Why do the majority of leftists agree with this?

Why do the majority of leftists agree with this?

Is this triggering you, do you need a safe space?

Veeky Forums isn't your safespace, leftypol

Because white people are one of the few demographics remaining that won't vote 80& for left-wing parties.

The other ones are Hindus in India, the Japanese, and religious Jews in Israel, and they are demonized too.

You know, I'd make a comment about how a thread died for this one to be made but with the quality of threads around here lately I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Also, I'd hardly take the ramblings of a cofounder of a BLM chapter as something the majority of leftists believe in.

Go spam garbage to your own board stormnigger.

not yout safespace, you triggered SJW

>all phenotypes exist within the black family
Nice tortoiseshell hair you got there farquisha
>whites have enzymes inhibiting melanin production
Ya don't say
>doesn't comment on lactose intolerance being a mainly black and abo thing

You spam this same shit every day, and coincidentally there are like 5 other stormfag threads spammed in a short span. I'm just going to reply to your shit until you stop fucking the board with your autism.

>You spam this same shit every day, and coincidentally there are like 5 other stormfag threads spammed in a short span
this isn't leftypol, non SJW threads are allowed here, snowflake

I'll give them this. They certainly do a fantastic job of convincing people how shit stormfags are. Literally do my job for me.

>REEE WHY DOESN'T EVERYON AGREEE WIHT MY SJW SHIT
why are you leftists so deluded?

Why does the anti white establishment want a safespace?

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but fuck off to /pol/

@2810639
so, this is the redditors ultimate defense to anything that triggers him

xD

@2810659
>the blue haired tumblrite is still mad
not your safespace, leftypol

Why does leftypol want to raid Veeky Forums?

see

The US barely has a left, and among those people who are left-wing in the US I highly doubt that such opinions are met with more then minimal agreement.

see

>The US barely has a left
wrong

>Why do the majority of leftists agree with this?
Why do you pull supposed facts out of your ass?

They don't. The views expressed here are basically the black equivalent of white supremacist pseudoscience and should be regarded as far-right.

see

Stop responding seriously to the shitposter and help clean the board.

the USSR funded black supremacist groups

>everything I don't like is far-right

they just believe whatever they want to believe, the truth doesn't matter

>n-no u

why does the left want to silence the opposition?

Is it because Stalin was a pedophile?

Can't wait for the "go back to pol" posts from liberals loudly burying their heads in the sand

They do the same thing when they see any black crime, pure cognitive dissonance

I thought rightards loved free speech?

leftists don't care what "rightards" think

Stop oppressing I mean shitposting about black people you stormfags, nothing is wrong nothing is wrong NOTHING IS WRONG

So Bernie Sanders said a stupid thing so therefore the US has a leftist movement worthy of the name?

lol no. The most you have in this country are people who want a better deal given to their social groups. The actual left died in this country years and years ago, it's zombiefied corpse still causes trouble sometimes, but the closest thing we have to a viable left-wing party we have here is a party only slightly less corporatist then it's right-wing counterpart.

The poltards are going nowhere, and the only thing you're doing is shitting the board up yourself.

>The poltards are going nowhere
They would if no one answered seriously. In any case, the main problem is this spammer and not /pol/tards in general.