BTC $500k Within 3 Years!

LORD MCAFEE, DUKE OF /g/ HAS SPOKEN (second only to Stallman)! HIS WORD IS LAW! ALL IN ON BTC! BUY BUY BUY!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/olYx5LILl34
solarbit.cc/million-dollar-bitcoin.html
google.co.uk/finance?cid=664390
prnewswire.com/news-releases/mgt-capital-launches-pilot-program-to-mine-ethereum-300478827.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffytnbix07U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> eat my dick on television

In three years? No way. Dunno what he was smoking when he typed that.

He is largest miner in North America and a known con man.

not smoking, injecting mdpv

This is exactly the brand of insanity I want in the White House

Can't believe he got snubbed by Aleppo man

maybe he meant 1 BTC = 500,000 ETH = $20

This is the guy who made MDPV in belize(look up stuffmonger on bluelight) and married a 15 year old

How would BTC be 500,000 in 3 years. What would have to happen? Is it even phesable? Why would he say something so off skelter?

I'm going all in now.

>phesable
>off skelter
Paid Chinese poster working in a government center.

because he probably just did a 10 inch line of coke off some venezuelan whore's stomach

thank mr skelter

half the supply would have to be destroyed

what would the market cap be, 50 trillion? is there that much fungible money on earth?

He's taking bets right now. Set up a smart contract and send it to him if you don't believe it.

$10 000 is much more realistic estimate

for 3 months, maybe.

BUY BUY BUY

McAfee's the type of guy who's just waiting for an excuse to eat his dick on national television

circulating supply is 16,453,350. 21 million bitcoins won't be mined until the year like 2120 plus a lot of bitcoins have been lost or destroyed, so you're looking at a market cap of < 9 trillion for 500K+ bitcoin

which is only a little more than the market cap for gold. completely doable.

>Eat my dick on television

You laugh, but the libertarian national convention is about 3 years away. Same convention gave us this gem

youtu.be/olYx5LILl34

even if bitcoin hits 500B marketcap, that's still 30k+ per coin. Who knows what the future holds? Maybe one day we'll see billions of bitcoin users

I could see a market collapse by the end of 2017 or 2018 (likely) triggering conflicts in Europe (somewhat likely) to the point invaders, traitors and natives end up in a disorganised civil war (unlikely), collapsing the eurozone and taking out other countries with them, at which point Bitcoin could rise to untold heights as most governments fail one by one.

But to claim it as an inevitable event... yeah, the man's off his meds.

Why isn't this faggot working on making MGT even remotely profitable, that stinker has lost me a grand since it was shilled on here a year ago. Still bag holding that worthless stock.

>implying anyone is putting this drunk fuck on national tv
still funny though

GUYS CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING

>JOHN MCAFEE

>JOHN MCAFEE

>JOHN MCAFEE

>JOHN MCAFEE

>JOHN MCAFEE

sad that he will be in prison in 3 years, and has to suck dicks anyway

so it is win- win for him
easy bet
i sold all my btc and w8 for 1k,
500k for a btc. Like there are no others money transfers, how about wirecard, paypal, credicards with easy wireless pays, even with btc you need a smartphone. Nobody cares if the the state or the banks see that you are buying tomatoes in the supermarket.

furthermore btc is still unsave from beeing hacked, banks take responsibility for most hacks and its saved by insurances.

his word is worth more than yours, faggot

This guy cost Veeky Forums so much money I remember the MGT threads lol.

Think he meant $5000

Yeah nah, it'll be well above $5k in 3 years time.

kek

And the man doesn't want to eat his dick on TV.

solarbit.cc/million-dollar-bitcoin.html

>3 Years
I can't wait that much tbqh

Am i understanding this correctly; this website is saying that if bitcoin were to increase linearly at a rate that is an average of what it has been since it was created, in 3 years and 3 months bitcoin will be 1 million dollars is if follows the current trend?

Aware me?

that "phesable" though

Yup. Which is, you know, kind of pure guesswork. But amusing.

oh of course not a prediction at all. But interesting.
I saw someone else did an interesting analysis where they put the entirety of bitcoin on a logarithmic chart which seemed pretty interesting as well.

google.co.uk/finance?cid=664390

Look at last summer when it was heavily shilled here and then look at september.

Damn. And they say stocks are supposed to be safer than bit coins

FUCK YES!!!!!!!

LAMBOS HERE WE COME!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

prnewswire.com/news-releases/mgt-capital-launches-pilot-program-to-mine-ethereum-300478827.html

post tits

what a clown

invaders won't prefer you just a matter of time bitch

Fuck your refugee shit. There was absolutely no reason for you to accept 1M+ undocumented men who are on their way to make this great country shit. I worked my ass off to make it here and these faggots didn't accept refuge in Turkey because "meh". Now they leech off welfare and pollute the roads with their shit.
Fuck you and fuck Merkel.

t. Arab student living in Germany

is this ahmed for real

It's a penny stock, those are crazy volatile.

stocks are controlled by (((them))), how the fuck are they supposed to be safer?

Aww, I haven't read the deleted muhammad post, that's unfair

MCAFEE'S WILD RIDE

then how come I am still poor cuck in 2017 with 10BTC ?

No. It will 100% never be that, not even in 10 million years.

If BTC were to reach 500k a coin that means the total market cap for BTC ALONE would be 1.05e+13.

Lets say BTC is 50% of the crypto marketcap at that time then the total marketcap is 2.1e+13
You can search for any mathematical expression, using functions such as: sin, cos, sqrt, etc. You can find a complete list of functions here.
RadDeg
x!
Inv
sin
ln
π
cos
log
e
tan

Ans
EXP
xy
(
)
%
AC
÷

=
+

what

500k BTC would mean 8 trillion market cap

It's not even that far out, considering the world GDP is about 80T

It would make BTC 10% of world currency

Because it's obviously not 2020 yet. Get comfy and hodl.

market cap for all the gold in the world is around 7 trillion right now

because gold can only be used as a store of value it's way to clunky to be used as a currency

btc can be used as both so it can easily have a mc way higher than gold

of course

I was just pointing out a fact thats all

if BTC became the world reserve currency... it would be much higher even

r u ok dud

It's called exponential growth: your body is not ready.

you can't wait 3 years for your 2,000 USD investment to be worth 500,000 USD?

I never know how to actually interpret threads like this.
I can't tell if it's people making sincere speculations or if it's just desperation and hope that BTC will lift us all out of wageslavery

little bit of both m8

it only seems insane because humans just don't understand and can't conceptualize exponential growth.

it will probably be useless at that point desu

The effective market cap could be several trillion less than that, considering how many coins were lost or forgotten about when Bitcoin was just a novelty and anyone could mine. Some old coin faucets gave out 1 BTC just for fun.

It suggests that the true value could be much higher.

17% existent gold held by the devil itself
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffytnbix07U

>2020
>btc now worth 500k
>mtgox customers hears about this

What will they do?

The vengance upon boomers and normies will be brutally served.

Bitcoub? WTF

He obviously meant Bitbean. Libertarians are lall dyslexic.

Get teh rope

I gotcha, senpai

" #
>invaders, traitors, natives

I hope you die of ass cancer faggot.
Now go back to /pol/

t. German who prefers “invaders“ to Trump"

Read the whole thread, its satire. Crytpofags are delusional.

you didn't need to out yourself as a german, your cuck post made that obvious already

Wasn't me, I was quoting the deleted post.

I made hundreds when his stock went from pennies to over $4

his bluelight threads were .... interesting.

1 post by this ID

What's your point?

just got wrecked by

There's literally no chance of that happening. It would make too many people billionaires.

The point is you're a fucking nigger

Why, the invaders probably only tolerate you until you they are a majority and then you can be disposed of pretty quickly.

You'd have to be part retarded to think that allowing displacement levels of migration would have a positive impact.

>Bof fri fleu

WAAAAAAAAT?!

you got that straight. new crypto elite. deal with it

yeah dumbass that is why it would never happen. there could be 21 million millionaires also. way too much. 0.25% of worlds popoulation could be millionaires . no man impossible.

>In 2016, Credit Suisse said there are 33 million millionaires

i always thought 1 million btc would be ridiculous since it seems like it would make too many people rich. but putting it into perspective like that, especially with the btc that is lost and people owning more than 1, it would add maybe 500k-1m new millionaires?

it all sounds so crazy, but it's true. just a few BTC will make you rich, powerful, and famous. this is God's plan for us, people. he doesn't want us all to be losers. God has brought each of us to this space at the appropriate time for each of us.

And some people were not meant to ever get here at all. They will be our servants. We must treat them well, however. Don't abuse them like some kind of slave master.

>there could be 21 million millionaires also.

Except there wouldn't be. For one, millions of coins have already been lost. And second, there's already an uneven distribution. You're going to have a decent number of people with many coins.The Winklevoss have 200k- that's 200,000 fewer supposed millionaires from just one holder. And also, you're going to have a lot of people with some fraction of coins. If Bitcoin hits a million dollars a coin, you're going to have BILLIONS of people using it. That's also going to cut down on available whole-coin holders and possible millionaires.

>way too much. 0.25% of worlds population could be millionaires . no man impossible.

Credit Suisse estimates there already are 35-53 million millionaires globally.

Oh, and who do you think is going to be most likely to acquire million dollar bitcoins as it gets close? Oh, right, multimillionaires who have the resources to invest in speculative assets. So a lot of the holders of a coin are not going to become millionaires from Bitcoin mooning- the millionaire population isn't going to grow from all these people who already were millionaires in the first place.

So of 21 million coins-
* Millions lost
* Millions held by individuals with more than 1
* Millions split amongst billions of uses
* Millions held by individuals who already are millionaires

I don't think you'd be outright minting more than 2-3 millionaires.

t. turk

we all gonna be fuckin rich, mang

>he doesn't have in-group preference

you're digging your own grave

lol thanks. according to btc rich list just 3% of wallets hold more than one btc. right now there would be half a million millionaires and a few thousand billionaires if btc reaches 1 million usd