What's going on with these LTC candles, Veeky Forums?

What's going on with these LTC candles, Veeky Forums?

preparing for megadump

>preparing for megamoon
fixed that for you

things go up & down constantly in crypto
why try to create fear?

I'm not trying to create fear, I'm just wondering why someone would buy so high when we're trending downwards.

Any idea?

there's 1000+ atm/teller machines that are connected with some exchanges that charge a much higher price for BTC & LTC, that could be why... or someone really believes in LTC and doesn't mind paying more for it?

Renewed confidence in BTC

As soon as BTC gets it together in scaling, LTC will be made obsolete pretty much

>whales trying to unload at once

I never understood why they do this. Isn't it much easier to sell little by little over a period of time (a few days) instead of doing it all at once?

Exchanges should regulate how much one can sell at once imo.

>someone buys LTC above its market value
>renewed confidence in BTC

does not compute

Maybe they have a fuckload to get rid of in a shorter amount of time than anticipated.

Actually, I'm sure of it given how BTC is sorting itself out.

>BTC is sorting itself out

NO it's not, nothing has been decided yet regardless of whatever you heard.

People won't know shit until August 1st.

Sure thing, Wang. Dump those mined LTC while you can, brah. Window's closing fast.

This

Once btc gets its shit together ltc dies

>a new exchange just added litecoin

also have heard rumors ltc will added to gemini in august

>why someone would buy so high
what? the price is in BTC, and BTC is having a stronger day than LTC so this rate is showing a decrease for today.

Nobody is paying above market, they're paying exactly the market.

Just do the math yourself to see:
0.01961 [price of LTC in terms of BTC] * $2168 [BTC's cur price] = $42.51 [LTC's cur price]

Any Canadian that really wanted LTC could've bought it already

Can gomfirm

too bad asians have already taken over canada, litecoin will become canada's #1 currency within 5 years

I guess this is it.

Ignorant people keep saying this but it is not true at all. If BTC adopts segwit without a fork it will make the two currencies interchangeable.

Suddenly LTC will be accepted everywhere BTC is accepted but it will still have cheaper transaction fees. Therefore LTC will instantly become the most useful cryptocurrency in existence. All the use of BTC with lower fees.

August 1st is either going to be a big nothingburger or it will be the best thing that ever happened to LTC.

Everything else seems to be in the green though, brah despite BTC climbing again. Something's just not right with LTC. It's like, LTC gets weaker when BTC gets stronger. I'm sure the leafs will pick up the slack though. All's moons and lambos yup.

>whales unloading
Wrong, unloading means sells means filling bid orders means dropping the price.

LTC is already accepted at many atm/tellers that sell BTC. LTC is great for purchasing power.

BTC is great for storing your funds.

Lightning network on both would reduce fees completely and make it so much better than Ethereum.

Bullshit, LTC was undervalued anyway, 30$ is its bottom.

Why is it tanking so much?

everyone's flocking back to btc

chinese miners dump 1+mil ltc everyday