Thoughts on him?

Thoughts on him?

great guy. smarter than anyone here that's for sure.

Great face for the bitcoin community, knows how to break it down for retards like myself.

will be buying his eth book. that said though, if anyone has the psychopath meme pls post it

He is as real as they get imo. I recommend watching/listening to all of his talks and then making your own conclusions though.

He's the real MVP

It confuses me why he supports ETH.

this

other than that he is generally legit

fake ass teeth

annoying screechy voice, and every talk he never lets the host get off topic for a second, he autistically keeps talking about bitcoin. It makes me feel like I invested in a cult.

knows his shit

Was once a kick ass singer pic related

If I cut off two fingers I could stillI count on that one hand the people whose opinions I care about or trust related to crypto and Andreas is one of them.

He is Satoshi's prophet!

Those who blaspheme Andreas blaspheme the Satoshi!

lol banned from him on twitter

He also runs Dash masternodes. I think the dude just loves to make a lot of money. Dude is probably incredibly rich desu, but he is always modest about it in his interviews. At least he doesn't like Ripple.

he's spoken about it at length

Kek, wtf is going on there?

All hail our fearless leader

veneers my man

thats what Bitcoin can buy you

he's never been shy about his autism.

He without a doubt knows who the real satoshi is.

>all fear our hairless leader

saw him in person, good fella
watch all his stuff
he is canadian though so beware him mentioning white priv and universal healthcare being good even though he supports the more libertarian store of value in the modern world

I love andreas antonoponopopolopoulous

He said bitcoin wallet should be called a keychain since it stores keys, not actual coins.

He's an idiot.

That's true lol