Lewd History Thread

Lewd History Thread ?
Lewd History Thread.

I'll start with Pre-Islamic Arabia:

>There were other types of marriage or cohabitation such as secret cohabitation, which has been frequently described in Arabic poetry. In this case, the woman only received occasional visits from the man she loved. The man often belonged to a hostile tribe and visited his lover in secret. Although the poets usually boasted of them as forbidden love affairs, the relations were usually well-known and not a cause of shame or punishment for the woman; the secrecy was simply a matter of etiquette. Marriage by exchange was another form of marriage where a man could exchange his wife or daughter for another man's wife or daughter without having to pay a dowry.

>Wife-lending was a practice whereby husbands allowed their wives to live with "men of distinction" to produce noble offspring. The husband, who abstained while his wife lived with the other man, would then be socially considered the father of the child.

Other urls found in this thread:

tucsoncitizen.com/morgue2/1995/09/25/135427-abandoned-in-hell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes men do not mind sharing women with men they admire. Also, men always define themselves through women so men are eternal numales.

>nu-male
>is actually ancient
damn...

Can this be a gay edition?

I got one: supposedly, oral sex (irrumatio) was often referred to as 'Egyptian-style', due to the fact that during the course of the many Crusades, the Saracens/Egyptians would orally rape their captured Crusader foes.

I very badly want to see a burly, fair-haired Crusader in armor on his knees and being facefucked by a similarly burly, swarthy, bearded Saracen, the mouth that only a while ago shouted "Deus lo Vult!" now being a receptacle for a musky dick, and spit dribbling down his chin and tears building in his eyes from both the sheer distaste and humiliation of the experience :3

Isn't that haram?

>tfw you realize wars in general are just an excuse to fulfil gay rape dungeon fantasies for both winner and looser without beeing looked down upon by society

It's halal if balls aren't touching and you say allahu ackbar when penetration occurs.

No need for wars user

I was only talking about dem

>deep, dark, fantasies

the military is just state financed gachimuchi

Why were the Mughals so perverted compared to the Safavids and Ottomans ?

I'm not even gay and this made my dick tingle

user, I have news for you...

have you appreciated any art lately Veeky Forums?

Just saw this Tolouse-Lautrec at the Metropolitan museum of art in NYC earlier today.

>"bro hahaha I lost now I have to suck your dick ohhh nooo I don't like this haha"
>"yeah about that, we don't have to do it, I'll just go straight to the beheading alright"
>"whatt noooo is the tradition aren't you honorable broo?"
>"a-alright" *unzips dick*
>"oooh nglugg glugh glugh I don't lik this I looglughglughlguhh I lostt ahh"
Not even homo

How common has wartime male-on-male rape been throughout history, Anons?

So I see the posters above talking about how it occurred during the First Crusade, and I've heard sporadic reports of it occurring during the Soviet counter-offensive against Germany in '44-'45, as well as during the various wars following de-colonization in Africa, but really, how common has it been?

Probably fairly common, being about dominance and just plain wanting a wet hole to put your dick in (like prison rape). But understandably no one wants to talk about it

This is why Muslim subhumans shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Or the fedora-tipping queers that worship them.

>But understandably no one wants to talk about it

Why not?

Fuck off, reactionary.

Disregarding your little fantasy there. I always found the sexual humilation of prisoners hot as hell, specially if its face fucking and combatants.

If you went to fight for your country and a gang of slavs used you as their personal porta-potty/cum bucket, would that be the war story to tell your children/grandchildren?

They weren't, they were just more open about putting that to art.

Or for that matter, researchers/historians/reporters.

Great, now im fapping, good job dick

I can face-fuck you if you want, user :3

>would that be the war story to tell your children/grandchildren?

That just makes it hotter.

Well you do have a way with words.

Awww, aren't you a sweet one? :3

Okay this is too gay, im out

>It was shortly after the British Red Cross arrived, though it may have no connection, that a very large quantity of lipstick arrived. This was not at all what we men wanted, we were screaming for hundreds and thousands of other things and I don't know who asked for lipstick. I wish so much that I could discover who did it, it was the action of genius, sheer unadulterated brilliance. I believe nothing did more for those internees than the lipstick. Women lay in bed with no sheets and no nightie but with scarlet red lips, you saw them wandering about with nothing but a blanket over their shoulders, but with scarlet red lips. I saw a woman dead on the post mortem table and clutched in her hand was a piece of lipstick. At last someone had done something to make them individuals again, they were someone, no longer merely the number tattooed on the arm. At last they could take an interest in their appearance. That lipstick started to give them back their humanity."

t. Year Zero: A History of 1945 by Ian Buruma. The opening chapter talks about how Bergen-Belsen concentration camp survivors became horny as fuck after a crate of lipstick was accidentally shipped to the Belsen DP camp and it experienced a record birthrate within a year of liberation, with as many as one third to one half of all female internees being pregnant at any one time.

>ywn be an American paratrooper from rural Arkansas who dropped out of high school to work in construction and in normal times could never hope to land a nice Jewish girl
>ywn run into a lonely and cold 15 year old Dutch Jewish girl who looks practically looks like a walking skeleton except for her breasts and a pair of big ole' bright red lips, which almost comically stand out from her impoverished appearance
>ywn, having been starved of any form of basic human contact that doesn't involve violence for months be instantly attracted to her still very feminine lips

>ywn passionately kiss her, tasting the expensive French brand lipstick and knowing you'll never want to kiss another pair of lips again
>ywn make love in the Rheinwiese on a moonlit night
>ywn ask her for name after a night of steaming hot sex
>ywn hear her answer "Anne... Anne Frank."
>ywn realize you've got to get back to base or your CO will report you as AWOL
>ywn ask her to write down her address so you can see her once the war is over
>months go by
>ywn be finally be released from service following Japan's surrender
>ywn show up at Anne's house in Amsterdam on your way back to England to be shipped home
>ywn be greeted at the door by Otto, who despite his own frail appearance notices your nametag on your uniform and coldcocks you right in the jaw, swearing profusely at you in German
>ywn be saved from a Mississippi beatdown (by an old man no less) by Anne who gets in the way and demands that he stop
>ywn be taken inside the house by Anne so she can bandage your broken nose
>ywn never recover from the initial shock of your beating and get at your first good look at Anne in months
>ywn see that her hair has grown back, she's clean and gleaming in the sun, her lips are covered in the same lipstick you first tasted on her mouth, and that she's eight months pregnant
>ywn immediately ignore the pain and kiss her passionately
>ywn experience the best sex of your life as she rides you like a pony from the Old Western films, with her belly bouncing on and off you like a ball
>ywn come across her diary while she slobbers your knob and casually read it to get to know her better
>ywn ask her to marry you and come home with you to Arkansas
>ywn hear the greatest words of your life "yes"
>ywn smirk like a smug Pepe at her father as he watches on in a mixture of disappointment and happiness at being grandfather

>ywn be married at sea by a drunken Navy Chaplain, who's performing his 6th wedding of the day
>ywn surprise your parents by showing up on their doorstep since you last parted with them four years ago with a Jewish bride and an unborn grandchild
>ywn help Anne give birth to your first child
>ywn feel all the anguish and torment she's experienced for the past six years be expelled like a baby from the womb, beginning the long process of physical and emotional healing for the both of you
>ywn open your own construction business and raise a large family with Anne in the prosperity of post-war America
>ywn have a noted University of New Orleans professor and historian take interest in Anne's diary sixty years later while he's interviewing you for Band of Brothers
>ywn have Anne's annotated diary published alongside Band of Brothers, thus earning both your spots in the history of World War II

feelsbadman

Is fanfiction where pregnant Anne Frank gets fucked by various other historical figures gonna be the new Veeky Forums thing? If so, I want to read one where she goes full cowgirl with Davy Crockett and James Bowie.

Let's at least have one where Anne gets BLACKED by MLK and gives birth to an alternate universe version of James McBride. MLK was only a few months older than her so we don't need to resort to any retarded time travel plot devices for that one.

Those be some short legs

Obligatory

>Ottomans weren't perverted
What about gay trap dancers?

i would just bite it off

Don't know about any german experiences, but Daniel Culler told his story only in 1990. In WWII he was shot down over neutral Switzerland and found himself in a concentration camp run by a Nazi-sympathizer, getting his religious farmboy ass raped by eastern europeans.

kek

Why are the Safavids chinese ?

The question is, why didn't they bite?

Since this is homo edition, the members of the Varangian Guard were seen as the best possible lay for byzantine aristocrats at the time. The 'greek' way was a euphemism for being gay at the time, and many Varangians found their dicks gobbled by nobles that earned more than their own Viking kingdom

For some reason Turkic features were considered to be a canon of beauty in Persian miniature. They had a lot of weird fetishes, like monobrows on women too.

hot

The artstyle originally came from China, so it makes sense that those features would also be in Persian miniatures.

well, he was a manlet, so maybe he liked short ladies...

You fags ruin absolutely everything.

this

/our guy/

During the final weeks of the Third Reich in Berlin roaming gangs of girls between 12-17 would seek out whatever German soldier they found and fuck them senseless. This came about when Goebbels told everyone about the Soviets rapes of Konigsberg, so the young girls decided to lose their virginity before the Soviets came.

Sounds hot

Sauce

seconded

thirded desu

samefag

really wonder about this...

if anyone wants to fap to this, here is the story:

tucsoncitizen.com/morgue2/1995/09/25/135427-abandoned-in-hell/

>That night I was brutally raped, how many times I don’t know. I was held down by four men, while one did the job, and then held by others until everyone had his turn. I tried to scream, but they forced my mouth open and shoved straw into it. I came from a small Indiana farm town and I never heard of men doing this to another man. For the first time in my life, I prayed to God to take my life . . . so I could end this torture. I was sure God had deserted me or there never was a God, which made me even more terrified. I prayed these animals would kill me that night, but they had weeks of more torture waiting for me.

>Shaking in terror after they were done, he spent the rest of the night wrapped in his filthy straw. Although he badly needed to use the ditch, he was afraid of falling in it, and of waking the men again. He was forced to defecate in his pants. When morning came, they started on him again. This went on for weeks.

I would fight for all I was worth. Many times, I was beaten unconscious and would come to laying in the filth in the ditch. After having their way with me for hours, I was thrown back into the ditch, and they left the cell laughing.

>As the weeks went by, Culler turned into “a raving maniac.’ Bleeding from his rectum, blood in his urine and diarrhea, weak and feverish, he began coughing and spitting blood. Open sores and infected boils burst all over his body, his buttocks had been scraped raw, and he continually vomited yellow muck. In desperation, he would try to crawl through the waste ditch late at night, in a futile effort to get outside the cell. He wanted to kill. He prayed to die.

homosexual boy love was rife throughout the hitler youth

India, a land of contrasts

Deserved it desu

It's not fair.

>The foulest Babylonian custom is that which compels every woman of the land to sit in the temple of Aphrodite and have intercourse with some stranger at least once in her life. Many women who are rich and proud and disdain to mingle with the rest, drive to the temple in covered carriages drawn by teams, and stand there with a great retinue of attendants. But most sit down in the sacred plot of Aphrodite, with crowns of cord on their heads; there is a great multitude of women coming and going; passages marked by line run every way through the crowd, by which the men pass and make their choice. Once a woman has taken her place there, she does not go away to her home before some stranger has cast money into her lap, and had intercourse with her outside the temple; but while he casts the money, he must say, “I invite you in the name of Mylitta”. It does not matter what sum the money is; the woman will never refuse, for that would be a sin, the money being by this act made sacred. So she follows the first man who casts it and rejects no one. After their intercourse, having discharged her sacred duty to the goddess, she goes away to her home; and thereafter there is no bribe however great that will get her. So then the women that are fair and tall are soon free to depart, but the uncomely have long to wait because they cannot fulfil the law; for some of them remain for three years, or four. There is a custom like this in some parts of Cyprus.

That must smell awful.

Well it happens. Apparently some conquistadors who got cucked out of the pretty native women and even the ugly ones had to resort to taking aztec men.

God is dead, and we killed him.

I remember reading an account of an American pow in ww2 who was gangraped by russians pows in a prisoner of war camp.

Keep believing that if it helps you sleep at night

Smells like curry and codfish

>Wife-lending was a practice whereby husbands allowed their wives to live with "men of distinction" to produce noble offspring. The husband, who abstained while his wife lived with the other man, would then be socially considered the father of the child.
Literally being proud of your wife's son

>TIL

No shame in that. Are you implying you wouldnt want to father a rich persons spawn? Imagine raising trumps (most powerful guy in the world now) son. Would be nice

I have literally never met an atheist that defends Islam. Christposting should be a bannable offense.

Bill Maher defends islam all the time.

Lol no he shits on every religion besides Judaism. Watch his conversation with Ben Affleck.

>put in a minimum security resort
>in an idealistic sense of duty, escape, almost die
>get captured, and get raped to within an inch of your life

wew lad

>ywn be a fresh-faced german recruit garrisoning your hometown
>ywn be jumped in an alley and gangraped by 4-5 of your former girl classmates
WHY

>you will never die pointlessly in a war that was lost years ago
good

This would only turn me on if the Crusader is a twinky male with feminine looks getting facefucked by burly Saracens tbqh

What are liberals, user?

Gets me every time

You disgust me.