Tfw literally just bought 100k

>tfw literally just bought 100k

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BitBeanCoin/status/886863545501188097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You beaners are hard workers, I'll give you that much.

so let me get this straight. i buy 100k of bitbean, and then they start sprouting in my wallet for more bitbeans?

Yeah, basically.
You can buy even more if you want to.

bitbean is unironically a buy right now

>tfw sprouting twice a day

Free money sure feels nice

yes it is a proof of stake coin

Do i need to have the andriod app to sprout, or do they have a a windows based client?

theres a windows wallet

Actually you can't sprout on the android wallet(yet).
You can sprout it on any other wallet, the minimum requirements are 2gb ram and dual core.

Despite the fun memes, these things will always remain useless shitcoins. They could lose their value at any moment.

>remain useless
I know that bitbean isn't the promising vaporware everyone loves but despite the jokes it's a pretty solid coin.
It's already accepted on many places as you can see on their website. They have a "manual" masternode like system where the main bitbean hodlers discuss its futures together with the devs and vote for stuff.
They already have a mobile wallet that doesn't requite to sync with the blockchain, 20 seconds transaction times and a staking system that requires no pools or anything like that plus active devs that are easy to reach and talk to.

what's the percentage you get from staking?

flat rate, not a % payout

its 1000 beans every time you sprout

more beans you have the more often you sprout

Remember:

twitter.com/BitBeanCoin/status/886863545501188097

lol nice just bought 100k

None of that is exactly new or exciting.

There's much better tech out there

That . But the more you have the more you sprout. Right now around 100k is one sprout every 5 days or so. Reminder that people with larger amounts get to sprout more than 5 times a day and sometimes go a whole day without sprouting.

so 1% every 5 days then?

BitBean also has an extremely low marketcap.
Yeah, nothing of that is vaporware.
Everything has already been released. They have many practical good features from many different coins, plus their dev team isn't that like LTC's.
About that. But that is going to decrease over time. Sometimes there are more people sprouting, some times there is less.
Bitbean claim there is no halving. True, there are 1000 new coins every single minute. But your coins "fight" other people's coins for that sprout. As yours loses, their chances of getting one sprout increases.
The thing is that, imagine it like this.
You have 1 coin out of 100 and 1 is created every day. If you start now, you are going to get 1 out of every 100 coins generated. But if you start 100 days later with 1 coin, you are going to get 1 coin out of every 200 coins since you only have 1/200 of the total.

Nice! just bought 100k.