Middle East would've been Nestorian Christian if it wasn't for Islam

>Middle East would've been Nestorian Christian if it wasn't for Islam

>tfw Nestorian Christianity tried so hard and came so far but in the end it didn't even matter

Daily reminder that Islam is just a Christian heresy, similar to Jehovah's Witnesses.

> tfw when Hulagu Khan never consolidated the Ilkhanate and made it a Nestorian state when he had a chance to do so, bringing terror into the hearts of Muslims west and east of Persia

It would have been a lot of things if it wasn't for Christianity.

Sweet alternate history.

they can restore the ERE, and Hungary gets WRE?

>mfw a Nestorian Christian ended the Islamic golden age

>tfw it was mongolians who were real crusaders.

Can it be Buddhist Middle East ?

>hulagu khan sent out letters to all the leaders of europe asking for an alliance to exterminate the last free muslims in egypt and they never responded

>tfw European-Asian alliance could have destroyed muslim menace hundred years ago
feels bad man

Dumb Europeans

Islam is pratically nestorian christianity lad

>Middle East would have been deceived to worship false representation of God if it wasn't for The TRUTH.

Why do you worship the "son of God" when he himself said the father is greater than I?

I wish we could have seen a Manichean Europe.

I've always known some of them personally. I almost am one. I can't read the mind of some legitimately dumb frogposter, so I don't know what you're trying to say, but if you think the Middle East being Nestorian would mean holding hands with Europe or some degenerate nonsense like that, you're mistaken.

Furthermore, Mesopotamia may have had a Christian majority before the Arabian invasion anyway. Certainly there are Nestorian districts in the north right now. But anything west of the Euphrates wasn't necessarily pro-Nestorian in the first place.

Hulagu was a Buddhist

Nestorianism is heresy. Do you really think it would have been preferable for the Christian world to fight a war over what Christianity itself is?

Middle East would be IE-pagan if it wasnt for christians

No

christianity is a weak religion and does not fit the mongol/turkic lifestyle

You're right, they would have been semetic/arabic/turkish pagans instead.

What about Buddhism?

Just imagine the shitshow of the reformation hitting a christian middle east.

NESTORIUS DID NOTHING WRONG

They've (Nestorians) been having conflicts with Roman Catholicism since shortly after the start of the Protestant Reformation until the present. However, it's mostly involved violence in India, not the Middle East, due to the Portuguese who started it.