distributed among other voters from now on.

Not a single voter is in favor of letting him continue earning off his stake.

Get fucked

may kek smite his kike-serving military niggerfaggot ass with a SVIBED

Why its better than:

>soma.co
>wetrust

Lmao just do it faggots. Do you really think you can intimidate me?
I haven't changed my mind and I will give back only to magnet, the original creator not to some cookie cutters wannabe. Until when I won't move them out of my wallet

A chink and wannabe fascist. A duo which will rock the world :D
Good luck destroying me

Magnet didn't disappear you banned him

Magnet is gone dude. Either you keep your ill-gotten ark for yourself or distribute it back to the original voters. It's that simple.

Chink please. You have zero legitimacy. At best you will be able to reimburse 55 % percent of original supporters. You will use 2.8k simply to strengthen your delegate position by bribing your supporter. Just because you were fast to overtake magnet does not mean you have right to dictate conditions

Bought 1500 Rise. I'm gonna regret this huh...

Some of us want to be bribed though

Zero legitimacy? We have good will within the community.

We've delivered on every promise we've made so far.
Custom website? Done.
Custom payouts? Done.
Some dude sent 1K ARK to the delegate by mistake? We sent it back 20 minutes later.

We also have the programming skills to write code to look in the blockchain and repay everyone who voted for "biz" before he fucked up.

>We also have the programming skills to write code to look in the blockchain and repay everyone who voted for "biz" before he fucked up.

This is why I'm calling bullshit on your "im only sending it back to magnet because he knows who voted for him" excuse. The existence of the blockchain means ANYBODY can do what you claim only magnet can do. All you need is code which we've proven to be able to deliver.

Summon magnet you dense fuck.
How hard is it to understand that I don't trust you or your edgy /pol/ friend. I won't give a cent without a ledger to see how much each supporter gave ark for forging.
If I wished to scam you faggots I wouldn't reply to accusations and simply runaway or siphon arks to new accounts.

get me a ledger and I will reimburse each delegate supporter

Magnet is gone. I don't know anybody who can get in contact with him.

If all you need is a list of who is owed what, we can write code to do that for you. Add me on Discord so we can discuss this.

>use the 2.8k to strengthen delegate position
>by potentially losing a guy with a 100k ARK wallet
Are you legitimately retarded? Chang and Moonman have proven themselves to be 100x more capable than magnet

fine by me. What's your discord?

So you'll redistribute it with a ledger? We can make that happen within 48 hours. You gonna manually send out hundreds of tx?

Leave your contact info.

inb4 more excuses

discord.gg/szgaCj

FYI, I've been running the discord since before magnet was even in top 51, and I can vouch that Chang is a lot more credible than Magnet ever was

send me ledger or link to ledger :
[email protected]

Me and Chang will work on it tonight. Please get in the discord as well.

>asks for discord
>is given discord invite link
>"I-I was just kidding. email me it instead!"

I have questions for you that are better done in real time which is why I recommended Discord. Why do you prefer email?

My questions mainly are:
1) Do you really expect to payout 400 people by hand?
2) If not, do you have a payout script to read from the list we'll provide and pay them out?
3) If you don't have a script, will you be able to run one we wrote? Will you even trust our code?
4) Do you know how to run the script? Are you willing to set up a development environment to do so?
5) Do you not see why we'd prefer you just send us the ARK so we can distribute it ourselves which is easier for everyone involved?

niggerfaggot wants to be a delegate now, who knew military cocksuckers were so emotional

For those not following, he's not in discord and he has moved his vote to another delegate a few moments ago.

So now he has confirmed stolen the 2k ARK. At least before it was still contributing to the pool size.

Hey it's Active Measures, before clocking in.
Ban: The loss of forge-share rights

Process should be:
1. Establish clear evidence of fraud by one biz_classic address on another.
2. Unanimous consent by Moon Man and Uncle Chang to ban an address
3. By petition 20 addresses can request a referendum vote on ban reversal, otherwise the ban simply remains in place.

This process ensures that guys who deserve to be banned, can be done so quickly, but if there is enough people who think the ban was unjust they can petition for a vote to reverse it.

Chill out snowflakes I am still here. Just changed delegate until we sort out situation

Well join the discord then

The discord is the one Magnet was in and it's all the same people that magnet screwed. Why don't you trust them?

bumb

...for those of us not involved in this "friendly discussion" regarding ARK, can we talk about this RISE thing?

I want to learn more.

b-but the delegate, and ark, and the stolen coin ?

While I agree that drama IS delicious and I want to read the book when it's published, I'd rather focus on the money making opportunity?

Bumping out of curiosity

honestly dude kill yourself, you have my ark but you can keep it because you're a prick

T-This is a Rise thread ffs

I did ICO with these homeboys,

they are going far my niggaz, good investment getem while they're cheap

For anyone unsure what RISE is about:

reddit.com/r/RiseVision/comments/6l8j4j/what_is_rise/

>As the Ethereum network becomes more and more clogged as their apps and ico platform grows, Rise will be in a perfect position to support Dapps in all languages. Main net is up and running with JavaScript SDK coming end of July!!! Get it while it's still cheap ;)

Bought 450 because I'm trying to diversify my portfolio anyway.

>don't chink me

Did you even check the github? It has no activity.

Who the fuck just pumped up the price like a madman?