Veeky Forums wants to exterminate this

>Veeky Forums wants to exterminate this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef#Final_years_and_death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Armenians?

>Veeky Forums wants to

Veeky Forums is a hivemind that follows one ideology and rejects all others, every night we pray to our god ChinkMoot for creating us and yell at Ottomans for taking constantinople before going to bed and dreaming about our qtpie waifu jeanne d'arc.

"This" want to enslave me and everyone I love.

Most Jews are not torah thumping idiots like him.
That's like using the Westboro Church to represent Christians

Can you stop making shit threads and go back to your shithole containment board?

Secular Jews are actually worse.

Religious Jews are content waiting for the Messiah to come and enslave all goyim. Secular Jews know this won't happen, but they still want to enslave us, so they create ideologies neoliberalism and communism.

Also, Ovadia Yosef was way bigger than the Westboro Church.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef#Final_years_and_death

>His funeral in Jerusalem was the largest in Israel's history, with an estimated attendance of 850,000. Some religious authorities have stated that this was, perhaps, the largest in-gathering of Jews since the days of the Second Temple.

Why would we want to kill off a people that's had more of a disproportionate effect on human history for their size than any other group? If anything, Veeky Forums want to fuck them and take them as wives.

You're thinking of those homicidal degenerates on

hey stormfag, watcha doin?

>look evil neo-nazis are doubting the holocaust!
>we can't let that happen!

>REMEMBUR THE HOLOCAUST! (it was real in my mind)

Drawfag finally around to coloring that?

*got around

I wish mods would ban users for continued efforts to turn this board into another /pol/

I understand that board's completely saturated with caustic cretins spouting memes, and you probably missed piddling in your diaper with glee at the thought of shitting up interesting conversations

Of course I want to exterminate the gypsies, only gypsies don't want to kill them

Our mods are /pol/

Westboro Baptist Church is not taken seriously by the vast majority of Christians. Ovaria Yosef, however, was the Chief Rabbi of Israel and is regarded by most Orthodox Jews as one of the most important halakhic authorities in recent history.

*Ovadia Yosef

Loxism is a made-up word from Uncyclopedia, a satirical website.

These people are scum. Rich, entitled little fucks born to swindlers and conmen