Day-trading youtube series??

cryptobrah just announced that he is gonna start a .1BTC to 1BTC day-trading series. Are u guys going to watch it???

youtu.be/Gpp1rJ90EuY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHfOqTUK5iU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck did cryptobrah start charging a fee for his slack. That's pleb shit

I really want to cuddle that lady and make her feel happy and maybe even do kisses with her too. She is so pretty.

She's taken, at minimum, 5 cocks from much better men than you. The odds of her being a megabitch are also extrenely high.

Keep wanting to be with girls based on how much of an instagram slut they look like though, I'm sure that will work out for you

>5
Multiply that by 10, amigo

you some kinda dick calculator?

Misogeny belongs here, she could be a good girl for all you know, maybe she is sweet and likes puppies and stuff and would like me too

girls that good looking aren't often mega bitches, they're usually really nice people, it's just that they don't respond well to male attention if you're not chad, can't blame em

No way. When you're that pretty you get to be very selective about what cocks you take. She probably had a boyfriend in high school that she dumped in college, took a few dicks there and now only fucks rich dudes in a bid to lure them into a marriage. Her number is probably less than 20

>whiteknighting this hard

Her depth as a human being doesn't go beyond what the new starbucks flavor is, how many instagram likes she has, and if Chad texted her lately

>projecting this hard

t. doesn't know what projecting means

you're projecting your "how dare you she's a nice lady" bullshit all over her, retard. your delusion is all encompassing.

t. doesn't know how hard I am.

>dem brown arms

how far does your neckbeard stick out you delusional redditor

good post

particularly like the misspelling of misogyny to give the air of being underage

>t. sub8 male

Is OP pic of Crypto Anna?

That's her twin sister CrYpTo NaaN

just when you think Veeky Forums can't be any more beta a challenger appears

This tread title, if we could actually trade youtubers

This is very true. She's probably terrible at sex too

youtube.com/watch?v=KHfOqTUK5iU