[FUCK]

This is just a reminder that the coin FUCK is not a joke and has actual use. It is a coin that allows users to express their disdain for people, places, blogs, etc. The first of its kind!

Small market cap and at the moment only traded on EtherDelta. The team is working hard on locking down reddit with the tip bot.

Whether or not you buy, I don't give a FUCK.

FUCK Token will be used to express a magnitude of emotions ranging from disdain to to a solid I give a FUCK vote of approval!

What you do with it is up to you!

FUCK yea!

I'll give my fucks to this

Can I get a FUCK?

Not OP, but give me your address and I'll give you a FUCK ;)

you're basically investing in the word FUCK. not the worst investment possible.

I'd appreciate any FUCKs you can spare :) 0x8eA17a6283Aa5a7667dbF7687Ba69586B4598F9b

>GALIRgMf
Sent you 2 FUCKs. Congrats, you're now a FUCKer!

Fuck ya! Thanks!!

sure is reddit in here

>this coin
Just FUCK my shit up

You know you can do all that without a coin right?

Perhaps so I'm a certain way but let's be honest, this a much more interesting and fun way to express how you feel.

I could fuck with that ;)

Volume has increased a lot the past few hours. Looks like traders are starting to take notice.

this is fucking stupid

fucking stupid how much money i can make off of it hahahaha

Everyone knows FUCK but do they know how many ways it can be used? I'm investing in a borderless word just as Bitcoin is a borderless cryptocurrency.

It doesn't matter which country you're from. Most have heard the good word of FUCK!

ayyy lmfao

Why the fuck not. I'm fucking in

Trading on etherdelta at 4x ICO price. Just imagine what will happen once it reaches a bigger exchange.

it's likely paid shilling

The only way I get paid is when my portfolio goes up.

Good investments + early adoption =/= paid shilling

Yes I know what will happen. You know, learn from Bancor.

At some point, these worthless shitcoins that are only designed to standardize le up/downboat shouldn't even count as business.

No

There's a market for meme coins but not many good ones currently exist. I think Fuck is a choice contender that can work to bring in new investor interest outside of crypto or at the very least get them going down the crypto rabbit hole.

worth considering..............