If Germans could repopulate Kallingrad with a will to recreate the Prussian state in the same way Jews went to...

If Germans could repopulate Kallingrad with a will to recreate the Prussian state in the same way Jews went to Palestine to recreate Isreal, could we have Prussia again?

No

Why do you care about fucking Prussia? Germany is a thing

Why?

Prussia is dead, lad. The Prussian soul died, it would just be another land with "good" democratic germs.

Lets say a group of Germans wanted to revive the Prussian soul. Königsberg was the first capital of Prussia and would be the perfect place for a revival in the same way jerusalem was perfect for the Jews, right?

Well it was originally a land of a Baltic pagan tribe later taken by the Teutonic Order before finally being made into the Duchy of Prussia by Poland.

And Israel was once a land of Canaanite pagan tribes before being taken over by Jews and finally made Israel. Then it wasn't for a long time after the Romans booted them out and in the 1940s they went back and reestablished it.

To create Israel, the Jews needed and had both fairly widespread political support(including already ongoing settling programs) and the approval of Britain, the occupying power, to create a state in the Holy Land.

Prussian restoration is an absurdly fringe idea with no mainstream support, and good luck getting Russia to give back Kaliningrad.

You would need to expand into that corridor again.

>"""reviving""" Prussia
>with Teutonic shit
No

But it's possible. That's the important thing.

No, we can't. since as you may know Prussians are dead for a few centuries already.

German Prussia. Not baltshit Prussia.

Kallingrad should be half Polish half Lituanian

>recreate the Prussian state
>have Prussia again

Why would anyone want that.

Germany is finally becoming just another normal country again, after being ruined by Prussian values for more than a century. Don't bring this cultural plague back again. The worst thing to have happened in German history was the rise of Prussia.

Most Prussians are no longer pure Prussian since they got raped a lot at the end of the war.

>Why would anyone want that.

Have you seen Veeky Forums team for the cup? Even the anthem is German. And the same is true for a couple other boards. Veeky Forums loves all things German and Prussia has the muh blood and iron meme which appears cool to the young people

>wanting the backstab rape and pillage culture back
Why laddo

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh maddaprussia!!!!!1germaniumsimperiums!!!!imsofuckinghardirghtnowaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhPRUSSIA

Brandenburg is still German.

>pure Prussians
What does this even mean? Most Prussians were Germanized Balts and Slavs.

Thanks Herzl

When I was younger I loved everything about Germany and that Prussian culture

As I get older I realise they're a horrible, militaristic, fascist, cartoonishly dumb culture and shouldn't be allowed to return to the world under any circumstances